Classic Server Info

Started by Izuka, Mar 05, 2023, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablomacabro

Ragnagoats: I played through to level 45, driven mainly by nostalgia. Nonetheless, I eventually opted to cease playing due to the episodic releases' pace (including trans jobs, 3rd jobs, and such).
The server isn't too shabby; I even stumbled upon a friendly Spanish guild.
It's quite a shame that if the server remains locked in the pre-trans or just the new Morroc content, I would undoubtedly keep on playing. However, that doesn't appear to be the direction it's taking.

Aeroskye

Quote from: pablomacabro on Aug 17, 2023, 04:55 PMRagnagoats: I played through to level 45, driven mainly by nostalgia. Nonetheless, I eventually opted to cease playing due to the episodic releases' pace (including trans jobs, 3rd jobs, and such).
The server isn't too shabby; I even stumbled upon a friendly Spanish guild.
It's quite a shame that if the server remains locked in the pre-trans or just the new Morroc content, I would undoubtedly keep on playing. However, that doesn't appear to be the direction it's taking.

The server intends to remain Pre-Renewal only. It'll never get to 3rd classes. But yes, if you're looking for just until 2-2 classes, it may not be it for you.

dahman

hope we can see a fresh preTrans server soon, that is not going for trans , and if so then veeeery slow like OriginsRo did, also not asia hosted.

Suspension

Quote from: dahman on Aug 19, 2023, 01:55 PMhope we can see a fresh preTrans server soon, that is not going for trans , and if so then veeeery slow like OriginsRo did, also not asia hosted.

I'm working on something like that. Although I'm buffing the skills a bit to make them closer to the trans counterpart.

I'll also modify trans content a bit, I want the game to be more casual friendly and have more job classes and builds in woe and pve. But yeah, definitely not staying at pre-trans forever.
Quote from: exii on Jun 27, 2015, 06:07 AM
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.