Ragnafied

Started by swordsaintss, Dec 02, 2022, 12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swordsaintss

I've been playing ragnafied for around 3 weeks. It's a pretty new server that aims for a low rate experience and have a rly nostalgic experience

About the exp:
base rates ares 1,0x, however you can have access to VIP system by basically staying logged in. You get free presence points for hourly presence and can exchange then for vip, which gives you +50% exp. Other method is donating to the server. In the end is pretty easily getting vip for free and constantly

About the episode:
Currently at ep 1 and reaching 2 (or 1.5). So far i'm finding the server experience great as there are things that i didn't remeber/even didn't knew existed or were in a certain way. This new stuff or nostalgia after more than 15 yrs playing ragnarok is simply great.
As far as i know there is a effort to keep maps, loot table and exp table coherent to EP 1 when it was released at the official server.
The admin doesn't want to rush to later episodes that fast, want to preserve the nostalgia.

About the pop:
Pretty low what i found quite comum for a new server and for a EP 1 (quite rare!) as we don't have that many features like 2-2 class and some comum maps for leveling
However community seens great so far and there are always some quite active ppl

About the admin:
Seens experienced which is definetly a good thing in my point of view
Listens to the community, open to sugestions and quickly adress bugs or doubts
eg: Server at launch had a bug with some presence points. The admin wiped the whole server after 3hrs from the start (many wouldn't do this, just erase the bug and let ppl have the bugged itens/benefits)

About customs:
Just some costumes that give a minor exp buff (each gives 5% and u can have a total of 4 of them = 20% buff)
You get one as soon as you log in (so 5% and 15% to go)
They are obtainable by donating or checking in for the daily rewards. They are also obtainable by looting some custom currency from monsters (low drop rate) and exchanging them as if they were donating points. In the end you can get them for free

Enjoying a lot so far. IGN: Sword Saint. Class: Knight. Current Lvl: 75

/no1

RioJoseCheeran

So how many hour daily online required to get VIP for 24 hours?

swordsaintss

12 hrs and VIP lasts for 3 days.

If you have VIP on u get 2points per hour. It u don't you only get 1point per hour.

When you start, you get for free 3 days of VIP