OathRO - A fresh 1x server with cool rebalancing and qol features. [Episodic]

Started by Nova, Oct 11, 2021, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: Klungoko on Dec 09, 2022, 04:01 PM
Typical gaslighting attempt of a coward with no arguments left.

Enjoy KARMA

I rather this happen to me then end up being the type of person you are behaving as right now, to be honest.

Thank you for reminding me that my life isn't completely bottom of the barrel, despite everything that's happened in the previous 48 hours. I'll use that as strength to continue going forward and to reaffirm to not be that type of person ever, regardless of the circumstances.

Klungoko

Poor guy received his only salary and he got charged back LMAO

/heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

Raïner

Quote from: Sairek Ceareste on Dec 09, 2022, 02:01 PM
He's charged back me and the rest of the staff.

I'm honestly speechless and don't know what to say. I'm not blocked but he's still not responding to me.

I guess you were right Rainer. I don't even know anymore.

I just digest the informations that i got and make a point out of it. Doesnt mean im right and neither am i wrong, as truth is a matter of perspective.
I guess dont take out the bad stuff and criticise only the problems, u learned how to deal with certain situations, how to govern your community, how to work with others towards a vision. These will help you tremendously towards your future, and think about this as just a pace of life.

Now if you want to build something new, the core foundations are still there. Make it a fun project to connect with your friends, and maybe start something out of it in the future?  /heh

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: felixvu on Dec 09, 2022, 07:22 PM
I just digest the informations that i got and make a point out of it. Doesnt mean im right and neither am i wrong, as truth is a matter of perspective.
I guess dont take out the bad stuff and criticise only the problems, u learned how to deal with certain situations, how to govern your community, how to work with others towards a vision. These will help you tremendously towards your future, and think about this as just a pace of life.

Now if you want to build something new, the core foundations are still there. Make it a fun project to connect with your friends, and maybe start something out of it in the future?  /heh

Dastgir and I are considering options. That's at least the good news; there are options we can do instead of being completely s*** out of luck (even if none of them are great), but if such a thing happens sooner rather than later, I won't be a community manager; just a moderator. At least for a good while. Or maybe I will just take a more off to the side-lines role. I'll have to see. It all really depends on my real life situation and if the staff who were affected can combat this fraudulent charge back he has issued.

yC

Obviously Klungoko is lungo and his original account is muted for breaking other rules before, so he can't post and made a new account.  Of course that is against the forum rules, it is NOT karma but by the rules we have to remove his posts and his new account.

Guys and girls, please stay on topic, this topic should be about OathRO.

I will lock the topic from here, for the continuation of OathRO discussion, please use this topic instead:

https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/how-do-a-server-ends/