PeachLyche RO

Started by Lovethigame, Jul 24, 2020, 04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovethigame

This is a tiny server that nobody knows about but I will let people know the truth anyway.

Facts:
Active online players: 2 or 3 at a time. So many times only me in the server before. Used to be 20 ish but everybody leaves.

1. No woe no pvp. GM tried to host PVP event few times but barely any players. Barely i mean 1 or 2.
History of wiping so many times, delisted and relisted server for "fresh restart" and wipe all negative feedback as soon as it shows up.
2. Admin is Jeremy, with his wife/girlfriend is Ariena, full level GM, who NEVER plays this game.
Extremely outdated content. Advertised as 17.1 fully updated but no Illusion dungeon, no Biolab5 no Miguel no Despair Morocc, not even Infinite Tao Gunka working. I found out Jeremy blocks the path for some dungeons/instances for some reasons.
3. Lag. Yes look at the picture. Not just me lag for sure, and I have 48mbps internet not some dial up. Yes I do restart modem/call isp a few times to do checkup or speed test bla bla.

4. There is another dev named Orochi but barely logs in, maybe fix serious issue and that's it.
5. Their GM event named Hercules (later changed name but I still call him Hercules).
6. Next to no custom costume besides standard official ones. Jer always complains no money to buy extra custom costumes or sprites.
7. Full on bugs, i mean full full, untranslated Korean language, I told them quite many times and they could not fix, told me to ignore it.
8. Everything newly released by Jer always bugged somehow, or not working properly, or broken, have to wait to fix, from Enchant, World Boss, auto event MVP, even his NPC that gives out event reward also bugged. Surely checking and testing code is admin's responsibility right? Not 100% chance of not working properly when Jer releases something.

I joined them when they just rewiped their old server and opened this. I come from another horrible outdated server so I thought this one would be "updated" with new new gear or instances. Turned out I have wasted months in my life because this Peach Lychee (PL) is no better, extremely outdated as mentioned above.

Jer and Ariena have hard time understanding players. They always blame players for this that, never except criticism,only accept praising as gods. "Watch your mouth, we pay for it" is their attitude.

Ariena has absolute 0 knowledge in server management, always assume without questioning or fact check. Always complains server has no players but also say this person that person toxic. I feel she even doesnt understand English properly. She accused me of HACKING server without even asking because my IP linked to Hercules account.  Surely if I truly hack that server, she can IP ban me forever right? It's a great offence to any server. Never ask, still bla bla to people I hack while in fact, Hercules gave me his account asking me to login 

I did them a favour by hosting event for their own players, I only logged in few times, if I truly hack server surely I would fakeIP/VPN whatever right? Not using my own real IP right?

She did say I failed to "seduce" (yes, correct word from her mouth) Jer. This is no way on earth acceptable.

Ariena does not deserve to be a GM. Lack of knowledge in game and server management, always try to wipe all negative feedback, as soon as there is negative feedback they quickly delist and relist server so nobody sees what is happening in server and call everybody "toxic" and "fake" (read their reply on rms). This server has history of constant wipe. Their reason is "lack of players" - Jer.

Yea I DM 1 by 1 my friendlist for potential new player to that server, I dont need to scream to their face "Look at me i invited X people today, give me some likes"

The last straw was when they added anti afk system in world boss @Mora. I got kicked out with my main nuker while walking/attacking the world boss too many times, when I reported Ariena said I am a liar, she "tested" but it was 100% bugged. I do not waste my time with that kind of GM so I moved to another much better server with amazing GM. Nevermind their bugged coding (only until Orochi changed that system so it worked but too late for me), just constant personal attack first. She always brings out my previous server, which is none of her business.

I already in new server with woe and so much nicer GM, one of the best imo, with proper woe. Yes I do have win and lose in woe, but Ariena still insists I am a loser so I run away from previous server. My experience with previous server is brought out constantly by her as personal attack. It is not their business and I am having win/lose woe, not an issue. I don't have to win all the time.

Please do yourself a favour by do not wasting your time in this server. The way it is handled is unbearable, this is why everybody leaves.

