Ragnagoats - 1/1/1 (An in-depth review)

Started by Aeroskye, Jul 22, 2023, 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wotan

Quote from: duduu on Jan 30, 2024, 03:07 PMLMAO EDP EFFECT FOR 30 MINUTES HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, probably shouldn't read too fast before commenting.

Tanky

Quote from: OldPoring on Jan 30, 2024, 12:36 PMNo no. I mean whole https://discord.com/login "Verification required confirm by phone number". Maybe it's because I haven't visited it for a long time or something
--------
Client I download before the most recent update, a week ago. firewall/windows  brandmauer disabled, the firewall and added to trusted applications, I know how to use a firewall, and even turned it off completely.
Starting exe as an administrator doesn't help either.
I've had this problem for a long time, back in the summer I had the same error. In the summer, I couldn't go in at all.
Now I can enter the game through starting Ragnagoats.exe , but not Ragnagoats Launcher.exe
--------
--------
Downloaded last "ragnagoats_full_250124.zip" and now I can't run it in any way.
When I try start Ragnagoats Launcher.exe, it's just a blank sheet and "Navigation to the webpage has been cancelled".
When I try start Ragnagoats.exe, Gepard error.
My system is Windows 7.

Alright then. If you want, I have some ideas we could try to resolve this, but probably best to do it in PMs if you can't get on discord, so we don't clog up this thread until and unless we've found something that works.

Quote from: duduu on Jan 30, 2024, 03:07 PMLMAO EDP EFFECT FOR 30 MINUTES HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Poison Bottle (the ASPD consumable that's also used as a reagent to cast EDP), not EDP itself.

Aeroskye

Quote from: duduu on Jan 30, 2024, 03:14 PMSeeing this thread now makes me wonder if people are opening their eyes about the server and its dev, lmao

They "keep it classic" but only what they like or benefit their friends.

Everyone who played excelRO and was there and was part of the Ancient Mummy fiasco knows what I'm talking about

I thought you and your bunch of dramaqueen friends already quit because GMs did not let you exploit the ancient mummy BS. Why do you still come back every few months to s*** on this post? Server still living rent-free in your head? Also, literally everyone who played on Excel is still playing except your community which is good riddance.

And what friends? Oh you mean like the 130 people (60+ non-vend people) who have been playing on the server since its inception and slowly growing despite of rage baiting bunch of BR guild peeps who wanted everybody to quit? Ok.

Also the EDP thing...I understand reading is hard, but with a little bit of attention, you'll be able to read it...though I'd not recommend it for you since every change is documented and that's a lot of reading my guy.

The server is not a classic server. It's written that they will tweak the game on the website. Oh wait, reading is hard...I keep forgetting.

OldPoring

Just wanted to clarify, at the moment everything is working, thank you