REQUESTED IN DEPTH REVIEW OF OATHRO

Started by Diosen-inDepthReviewer, Aug 05, 2022, 02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diosen-inDepthReviewer

"Within 1 hour of joining the server watched as several people made transphobic jokes on main chat, no one called them out. Bigotry is supposedly against the server's rules but several people casually engaging in it on main puts into question whether that's enforced at all, doubly so when the rules mention you should just try to ignore offenses and only report them if they're continuous. Main chat is always bad on RO but it usually isn't people straight up saying trans women aren't women."

My reviews for OATHRO ARE CONCURRED ONGOINGLY THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, by: tawayuse, Verpen, Bigpimpmomma, and even oen the games mechanics, Hasbel. All viewable for the negative reviews tab.

If there is a PATTERN of ongoing "snotty brat" hypocrisy and toxic main chat that literally bullies random players that have been playing throughout the years. This server thinks it is striving to be classic but it is far from it because the players in the server..

EVEN TAWAYUSE who is a completely different individual is CONCURRING with the SAME EXACT information that I am highlighting here. Even when he specifically says to try ignore offenses, he is again concurring on the fact that there is a hypocritical mob mentality going on where players will literally oust you for whatever brat reason they see fit.

The HILARITY of it all is that i made 9 friends from level 1 to level 19 partying. I was inviting numerous times in party chat to other parties where they were like "daddys back!" joking back with me and my personal humor of daddyism.

In a nutshell: players inviting you to seals parties, then 3 seal parties after, then anolians, then random dungeon maps, all inviting by same group of players, all of us joking sexually and raunchy and as adults do. in our private party chat. literally you get 1 random brat in there that takes everything as an attack and somehow someway the raunchy sexual joking and rules only applies to me but if someone says "OMG EAT MY donkey YES" or something its cool because theyre friends on discord. but if i say it, im banned for making raunchy jokes?

There is no further proof necessary to provide than the pattern of reviews visable and the fact that i have the f*** gumption to write this review when I have played Ragnarok since the early 2000s. This is a heavily mismanaged, biased, toxic server. Congratulations on tarnishing ragnarok with your trash administration. You may ask Ratemyserver.net to remove my review, but the fact that my review parallels to the other negative reviews, is enough evidence to show how full of it you are. Enjoy your high school principal mentality. The fact that i got invited over and over again to parties and we simply joked privately and you get random females power tripping in main chat or other chats saying "oh well i leveled you bla bla bla" it is simply f*** hilarious im sorry. the Fact that im writing this and that you try to remove what I am saying is actually enticing me because I am speaking the truth and you are trying to black it out. Live with the fact that you get negative reviews. that is a part of reviewing. "oh i only want positive reviews" s***.

The take away: look at all the negative reviews and see how each of them coincide with main chat being filled with homophobic racist transphobic inhumane hypocritical brats
The take away of it all: people kill themselves on a daily basis from bullying. You are without a doubt, fueling trash hypocrisy on a server. Enjoy your lives. I hope this review stays here, cause guess what, Ill keep writing them. And ask yourself, why is an individual incessantly writing the same review over and over. Hmm maybe because it is true.
Goodnight. Sleep tight.

Butt Force

Butt Force here, hero of the battle of Allow Gay Marriage on Travels Lord J (and then he banned me for caring). 

It is my personal experience that, in fact, Oath is highly aggressive in the permanent removal of intolerant or bigoted persons, as in, they're instantaneously permabanned without any warnings whatsoever the moment a report goes in.  There's been quite a few of such people lately.

Diosen, people in my guild were in that party on alts, and they were disgusted by you.  You were an avalanche of unasked for sexuality and it got super old.  You were reported by multiple people, which is why you got taken out back and put down so quickly.  You think you a real cool guy having great fun.  You weren't.  You're a weird gross nerd.  Weird and gross.  Stop.

