Milenia RO - Mid-rate renewal for SEA players

Started by robin_alifai, Dec 25, 2016, 11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robin_alifai

Hi all, this is my 1st time writing review. Milenia RO is a mid-rate renewal based in Malaysia server with good connection to SEA players.

- HOW I FOUND THE SERVER? -

On RMS. Im looking for a server with good connection since I experienced bad latency when playing in the most top listed servers on RMS (TalonRO, LimitRO, to name a few). Im trying this server just out of curiosity to play the Doram (or 3rd class in general) as I have never played renewal before and end up staying here for the last two weeks.

STABILITY (connection, performance) 8/10.

Spoiler
Well connected most of the time. Im not sure if ure from outside SEA but im from Malaysia and this is as smooth as it can be
[close]

HACKING PROTECTION ?/10.

Spoiler
Not so sure about this. When i run the game, no gepard shield loading is shown. IDK much about server security perhaps u can ask GM on their FB page by yourself. He is very responsive.
[close]

COMMUNITY 6/10.

Spoiler
Community is very small. Peak is around 20 players I guess. But since it is still in the beginning, everyone is very friendly towards each other. Not competitive, but cooperative instead. Everyone knows each other. This is one of the reason why I decided to write this review, to get more players to join us here.
[close]

ECONOMY 8/10.
Spoiler
Zeny is very easy to get. Cash shop items and quest headgears that requires cash point (CP) is obtainable with or without donation. In fact, too easy that u dont have to donate at all. Players can exchange zeny to coin and coins to cash points. It's kinda make me feel bad to the owner so I try to help to recruit more people.

There is dokebi farm to farm gold and ygg berries. Old players also very generous they just gave u money because they are super-rich. Just be nice and talk to them.
[close]

MANAGEMENT 10/10.
Spoiler
Main admin (GM Rakuza) will reply to your inquiry on FB personally, despite his tight schedule with his own business. Every night one GM will help players to do the MVP ladder event and also Old Glast Helm so players can farm materials quickly to upgrade their equipment.

Very active and hardworking GM's, including the event GM, GM Symphony who sometimes just do random event and giveaway custom items.
[close]

PVP 3/10. PVP/WoE is not very active due to low population. PvP room is mainly used as test room for player build so far. But sometimes GM will activate the PvP mode in the main city and it can be very intense.

Overall comment

This server is still a very humble server. But it suits me a lot as a casual players due to the easiness to level and obtain the items. Well, not that easy tho, I still spent 2 days completing my Doram's Elegant set. All NPC is available and accessible at the main town, there is also MVP room where u can summon any MVP at 100k (good to farm card and quick leveling), and custom MVP as pet that help u in farming and killing another MVP's (they'll heal u and cast earthquake by chance). No OP custom headgears, no pay to win.

The only saddening part is low population despite its potential to be players' new home. Hope this review will help to attract more people.

rakuzas

/omg

Just check RMS to adding player request for adding Sorcerer ingredients in Ingredients NPC and found out this review.. I'm shocked and touched.. Thanks for reviewing.. Totally not expect our player will review like this.. I totally appreciate it..

1. Stability : Our VPS datacenter hosted at Cyberjaya, Malaysia with 10Mmbps both upload and download speed.. Its best played for Malaysian and SEA player.. We also have player connect from Korean, Thailand, Indonesia.. But mainly our server player are from Malaysia and Philipines.

2. Hacking Protection : So far we still don't have any hacking protection.. We have @autoattack and easy farming and leveling.. So, player not desperate to using Botting.. So far we don't detect player bot right now.. /no1

3. Community : Our best record Highest Peak online player are 27 players.. But average online player at peak are 20+ players.. Hope we can get more players soon.. And I love everyone.. Sorry for sometimes I stalking you all.. /heh Just need to check what do you need like sometimes I secretly spawn monster, secretly drops item you need to find and many secrets things.. /heh Shhhhh.. Don't tell other person ok.. /no1

4. Economy : I create Dokebi Farm and keep improvise it to make our player to easy get zeny.. Latest version can get up to 30-40mil Zeny within 15 minutes.. And cooling down is 30 minutes.. But you can enter with other char anytime.. Since the CD base on char.. And beside Gold Bar, You may get Royal Jelly for sell and Yggdrasilberry can be sell, keep or convert it using Potion Brewer NPC to make Condense Yggdrasilberry Potion which weight is 1 only but have same effect.. Other than Dokebi Farm, player can use Fishing to fishing and sell fish.. More level, more Rare Fish you can get and sell.. I tested make new account and can get up to 10mil Zeny just in 5-10mins with level 3 Fishing rank.. Player also can mining to mine and sell Mithril or do Daily Collection Gem Quest.. I already make many type of games and method to get more zeny.. But newbie player sometimes are too lazy to do this and keep asking older player for money.. /e5

4.1. As for Cashpoints.. I know its bad for me since player no longer need to donate to get Cashpoints.. But I know many of our player just played for fun and cannot donate since not afford it.. So I make options to convert Zeny into Coins.. And Coins into Cashpoints.. I do appreciate and thankful for those who donate.. Honestly, sometimes I paid this server rent using my pocket money when no donation at all..  /heh BTW.. If you donate and thinking you may OP, you're wrong.. Since donation will give you Cashpoints or Zeny only.. And all items so far are balance.. /gg

5. Management : I will keep updating our server and keep listening player request.. If the request and idea are good, I will implementing it.. Sometimes I need to ignore some request because it not suitable to implement and not approve my our Staff and Advisor.. I personally want to thanks GM Symphony for doing hard work recruiting and keep advertising our server and also help running Event Daily for free.. He is the best GM's I ever recruit so far.. And thanks for all player who ever donated, reviewing and robin_alifai for posting this.. Thank you..

Overall Comment :
This server was originally launch at 2013 with helps from former GM from Myanmar. He give me idea for what this server become.. And in 2016 I re-open our server as many requested.. But from 2013 into 2016.. Too many things are upgraded.. Even I have difficulty during upgrading progress.. But I salute player co-operation and patience during upgrading.. In 2016 version, we have so many improvements like using 2015 client, support Doram/Summoner and rebellion, support clan system, support Crimson Weapons, Shadow EQ, 3rd Job Headgear, Jitterbug, OGH, Sara's Memory and many more.. I even manage to implement @autoattack to make player easier for farming even at first just experimenting it..  /heh Sorry for having a bit "crazy" server owner/admin.. If I having idea, I can't stop making it come true..  /heh I promise to keep this server alive and updated..  /no1 Hope you guys will love it as I do..  /kis

- Incik Rakuzas
Milenia Admin