EssenceRO

Started by Mist, Jan 04, 2009, 09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mist

I don't really remember when I first got into EssenceRO but eversince, I couldn't stop playing.

My friends and I moved there after deciding RebirthRO's donation system was too much and we don't enjoy the overpowering system (concerning donators and non-donators)

So back to the topic...  ;D

EssenceRO is really good.

The people are friendly enough to guide you on custom quests (which are forbidden topics on the forums) and there is an equal chance for everyone to get rare items:

I got a young twig by accident when I was new and now, I got myself a pair of Fairy wings (the young twig is around 200m on market)

People are respectful even on PvP enabled maps and don't hit you, get you mobbed or KS you when you're busy with a monster.

There is minimun lag for me and the updates they do are real quick.

The boss monters' HPs are a problem though:

They SOAR

The drop rate is just right for my taste and the custom pets ROCK (though the usual poring dialogue given to them could use a bit of tinkering  :P)

There was one incident wherein some person hacked the server.  >:(
I was new then so I went ballistic and decided I hated Tira (peace!)
But my friends told me it could be an impostor  (we were looking up a new server though)
When the problem was solved (rather quickly) by the GM team

We went back and everything was back to normal  :D (I decided to love Tira again)

Thats all I have to say for now.

On the bottomline, Im really happy I got on the server...  ;D

GM Team: very efficient

DemonEyes

i have a paladin on that server :D i also like how they use old payon as there main town, old payon looks so much better than new payon