sakutaroRO

Started by kyle2009178, Aug 16, 2011, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakutaRO

Quote from: kyle2009178 on Aug 21, 2011, 03:16 PM
I'll end my replies with this post, i hate to argue about something that the majority of others agree with me upon.
I don't see your majority as it is just you, chemical and me really posting here.
And chemical even agreed with me that the begging part is/was your fault!

QuoteYou have less proof then i do
Thats true because i don't make things up to start something like this.

QuoteAS an Admin you can easily falsify any information to make yourself look good. You have access to my accounts and can make chat logs and or log on my account and add screenshots by talking to yourself ect. I think you get the point. And you can easily edit a chat log without anyone noticing.
Too bad for you i use md5 passwords which even i, as admin, cant crack just replace it with a new one.
And if i had done that you wouldn't have been able to log on yesterday, which you clearly have!

Quotethus far you have only Made claims you can not back up with good evidence, and your replies have made you look to quote another persons post like a "donkey". Everyone can tell by your posts your not a Admin that's people should play with on a server. People have even stated they don't agree with you..
Again i don't see your majority here.... must be a forum bug.... asif!
And all the quoting is to make direct connections to a portion of posted text with a visual change.
I don't see whats wrong with that.
Thanks for using a forum system!

QuoteMy posts can be more or less backed up by the attitude in your posts.
Anyhow Good luck with your server.

[sarcasm on]
[Storyteller Voicemode on]
"And that, dear children, is the way to end something as a would-be winner, when in reality you lost the argument and try to back up things with lies. kyle was never to be seen again and the server lived happily ever after~"
[Storyteller Voicemode off]
[sarcasm off]

NameLess

QuoteSection 1: Language Uniformity
    1. All players are required to speak in straight, formal and acceptable English in places where there are other people present, whether they understand your local language or not.

Section 1: Material Beggary
    1. You are not allowed to beg for items, zennies and the like from any players and staff.

2. You are not allowed to beg for help, buffs, leeches, duels, PVP-Testings, and levels from any players and staff.

Are you fckin serious..? Not begging for zeny and items I can understand, but really, are you serious..? For this reason alone I wouldn't even start playing..
Where the hell are we here, is this some new place where you can create a new dictatorship?
I mean seriously, this is the internet and the most important part, this is a game... You can expect people to talk understandable, but not as if we're running a business (or wait, I forgot ragnarok IS business..)
I think you overdid it a bit with the rules.
Hi c:

Erebus

Its his rules, his dictatorship, his decisions. Who are you to question what HE wants for HIS server? Its HIS vision, not yours. We may not all agree with his choices but as I said, they are his to make.

NameLess

Right.
So it's MY view of him as an admin and MY belief that it's a bad server and MY opinion that he is overdoing it with his rules.
If every Admin/Sever owner would think the way you do, I guess everyone would start to make his/her own server (wait, we are already at this point...)

Oh, and I forgot.
If you asking who I am to question, I just might be a potential player.
Now don't tell me he doesn't give a shiz about players.
Hi c:

Erebus

Holy crap! You know the way I think? Where did you implant the device at?!? I find it odd that you presume to know the way I think since you can't possibly know. Grats on the attempted rage retaliation though

DeePee

It's not like his own English skills are too great... haha.

NameLess

Quote from: Erebus on Aug 22, 2011, 03:41 PM
Holy crap! You know the way I think? Where did you implant the device at?!? I find it odd that you presume to know the way I think since you can't possibly know. Grats on the attempted rage retaliation though

Are you kind of retarded or something? O-o
Try to understand yourself first or do you have some kind of split personality? I can presume enough out of what you wrote.
Hi c:

Sakamachi

Quote from: DeePee on Aug 22, 2011, 04:56 PM
It's not like his own English skills are too great... haha.

His/Him/he... are you people blind?
Anyways i talked to HER over the past few days now as well as i have been playing her server.
So what? She's German with a very good education in the english language.

Even my english sucks Oo

But the point is:
She set up the rules this way to ensure a fair gameplay for everyone.
She even changed the servers main ethic from german to english.... tho she seems to have changed it back again.

I don't have any problem with her or the way she behaves... and i am not exactly a easy going person myself...
Sadly i joined after all this happened without even reading this... make believe story.

But i totally disagree with everything thats being said against her.
And the biggest plus FOR ME IS THIS:
She put up with me no matter how many times i pm'd her or asked her stuff regarding her server and whats going to come.
And that is clearly a first for me!

Usagimimi

Admin's can make whatever rules they want. It's their server. You play for free. If you don't like it, there's... probably at least 500 other pServers out there that you could sift through.

Even if you think it's an "outrageous" rule, you're not a "potential player" if you refuse to follow the rules before even playing. Maybe if it was an NPC you didn't like and that drove you away, that'd make you a "potential player", but if you were to reject the rules and play anyway, the only thing you'd be is a "potential problem-causer" for the staff.

If you don't like the rules, skip the server over. If a server admin says "No Filipinos", and you're Filipino, then suck it up and continue on. Unfair? Perhaps, but too bad. Real servers make unfair rules and regulations, too (see: ArchLord banning all IPs outside of Europe), and all you can do is suck it up and find something else.

NameLess

Like I said, if every admin thinks that way, they can be sure to not exceed the max. of 10 players.
Of course you can and should make your rules, but they should be understandable and considerable.
Making up your dictatorship only scares players away.
Now don't tell me server owners don't give a fck about players, because everyone does cause that's what keep them alive.
You may say that admins can do what they want on their servers. Right. But think twice if you want to have any players.

This kinda sounds like hypocrisy to me, how everyone goes like "they can do whatever they want on their server", but in the next moment they cry over admins/gms abusing stuff and what not.
Hi c:

Triper

Big wall of text version:
Spoiler
Both sides for me suck in this.
First for an admin rage in public which is a bad sign even if the player is annoying, a total mess or a begger.
Second for the player fake a pic.
I compared the fonts where Jacky claims that it shows that the pic is a edited on something like photoshop and I would say that it indeed looks like it[yes, even with the pixelization in here and there]:

Different colours for same letter and this happen for every single letter that I checked[not to talk that there is some parts on that pic that look like a copy/paste to fit and fail like one part at the left side of the logo of the server, rocks of the street doesn't fit but they fit on every single other part of the screen which is weird too lol].

Third, the listing of the server shows it as being a german server so I don't see why the player should be b**** about german being talked, instead shouldn't join it in first place if he doesn't like to watch german being talked.
[close]
tl; dr version:
Even if both parts are true, this end in doing the player look bad for trying to make someone look bad and admin the same for not having control over his rage since he, as an admin, should be the first to give the example.