GM PeachLychee

Old screenshot of Diana on our old website? Our new website is still fixing lol. While you keep inviting our players in game saying fake news and ask to join OMG RO.
You show proof that our GM ask for help. But why will you still login? You should report to us. You are still counted as not honest and cheated at the same time. That is why we got a long message in game just because of you. Some player include someone you mention him at your fake story complain to us saying you and him are so lovey dovey. Your GM is cheating with her with items! Sadly and stupidly our GM account for him got no power at all. But having you login and do event while play is just same as a cheater. Uh maybe that is why when you win a reward from him you keep saying you never get and want to change another char to claim. You can get double reward? hmm........ now we know.......
Poring Revenge is what we want to put as our event name is it bother you that much? Why when you win you shut your mouth? Uh do not forget Ariena or Jeremy got access to Poring Revenge and you keep asking for it. Uh do not forget you will pissed off because your boyfriend cant play together because of same IP? Same as reward? But we ask Orochi for help to check and find out 1 of his ID is different IP and ask to join poring revenge or claim reward by that ID? Since than you will login 4 characters and afk at MORA.
You complain about maps? Why is it bother you so much if we buy and change new map? Are you jealous if Admin happy?
Saying Ariena here and there while you already know Ariena is not a GM and she never say sghe is a GM. Do Not LIE. Everyone in game who knows Ariena surely know the real story. Do not bother to give fake news as u sound like a BOY rather than a girl now.
Why will you bother mention about Orochi. He is our dev he can do whatever he wants. Every updates will be done by Jeremy which Jeremy did.
Why will you want to be a busybody? Is it hurts Orochi never bother you too now? That Orochi make a nice Auto warp from MORA so players cant spam?
You must be so hurts.
Funny part is why you talk so much when you leave discord only? But still in our FB Group. Uh sadly we already kick you and ban you. But i know you the type who got many IP to login. But do not bother cos you also said so much here. So why will you still bother your account right? Like asking someone to login right.
Costumes - we got lots of costumes and few gacha to play. You keep complaining no new costumes while there is new costume reloaded. It make takes time but if you say no costumes. Why will you keep complaining of not enough storage? No money - cos his server which he rather buy something else than costumes right. And the server wipe or not. We are still alive here. Does it hurts you so bad you cant play here now.

Thanks to you I am so glad to know the truth that you the 1 who keep telling me fake stories behind those players who play at our server. Saying they looking for other server. They gonna leave soon. They gonna quit. While they stayed and you here rage on us. HAHA now who is on rage lol. You eat your own words now.

Dun be a faker and toxic. Someone who look pretty on the outside should not have a bad heart it will make you UGLY. Unless your really a BOY.
We GM wont even allowed to play. Why will we play? so players can complain? Use your brain please.

Yes you cant seduce the Admin boys so you are sad. You can seduce the GM like players complain thou. That is why you got problem with Ariena.
And the last part lol. You never win all the time why will you complain about Cronus RO? I chat and hear her stories say you are jealous and not friends anymore. Aww sad.

We help you and say we trust you than them but i guess now her words is more honest than yours. OMG you really act like a boy now.

frenchbaguettey

Quote from: GM PeachLychee on Jul 25, 2020, 01:37 AM
Old screenshot of Diana on our old website? Our new website is still fixing lol. While you keep inviting our players in game saying fake news and ask to join OMG RO.
You show proof that our GM ask for help. But why will you still login? You should report to us. You are still counted as not honest and cheated at the same time. That is why we got a long message in game just because of you. Some player include someone you mention him at your fake story complain to us saying you and him are so lovey dovey. Your GM is cheating with her with items! Sadly and stupidly our GM account for him got no power at all. But having you login and do event while play is just same as a cheater. Uh maybe that is why when you win a reward from him you keep saying you never get and want to change another char to claim. You can get double reward? hmm........ now we know.......
Poring Revenge is what we want to put as our event name is it bother you that much? Why when you win you shut your mouth? Uh do not forget Ariena or Jeremy got access to Poring Revenge and you keep asking for it. Uh do not forget you will pissed off because your boyfriend cant play together because of same IP? Same as reward? But we ask Orochi for help to check and find out 1 of his ID is different IP and ask to join poring revenge or claim reward by that ID? Since than you will login 4 characters and afk at MORA.
You complain about maps? Why is it bother you so much if we buy and change new map? Are you jealous if Admin happy?
Saying Ariena here and there while you already know Ariena is not a GM and she never say sghe is a GM. Do Not LIE. Everyone in game who knows Ariena surely know the real story. Do not bother to give fake news as u sound like a BOY rather than a girl now.
Why will you bother mention about Orochi. He is our dev he can do whatever he wants. Every updates will be done by Jeremy which Jeremy did.
Why will you want to be a busybody? Is it hurts Orochi never bother you too now? That Orochi make a nice Auto warp from MORA so players cant spam?
You must be so hurts.
Funny part is why you talk so much when you leave discord only? But still in our FB Group. Uh sadly we already kick you and ban you. But i know you the type who got many IP to login. But do not bother cos you also said so much here. So why will you still bother your account right? Like asking someone to login right.
Costumes - we got lots of costumes and few gacha to play. You keep complaining no new costumes while there is new costume reloaded. It make takes time but if you say no costumes. Why will you keep complaining of not enough storage? No money - cos his server which he rather buy something else than costumes right. And the server wipe or not. We are still alive here. Does it hurts you so bad you cant play here now.

