SerenityRO

Started by You, Jan 03, 2009, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You

So one day I went to check out this place called SerenityRO because they have cool RO t-shirts I want to get!!!! so I got the client and logged in and I put in my name as You and made a hialrious joke about hwo you suck, see lol it's because I'm you so I'm makig fun of myself.

so the server was kinda stable and yeah i was only there for a few hours but it looked like a p. good server if you ask me!  but then after talking to some people in pront I got a meet from a gm who said i was being reported for trolling!  I wasn't trolling!  I was just being the kind of guy i am and if they don't like that then phooey.

So I went grinding in payon cave (the rates are kinda low for my tastes btw) when suddenly serenity took me to his magic lair!  he and a bunch of other gms all joined up and started talking and told me my s*** wouldn't be tolerated!  I did nothing and Serenity was being a huge meanieface for no reason!

I am very unhappy with serenityro and I do not recommend it at all!  The community is nice but the gms were big jerks except for that one guy who helped give me some stuff when i said i was rolling a super novice.  he was p. rad.

Omi

Littlechan

umm...

one thing...

proof?

Quote from: Omi on Jan 03, 2009, 01:07 PM
ur gae

can you stop being so rude? D:

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Omi

Quote from: Littlechan on Jan 03, 2009, 01:09 PM
Quote from: Omi on Jan 03, 2009, 01:07 PM
ur gae

can you stop being so rude? D:

it's something you has already said to me! :(

Zone

So, honestly, what the hell did he do wrong?
QuoteOfficial Server Rules - SerenityRO

We strictly enforce all rules here at SerenityRO to ensure a quality gaming environment. It is your responsibility to have read all rules before signing up to become part of our server and you will be held to abide by them. If you do not like one or more of the rules, you are welcome to petition the rule via our message board community.

In-Game Rules

» Absolutely NO Botting, Hacking, or 3rd Party Programs.
» Do not use bugs and glitches to your advantage and personal gain, all bugs must be reported. If you're found abusing a bug, you will be punished.
» Do not impersonate Game Masters or other players.
» Do not spam chats or skills in towns or during events. (Example: Storm Gust or Ice Wall)He didn't look like he was spamming anything
» Do not vend or leave AFK chats in the middle of cities.
» Vend on the sidewalks of Prontera.

Game Master/Mediator Related

» Game Masters or Mediators will never ask you for your personal information, username/password, items, etc.
» Game Masters or Mediators will never give away items, zeny, or assist players in any unfair way.
» Do not ask to become a Game Master or Mediator.
» Respect all Game Masters' and Mediator's authority. He never said anyone's name
» Game Masters and Mediators will not accept bribery.

Player Releated

» Respect other players at all times. Being a douche doesn't mean he is disrespecting anyone.
» Do not kill steal or loot other players. (Excpetions include parties & MVP bosses)
» Do not collect mobs to pull on other players.
» No harassment, no sexism, no racism, and no discrimination will be tolerated. I don't think sitting in prontera talking to someone is harassment.
» Do not scam other players for their zeny, item, account information, etc.
» MVP bosses are free-for-all, meaning kill stealing and looting rules do not apply to them.
» Players may not sell their accounts, items, or characters for money, items or favors outside of the gaming server.
» Players may not provoke or encourage dramatic behavior in any of the game's communication mediums. Dramatic behavior, he was being sarcastic, how could sarcasm be the equal of drama?
» Players may not offer money, services, goods or other methods of bribery in exchange for non-donation items, currency or punishment reversals.

War of Emperium

» Do not trade other players within guild siege maps or castles.
» Do not vend inside of guild siege maps or castles.
» Do not create chatrooms inside guild siege maps or castles.
» Do not attempt to take a castle that is not open for the War of Emperium.
» The use of Dead Branches and Bloody Branches are allowed within castles, even during the War of Emperium.

PVP (Player Versus Player Arena)

» Players are asked to not KOS (kill on sight) other players, however, it is legal within the PVP maps.
» Players are not allowed to "chase" others to different PVP maps in order to kill them.
» If you come to PVP, expect to fight.
» Good sportsmanship is encouraged within the PVP arena, as well as throughout the rest of the server.