LumpiaWrapper

Quote from: Diosen-inDepthReviewer on Aug 05, 2022, 02:54 AM
"Within 1 hour of joining the server watched as several people made transphobic jokes on main chat, no one called them out. Bigotry is supposedly against the server's rules but several people casually engaging in it on main puts into question whether that's enforced at all, doubly so when the rules mention you should just try to ignore offenses and only report them if they're continuous. Main chat is always bad on RO but it usually isn't people straight up saying trans women aren't women."

My reviews for OATHRO ARE CONCURRED ONGOINGLY THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, by: tawayuse, Verpen, Bigpimpmomma, and even oen the games mechanics, Hasbel. All viewable for the negative reviews tab.

If there is a PATTERN of ongoing "snotty brat" hypocrisy and toxic main chat that literally bullies random players that have been playing throughout the years. This server thinks it is striving to be classic but it is far from it because the players in the server..

EVEN TAWAYUSE who is a completely different individual is CONCURRING with the SAME EXACT information that I am highlighting here. Even when he specifically says to try ignore offenses, he is again concurring on the fact that there is a hypocritical mob mentality going on where players will literally oust you for whatever brat reason they see fit.

The HILARITY of it all is that i made 9 friends from level 1 to level 19 partying. I was inviting numerous times in party chat to other parties where they were like "daddys back!" joking back with me and my personal humor of daddyism.

In a nutshell: players inviting you to seals parties, then 3 seal parties after, then anolians, then random dungeon maps, all inviting by same group of players, all of us joking sexually and raunchy and as adults do. in our private party chat. literally you get 1 random brat in there that takes everything as an attack and somehow someway the raunchy sexual joking and rules only applies to me but if someone says "OMG EAT MY donkey YES" or something its cool because theyre friends on discord. but if i say it, im banned for making raunchy jokes?

There is no further proof necessary to provide than the pattern of reviews visable and the fact that i have the f*** gumption to write this review when I have played Ragnarok since the early 2000s. This is a heavily mismanaged, biased, toxic server. Congratulations on tarnishing ragnarok with your trash administration. You may ask Ratemyserver.net to remove my review, but the fact that my review parallels to the other negative reviews, is enough evidence to show how full of it you are. Enjoy your high school principal mentality. The fact that i got invited over and over again to parties and we simply joked privately and you get random females power tripping in main chat or other chats saying "oh well i leveled you bla bla bla" it is simply f*** hilarious im sorry. the Fact that im writing this and that you try to remove what I am saying is actually enticing me because I am speaking the truth and you are trying to black it out. Live with the fact that you get negative reviews. that is a part of reviewing. "oh i only want positive reviews" s***.

The take away: look at all the negative reviews and see how each of them coincide with main chat being filled with homophobic racist transphobic inhumane hypocritical brats
The take away of it all: people kill themselves on a daily basis from bullying. You are without a doubt, fueling trash hypocrisy on a server. Enjoy your lives. I hope this review stays here, cause guess what, Ill keep writing them. And ask yourself, why is an individual incessantly writing the same review over and over. Hmm maybe because it is true.
Goodnight. Sleep tight.
wait arent you the same guy who post 3 negative reviews on oath? you delete the first 1st then delete the 2nd one and the 3rd one propably got deleted by the RMS admin?  /heh i been checking rms for some juicy drama and always notice the negative review you posted thrice  /heh

lungo

The takeaway is:

OathRo is a server that accomodates radical leftist religious cultists, as you can see they are free to say whatever they want but if for some reason they don't like you at any given time they will make up suff about you or suddenly take everything you say against you, suddenly they are the only ones that can make jokes and you don't, you know, typical leftist false accusations, narrative manipulation, just like what we saw in the Amber Heard trial, if you want to be constantly policed by the leftist though police enjoy, if you don't then don't join.

Oathkeeper

So I guess I'm a leftist religious cultist. Who knew?

When sexual harassment is reported, I respond to it. Didn't know that was supposed to be a politicized action. But then again, I'm not huffing the fumes from the wreckage of Travels, so maybe I'm not high enough on the "good stuff" to make such leaps in logic.

