Casual RO

Started by Sentret, Jul 17, 2013, 07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sentret

Casual RO

This server is genuinely really nice. I've played hundreds of RO servers and quite honestly, nothing compares to CasualRO.
I played it looking for a fun, no-try-hard server, as the name should imply. I was pleasantly surprised. Every RO server nowadays is so generic it's hard to tell one from the next. This server stands out with custom dungeons, custom instances, custom maps, one being a maze that is a nightmare, but very accomplishing to complete, and very fun, with rewards throughout.
So, CasualRO has it's own mobs for dungeons, its own improved gear, because let's be honest, that same boring valk/diablos set isn't cutting it. It's not OP if everyone has access to it and it's not gamebreaking. It's just a different meta, and honestly, we've been playing the same meta on mid rates for years. It's gotten tiresome.
My next selling point is the GM team. GM teams usually have a useless 'cute' GM, or eight of them just like it, or they have inactive GMs, no updates, no bug fixes.
On Casual, there are useful GMs with a plethora of talents, who are friendly and helpful, and usually there will be 2~4 GMs on at once, out of a small team of maybe eight including the owner. There's no corruption or even rumours of it.
There's an active WoE scene, active PvP room, active GM-hosted events every single day, automated events, and a whole lot of stuff that you can do in PvM, it can occupy your time for hours upon hours all with great rewards.
In all truthfulness, I wouldn't write a review, I never have before (besides for one server that was awful, practically a polar opposite of Casual RO) unless I felt really, really passionately about said server.
Casual RO is great, and I'm sure if you give it a try you'll like it every bit as much. Even if you somehow don't, if it isn't your cup of tea, what's the harm in downloading a potentially fantastic innovative RO server? I don't think I can sing praises high enough.
And the final, biggest highlight? The owner sings opera beautifully. Perhaps he can sing the praises high enough... /hmm

[edit by Triper: removed "ad" part]