Thanks to you I am so glad to know the truth that you the 1 who keep telling me fake stories behind those players who play at our server. Saying they looking for other server. They gonna leave soon. They gonna quit. While they stayed and you here rage on us. HAHA now who is on rage lol. You eat your own words now.

Dun be a faker and toxic. Someone who look pretty on the outside should not have a bad heart it will make you UGLY. Unless your really a BOY.
We GM wont even allowed to play. Why will we play? so players can complain? Use your brain please.

Yes you cant seduce the Admin boys so you are sad. You can seduce the GM like players complain thou. That is why you got problem with Ariena.
And the last part lol. You never win all the time why will you complain about Cronus RO? I chat and hear her stories say you are jealous and not friends anymore. Aww sad.

We help you and say we trust you than them but i guess now her words is more honest than yours. OMG you really act like a boy now.

what a response... really says something about the the person who's managing this server. wasn't really a defense but more of an attack by owners who presume your gender. checked the site too, just went down but was up when OP made thread.

GM PeachLychee

Hi you do not what we been thru. They can just rage at us. We cant? If she or he thinks server is so outdated why stay and give false news? If you think our replies to her is bad. What if you are the owner and have this kind of toxic player? who played from day 1 till now for free and even cheats and not honest?

Lovethigame

I gave plenty of facts and she cant counter it, that is why she goes straight to personal attack . My gender has nothing to do with facts. In fact plenty of people willing to prove im a girl, but gender does not matter in this case, facts matter.

If you say my online pic is old then give me photo with full of real players then? The fact still stand, there are only 2 or 3 active people online.

I never say anything about poring revenge. Suddenly attack without anything ????????

They cant even tell if i log in or someone uses my account that i gave id password to (i have proof someone asked for it) shoes that they know nothing at all.

If you are not GM then stop defaming PL with that kind of attitide. You use full level GM account that can do everything and claim not a GM, who is going to believe you?

If Hercules gives me items from his account then where is your proof? From "rumour says this"? You read what people are saying, what they do, where they go. Where is proof? Show me log date of my IP login GM account. Your GM asked me few times times and i do exactly that. Show me proof i constantly login. He gave me his account then fire him, its his request. I did not cheat. That bossnia is free for all that request to join.

Only you assume i fake IP. I do everything real IP. Go show proof of me faking IP then? Oh wait you cant even tell if i login or someone else.

You changing prontera just to satisfy you. Players need contents, need bug free server, need plenty of costume. If you say 99% your official costume is awesome, go try any top rank servers.

100% people when i invited to OMG stays, all left shortly after tried PL. There is a reason why other server lasts 3 years and counting, 3 guilds woe (need screenshot of my friday woe?, just say it, ill happy to upload), while your server has 2 to 3 online. Even Bladeye left. I stayed for a while because of him, but it wasted months of my life, i deserve so much better than constant personal attack without any fact argument. Everybody sees here it is full of personal attack while "this person say this", "rumour says that".

Im very happy i moved to so much more fun server. This is my review and i have full rights to do so. I point out facts and reasons. I have full rights to review a server I played and it has next to no player for a reason.