Oath banned Diosen for sexual harassment. That's really all there is to it.

Nova

Goodnight. Sleep tight.

This guy is clearly not 100%.

Quote from: lungo on Aug 05, 2022, 03:26 PM
The takeaway is:

OathRo is a server that accomodates radical leftist religious cultists, as you can see they are free to say whatever they want but if for some reason they don't like you at any given time they will make up suff about you or suddenly take everything you say against you, suddenly they are the only ones that can make jokes and you don't, you know, typical leftist false accusations, narrative manipulation, just like what we saw in the Amber Heard trial, if you want to be constantly policed by the leftist though police enjoy, if you don't then don't join.
It's probably true that Oath and most of the staff are lefties, but that hasn't been a negative for the server at all unless you're someone who is allergic to any type of censorship and authority like me. And you're pretty annoying too from what I've seen from you on Discord. You're like rightwing reddit personified and that's pretty darn cringe too.
I am not associated with NovaRO.

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: Nova on Aug 05, 2022, 04:44 PM
This guy is clearly not 100%.
It's probably true that Oath and most of the staff are lefties, but that hasn't been a negative for the server at all unless you're someone who is allergic to any type of censorship and authority like me.

I don't care much about censorship myself, personally. My philosophy has been something akin to "there's no bad words in the world, only bad intentions".
There's very little that offends me personally, but it's not my server, and said server has the rules on what is and isn't allowed to be said laid out. I'm just volunteering to help moderate it, and the rules are there quite clearly. My personal views, values and beliefs have always been my own and are never tied to any other person, server, or community.

That said, what Diosen was doing was outright sexual harassment. And it wasn't a one-and-done deal, either.
He was first warned (either once or twice, I don't remember), then had a temporary suspension-turned-mute on his next offense, to which his response to that by the way was threatening me on Discord that if he wasn't unbanned, he would do harm to himself (fun start to my morning, by the way), I put his suspension as a mute instead. I didn't know how serious he was being and I was put into a very uncomfortable position by him. I wasn't going to take even a sliver of a risk that he may actually do something drastic if he wasn't unbanned.
After his mute concluded, he re-offended almost immediately, to which his chat logs were evaluated as not everything he was saying was being reported on, and the CM team decided it was best to remove him entirely.

Given the circumstances, I think we were both more than fair and patient with him, especially after I was put into that unfair position of "Do I unban him or risk his threat of self-harm". Someone using our server as a platform to sexually harass people, especially when those people may potentially be minors as our server is not an 18+ server and children do play on it, and someone who uses depression as an excuse to both enable and validate their behavior to speak to other people in that way, is not someone we are comfortable with having on the server in any sort of capacity whatsoever.

LumpiaWrapper

if i remember there is this one guy who post some naughty and sick stuff at their discord who is permanently banned even if he join with new discord account. i cant remember his name but i seen him post stuff like that. /heh

Shuchou

Goodnight. Sleep tight.

Weren't you the guy talking about eating random party members butt holes, even going as far as to saying you'll lick two members at the same go? Yet you wonder why you were banned

Shuchou

Quote from: LumpiaWrapper on Aug 05, 2022, 08:25 PM

Yeah even said something along the lines of going to force every last drop of his love into someone. Was more graphical but for public eyes on RMS that is more then enough info...
"Why would anyone ban such a wholesome player like Diosen?"

Diosen-inDepthReviewer

The takeaway is:

EXACTLY my point. this guy gets it. thank you, have a great day gaslighting me everybody else. It is hilarious that you word for word concur in detail with me and what they do and then the Oath moderator comes in and narratively manipulates you. intriguing insight

Quote from: Sairek Ceareste on Aug 05, 2022, 06:07 PM

I don't care much about censorship myself, personally. My philosophy has been something akin to "there's no bad words in the world, only bad intentions".
There's very little that offends me personally, but it's not my server, and said server has the rules on what is and isn't allowed to be said laid out. I'm just volunteering to help moderate it, and the rules are there quite clearly. My personal views, values and beliefs have always been my own and are never tied to any other person, server, or community.

