OathRO - A fresh 1x server with cool rebalancing and qol features. [Episodic]

Started by Nova, Oct 11, 2021, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diosen-inDepthReviewer

absolute garbage toxic community refer to the latest august review as well as my personal threaded review as well as any other of the 4-5 negative reviews all concurring the same toxic mob mentality league of legends community of brats

skyeang3l

Quote from: Diosen-inDepthReviewer on Aug 24, 2022, 01:08 AM
absolute garbage toxic community refer to the latest august review as well as my personal threaded review as well as any other of the 4-5 negative reviews all concurring the same toxic mob mentality league of legends community of brats

Let it go, my dude.
Yare yare daze~

Shuchou

Quote from: Diosen-inDepthReviewer on Aug 24, 2022, 01:08 AM

Yet you were making sexual comments that made people uncomfortable and crying about getting banned for it.. Seems the toxic one is you, get over yourself dude. Your thread displays what a clown you are.

OldPoring

I tried your server and I liked it. The first and most important thing is that the connection is absolutely the same as if the server was in Europe. I have tried American and Asian servers and nowhere has there been such a good feeling from the gameplay. The second is good (in modern times) online number of players. This is already enough to try the server.
-------
Tried to create a second account for @autotrade and it asked for a new mailbox. Aren't you planning something like a master account?

LumpiaWrapper

Quote from: OldPoring on Oct 14, 2022, 04:57 PM
I tried your server and I liked it. The first and most important thing is that the connection is absolutely the same as if the server was in Europe. I have tried American and Asian servers and nowhere has there been such a good feeling from the gameplay. The second is good (in modern times) online number of players. This is already enough to try the server.
-------
Tried to create a second account for @autotrade and it asked for a new mailbox. Aren't you planning something like a master account?
yeah i did check their discord they're prioritizing master account which apparent they build from scratch?

Raïner

Oathro is fun. Had a great experience there. But with the community slowly became PC culture, with passive aggressive behaviour being the norm, not buying it.

lungo

Not only does the community suck and is protected by the admin( meaning if they for whatever reason do anything to you and you respond and defend yourself you are the agressor for defending yourself and not them) but also this people really don't know anything about Ragnarok and how delicate the balance is, many things we perceive as annoying are in fact well thought because the moment you buff sp recovery across the board the physical damage characters start replacing casters for example, it's basically a circus.

We need TravelsRO back.

Rayeth

Quote from: lungo on Oct 26, 2022, 04:08 PM
Not only does the community suck and is protected by the admin( meaning if they for whatever reason do anything to you and you respond and defend yourself you are the agressor for defending yourself and not them) but also this people really don't know anything about Ragnarok and how delicate the balance is, many things we perceive as annoying are in fact well thought because the moment you buff sp recovery across the board the physical damage characters start replacing casters for example, it's basically a circus.

We need TravelsRO back.

Obviously 500+ players vs 1 person opinion beg to differ.  /heh
TravelsRO? You mean where they fake the online player count?  /heh

LumpiaWrapper

funny how you want travels back when the owner didnt even warn his playersbase that he going to shutdown his server temp/perma. now thats the server i could trust. /wah

lungo

Quote from: Rayeth on Oct 26, 2022, 09:50 PM
Obviously 500+ players vs 1 person opinion beg to differ.  /heh
TravelsRO? You mean where they fake the online player count?  /heh

The first line is an adpopullum fallacy.

The second one I really don't give a f***, I could be the only player on travels and still enjoy it because it was Ragnarok Classic like it should be.

lungo

Quote from: LumpiaWrapper on Oct 26, 2022, 11:07 PM
funny how you want travels back when the owner didnt even warn his playersbase that he going to shutdown his server temp/perma. now thats the server i could trust. /wah

Yeah but that is the reality of playing any pserver, the owner can pull the plug at any time and you have no guarantees, and If I were you I would stop right there, KARMA is a b****, I heard the Owner of Oath is having serious health problems so you may want to deal back your finger pointing and mockery. Btw if that rummor is true i hope the guy can recover even if i don't like his server i don' have any personal beef or if i have is not as bad as to be indiferent to that kind of suffering, I wish people listened when we told them not to get the you know what.

Sairek Ceareste

Quote from: lungo on Oct 27, 2022, 01:11 PM
Yeah but that is the reality of playing any pserver, the owner can pull the plug at any time and you have no guarantees, and If I were you I would stop right there, KARMA is a b****, I heard the Owner of Oath is having serious health problems so you may want to deal back your finger pointing and mockery. Btw if that rummor is true i hope the guy can recover even if i don't like his server i don' have any personal beef or if i have is not as bad as to be indiferent to that kind of suffering, I wish people listened when we told them not to get the you know what.

Oathkeeper's heart surgery was a success and he has made a full recovery.  /ok

Shuchou

Quote from: lungo on Oct 27, 2022, 01:11 PM

Isn't Lord J trying to RMT scam players on a few low rate servers right now? Not sure why you waste your time trying to talk so 'highly' of him. Plus Lord J knew nothing of RO pre 2018... He had to suckle up to people real hard to make sure things were in order, at least Oath has an understanding of the game and doesn't falsely claim his server "More official then official servers ever were".  /no1 /heh

Rayeth

Quote from: lungo on Oct 27, 2022, 01:07 PM

The second one I really don't give a f***, I could be the only player on travels and still enjoy it because it was Ragnarok Classic like it should be.

Says something about your state of mind. Get help dude.  /hmm

Oathkeeper

Honestly if someone wants to try their hand with a perfect replica of RO from a specific point in time, I'd be fully supportive. It's an untapped market and honestly OathRO is only one type of server. So yes, if you have the passion to take on a different niche, more power to you and I earnestly would support your project.

As for my health, things happen randomly and it's hereditary, but I'm fine.