Prontera Square

» Do not duel in the center of town.
» Do not kill the monsters summoned in town, unless they are summoned for that purpose (ie, an event).
» Do not use vulgar or derogatory language excessively in town. He made no vulgar or derogatory statements that you have shown us.
» Do not idle in the center of town while in a disguise that makes noise while standing.
» Do not idle in the center of town while in a large disguise.

Player/Staff Accountability - Added 11/8/08

» Staff are not accountable for items misplaced, sold to an NPC or otherwise lost due to a mistake on the player's part.
» Players are accountable for their account information. If shared with others, Staff are not held accountable for any actions others may conduct while on the account. Moreso, Staff will not reimburse stolen or items lost due to the sharing of account information.
» Players are responsible for their account information. This includes but is not limited to account email addresses, usernames and passwords.
» Staff are accountable for all actions if they ever need to sign into a player's account to resolve issues a player is having on their account. All actions are logged and required to be reported immediately to the rest of the administrative staff.
» Players are held accountable for all actions made on their in-game or forum accounts. In the case of player fraud, investigations will only be issued in the case of no account information having been shared at any point by the owner of the account(s) the fraud took place.

Referral Program and Voting Center Related - Added 12/24/08

» Players may not abuse either system to gain extra items for their characters and accounts.
» Players agree to only voting once per each twelve hour period on ONE account only and understand all their actions are logged and monitored heavily, and also understand that should the staff find reason to believe the player is abusing the script, they are fully aware that their characters and accounts will be frozen.
» Players agree to not abuse the referral system by creating multiple accounts in order to earn referrals and also understand that if found doing so, all of the accounts in question will be frozen.
» Players understand that depending on the severity of each case, appropriate actions will be taken in disciplining them for abusing each script.

More

» Do not advertise other RO servers, online games, sites, or hacking programs.
» Do not deface, insult, or degrade seRO. If you have an issue, please bring it to a GM's attention privately.
» Take responsibilty for your items, accounts, and personal information.
» Do not attempt to contact or meet up with other players outside of the game.
» Players are asked to not use Dead Branches near towns or low level dungeons.
» Players are asked not to duel in the vending area, but instead in PvP, or another more appropriate location.

The Game Master Team reserves the right to change or add additional rules at any time.

Kevin Valentine

Yea...I fail to see what he did wrong =p

Hanyuu

Maybe Serenity got pissed at You for breaking this rule:

» Do not deface, insult, or degrade seRO. If you have an issue, please bring it to a GM's attention privately.

Then again, You really didn't do anything in my eyes to recieve any sort of punishment. I suppose calling seRO "not fun" can be taken as an insult. o.o
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Descent

Screenshots aren't showing him being guilty of anything other than showing up..............

Zone

I guess I couldn't play your server then, I manifest too much negative energy.
Very well, however, it'd be nice if your rules on your site matched the rules in your forums.

wireless

Head Monocle of DOOM

Serentity I must say show us some REAL proof of you being rude. Did the reporting players save chat logs and send them to you or send you screenshots? Wait there must be cause your "proper" reporting section says in step 3 they need to screenshot the incident.

Quote from: step threeStep Three - Screenshot The Incident!
Screenshots, although can be forged, are the most authentic evidence to incriminate someone behaving improperly. NO REPORT WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR PROCESSED WITHOUT SCREENSHOTS OF THE INCIDENT. I will delete, as will any other admin who receives such reports, any report that does not include evidence in the form of a screenshots.

So you should have some REAL proof for us. Kthxplz.
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

this is all getting a little /swt...
can we try and remain decent please?

Zone

This is just plain retarded.

Head Monocle of DOOM

Oh dear did I come off as mean I had just gotten up when I posted that.  /swt

Quote from: Serenity on Jan 06, 2009, 07:20 AM
Quote from: Techno Viking on Jan 05, 2009, 08:26 PM

As to be expected, of course.

its starting to sound like a bit of a practical joke? XD
either way, i picture having an in game name of "you" might cause some problems when people try to talk to each other

"you there!" "no not you, him" x3

PoisonWolf

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 06, 2009, 09:34 AM
Quote from: Serenity on Jan 06, 2009, 07:20 AM
Quote from: Techno Viking on Jan 05, 2009, 08:26 PM

As to be expected, of course.

its starting to sound like a bit of a practical joke? XD
either way, i picture having an in game name of "you" might cause some problems when people try to talk to each other

"you there!" "no not you, him" x3

JJJ,

On the contrary, You's name does not cause any problems. It certainly does not on my server. Just use a little ingenuity and call him with the aid of symbols.