That said, what Diosen was doing was outright sexual harassment. And it wasn't a one-and-done deal, either.
He was first warned (either once or twice, I don't remember), then had a temporary suspension-turned-mute on his next offense, to which his response to that by the way was threatening me on Discord that if he wasn't unbanned, he would do harm to himself (fun start to my morning, by the way), I put his suspension as a mute instead. I didn't know how serious he was being and I was put into a very uncomfortable position by him. I wasn't going to take even a sliver of a risk that he may actually do something drastic if he wasn't unbanned.
After his mute concluded, he re-offended almost immediately, to which his chat logs were evaluated as not everything he was saying was being reported on, and the CM team decided it was best to remove him entirely.

Given the circumstances, I think we were both more than fair and patient with him, especially after I was put into that unfair position of "Do I unban him or risk his threat of self-harm". Someone using our server as a platform to sexually harass people, especially when those people may potentially be minors as our server is not an 18+ server and children do play on it, and someone who uses depression as an excuse to both enable and validate their behavior to speak to other people in that way, is not someone we are comfortable with having on the server in any sort of capacity whatsoever.

Quite hilarious that you guys are missing the concise point that I was invited to seals party where raunchy jokes and sexual jokes were being exchanged where in fact it was someone else, not me, Shuchou, that was saying "OMG EAT MY a******" and we were ALL just joking back and forth man, i was invited to THREE parties of the same party after that, where again I was one of like 5 people joking sexually late at night as people do in video games. Miss me with the s*** dude, I don't need the drama or the gaslighting or the stupidity either. Re offended? you mean main chat being soaked with several people exaggerating a problem? not my cup of tea, enjoy your server.

My negative review parallels the other 4 negative reviews, you can say that it doesn't belong but it truly does. And your administration is see through biased. Pathetic.

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: Diosen-inDepthReviewer on Aug 09, 2022, 09:41 PM
Quite hilarious that you guys are missing the concise point that I was invited to seals party where raunchy jokes and sexual jokes were being exchanged where in fact it was someone else, not me, Shuchou, that was saying "OMG EAT MY a******" and we were ALL just joking back and forth man, i was invited to THREE parties of the same party after that, where again I was one of like 5 people joking sexually late at night as people do in video games. Miss me with the s*** dude, I don't need the drama or the gaslighting or the stupidity either. Re offended? you mean main chat being soaked with several people exaggerating a problem? not my cup of tea, enjoy your server.

My negative review parallels the other 4 negative reviews, you can say that it doesn't belong but it truly does. And your administration is see through biased. Pathetic.

If that's how you're going to use the definition of "gaslight" then you don't understand what it means. "Gaslighting", means to manipulate someone's psychological means to where they question their own sanity. I.E, when someone is trying to do you harm, and they insist that they're not doing you harm, you are doing harm to yourself and they're just trying to help you. We have done no such thing, nor am I doing such a thing now. I am speaking genuine facts, not some reverse psychology thing.

I know what gaslighting is, because I've been a genuine victim of it.

Quote from: Diosen-inDepthReviewer on Aug 09, 2022, 09:41 PMIt is hilarious that you word for word concur in detail with me and what they do and then the Oath moderator comes in and narratively manipulates you. intriguing insight

You said playing this game because of the drama makes you want to kill yourself.

Funny by the way how you're saying we're biased when I literally came on to put a stop to it and DMed warnings to people to knock it off, and you even thanked me.

You woke me up in the middle of the night by calling me out of the blue on Discord, and then low-key threatened me that you would inflict self-harm onto yourself if you were not unbanned.

You continued, despite multiple warnings, made sexual jokes and sexually harassed players on the server. It wasn't just in party.

Once more, you got punished while I was sleeping when a decision was made. Yet once again, when I'm in the middle of sleeping, I get awoken up thanks to you by a barrage of discord chimes only to see this and find myself blocked by you.

And yet my first thought, after being woken up to this, was "Oh dear lord, is he going to hurt himself?"
That was my first thought: Me thinking "are you okay" because I genuinely care about your well-being, and I certainly didn't want to take any chances and was why I was generous enough to remove the first suspension and transform it into a mute instead in the first place. Why? Because I know how it feels because, while I may not have it as bad as other people because I'm a stubborn fool who doesn't like giving into weakness, I suffer from depression myself.

You manipulated me by using your "depression", something that very many people can relate to, least of all me, and used threats of self harm as a front to justify and get away with your sickening behavior, promising me "ill never do it again" only to literally do it again not even 24 hours later. I don't think you even comprehend how much of a cruel, sickening, disgusting thing that is to do to someone, much less to do to someone who actually suffers from it.

I've literally done nothing to harm, demean, or insult you. I haven't then, and I haven't now. I've listened to you describe how your life is so terrible to the point that you rely on RO as your therapy and without it that you may as well kill yourself,
I've reduced your suspension to a mute so you could have your "therapy".
And finally, I stepped into #Main on the server to tell people to calm their tits down when an argument was escalating at your request.

My "reward" for this is having you attack the server with lies, defame my friends, my colleagues, the server's population as a whole... and I. My "reward" is you trying to insist that somehow I am the one who wronged you when each time you were suspended, I was asleep, despite that any time I was up, I only helped you. My "reward" is now having to confront you on these false allegations.

On top of this defamation you're attempting to pull, as a response to being removed from the server, you posted a negative review on RMS, Oathkeeper responded to it by calling out your frivolous claims. You deleted the review to delete the response to it, then posted another one and Oathkeeper responded to that one again. You deleted the second review again and reposted another review for a third time to do the same thing, only to have that third review removed after we proved with evidence that you're not reviewing the server based on any genuine merit, but trying to defame the server by lying -- just like you are doing here.

So; you tell me who is the one guilty of the "narrative manipulation" here.

For your own health and well-being, if you genuinely think these thoughts, call the suicide prevention hot-line. RO is not the mental therapy you think you need.

Diosen-inDepthReviewer

sorry, still stand by the fact that you guys got, as the gentleman said, leftish narrative manipulative f***. my personal health is not for display, kiddo. sorry you see it that way. great narrative manipulation to save/guise the fact that your server is diluted with a bunch of [as quoted from the other reviews] homophobic transphobic racist hypocritical mob mentality kids. Thank you point proven. your screenshots only show your lack of respect for privacy of other peoples health. And trust me, playing on your server isnt conducive to anyones health except cesspool proliferation

you're whole post is f*** hilarious saying that i manipulated you. you're an administrator. act like one. everything i say has a multitude of other people concurring in written reviews. get off your horse.

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: Diosen-inDepthReviewer on Aug 10, 2022, 01:16 PM
sorry, still stand by the fact that you guys got, as the gentleman said, leftish narrative manipulative f***. my personal health is not for display, kiddo. sorry you see it that way. great narrative manipulation to save/guise the fact that your server is diluted with a bunch of [as quoted from the other reviews] homophobic transphobic racist hypocritical mob mentality kids. Thank you point proven. your screenshots only show your lack of respect for privacy of other peoples health. And trust me, playing on your server isnt conducive to anyones health except cesspool proliferation

you're whole post is f*** hilarious saying that i manipulated you. you're an administrator. act like one. everything i say has a multitude of other people concurring in written reviews. get off your horse.

I've removed the screenshots of the conversation from the post, but you know what you said to me, and you know how you behaved and you know that when I was active and up, and you reported of an incident, that I responded to it immediately.

It's 4 other reviews, and there's some neutral ones as well which I know at least one of them is doing what you're basically doing. You're conveniently ignoring the other 80+ positive reviews that praise us for being inclusive, fun, and a positive experience.

And no, I am not an administrator on the server, nor do I want to be.

Diosen-inDepthReviewer

The takeaway is:

this post says it all, positive reviews or not, it is in line with what i said and the other negative reviews. thank you. this concludes the meeting.