Cheers.

Descent

Lol on my server, he couldn't use the name "You". He was quite upset with me because of it. Rofl.

Denia

Just sounds to me like he's using that name to troll and cause problems. "You suck etc"

Descent

Quote from: Denia on Jan 06, 2009, 03:52 PM
Just sounds to me like he's using that name to troll and cause problems. "You suck etc"

Not necessarily, I actually find it rather funny, his name of choice. I mean, just think about it, like 3J mentioned. "Hey You!" "Me?" "No, the other guy." "But my name is YOU." "Who are You?" "I'm You." "You're not me." et cetera.

And please, people, can we get the damned meaning of the word trolling straight? It's like a buzzword on RMS, it's silly.

Head Monocle of DOOM

At this point I'm fairly certain You is just messing with us. Note how long it's been since he said anything. XD

Quote from: Descent on Jan 06, 2009, 05:04 PM
And please, people, can we get the damned meaning of the word trolling straight? It's like a buzzword on RMS, it's silly.
Quoted for truth

lol okay, i didn't mean to make this topic go so off topic >.<
mmmm so any chance of getting back on track? x3

(not that theres much more to talk about)

Poki

QuoteSo one day I went to check out this place called SerenityRO because they have cool RO t-shirts I want to get!!!! so I got the client and logged in and I put in my name as You and made a hialrious joke about hwo you suck, see lol it's because I'm you so I'm makig fun of myself.

so the server was kinda stable and yeah i was only there for a few hours but it looked like a p. good server if you ask me!  but then after talking to some people in pront I got a meet from a gm who said i was being reported for trolling!  I wasn't trolling!  I was just being the kind of guy i am and if they don't like that then phooey.

So I went grinding in payon cave (the rates are kinda low for my tastes btw) when suddenly serenity took me to his magic lair!  he and a bunch of other gms all joined up and started talking and told me my s*** wouldn't be tolerated!  I did nothing and Serenity was being a huge meanieface for no reason!

I am very unhappy with serenityro and I do not recommend it at all!  The community is nice but the gms were big jerks except for that one guy who helped give me some stuff when i said i was rolling a super novice.  he was p. rad.

Hey You! This doesn't sound like You! It sounds like You being sarcastic on a server report! You needs proof of being harassed!
But seriously, You is be making me laugh so hard, +1.  Love your name, You.

Kiwi Darling

well if you look at the other threads where You is constantly making fun of Serenity, its pretty obvious why he was on his toes when You joined the server...

Littlechan

I'm getting confused with You and you on the true meaning @_@

where's the topic starter? shouldn't this...left locked since the problem is already solved?

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

/swt im not even sure if there was a problem, or if this was even serious

Littlechan

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 08, 2009, 09:39 AM
/swt im not even sure if there was a problem, or if this was even serious

umm...better lock it....yes? XD

*hide*

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

You

Littlechan

Quote from: You on Jan 08, 2009, 10:17 AM
Quote from: Littlechan on Jan 08, 2009, 04:29 AM
where's the topic starter?

here i am

sup

umm...don't you want to defend yourself? >.<

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Head Monocle of DOOM

Why would he? Everyone else is doing it for him.

Zone

You just lost the game.

Littlechan

Quote from: Techno Viking on Jan 09, 2009, 12:23 AM
You just lost the game.

are you telling me or You? Kinda confused @_@

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Zone

It's a statement.
You just lost the game.
Whether or not you lost isn't part of the statement.

Littlechan

Quote from: Zone on Jan 09, 2009, 05:27 AM
It's a statement.
You just lost the game.
Whether or not you lost isn't part of the statement.

I mean...was he told me...or user named You? @_@

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

lol k sillies, this is way offtopic and kinda spammy, so im just going to close it /swt