NovaRo Review "Can't beat him ban him"

Started by Hammertime, Oct 13, 2016, 09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammertime

Great server unless GM Nova does not like you or his friends have issues with you or you become too powerful as a guild. If the latter is the case make sure you are ready for the biased treatment. I know Nova from way back CookieRo. They have dodged competing with our guild in many occasions of servers (CookieRo V3? TrueRo? LeikaRo) comes to mind. It's funny we beat his friends in his own server despite them getting preferential treatment. Every time our guild was picking up momentum in WoE I ended up getting banned for no good reason ever (From High Density times to MadZerg times to Yeah Whatever) , meanwhile 3rd party users that are caught auto potting are tolerated and RMT players get unbanned if they are important donators. I've had to start over 3 times losing all gear and characters. I decided last time to write nothing about it as my friends still enjoyed the place, however I realized the way I'm treated is ridiculous and future guild leaders need a warning beforehand for what is to come if they decide to enter this server. Also I haven't forgotten the German guild that got banned initially, this is the way Nova treats players he dislikes. Watch video below it summarizes my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1KzjMXccec

At the same time this is a call for someone to make a proper competing Renewal server to NovaRo. Me and my guild are on the lookout for a server with guild competition that is worth playing (Feel free to contact me any Guildleader Renewal players, maybe we can setup some fun competition somewhere).

Edit: I'm not here to argue with anyone in this thread. Video speaks for itself. This is just a summary of my experience on this server nothing more. The treatment has been there since day 1 even before I got any ban. The bans were ridiculous and never had anything valid to it. As for the begging part I have not begged, in fact I only played because my guildmates asked for my unban and wanted me to play. Inb4 the army of nobodies arguing in this thread attempting to get benefits with their master. Enjoy bending for your master Nova. Also funny these people think they know the process of my ban better than me who has been in the middle of it.

Edit: For the people arguing that this is not a review and mentioning it is rant and rave. This is not the case, this is a review. I have shared my experience with the server, note how I mention it's a Great server, despite some flaws in my experience. There is also no necessity to argue this much, by default reviews are a personal experience that is in itself subjective. This is my experience do with it what you want and make your own judgement. However stop sending your puppets in an attempt to save face, it only makes you look worse Nova.

Potatoes

Banned players are so dumb lol. I recall you doing this exact same thing a couple months ago.

There is no WoE bias.
There are no preferential treatments.
1st ban: You started making false claims and accusations of bias on the staff (which would have gotten you banned anywhere else) because you were losing in WoE, but you were still allowed to play after being warned to stop this crap. Then you kept going and got a ban.
2nd ban: You begged Nova to unban you and promised him to never to do that again, and... guess what you did? The same thing, so you got banned again. (And now you're doing this, again, on RMS?)
3rd ban: You dodged the 2nd ban, so when you bragged ingame and your friends reported that you're Hammertime, you got banned again.

The video is so dumb it's hard to watch, and for anyone who watches it, cut the audio lol.

You have no screenshots or proof of anything whatsoever and your credibility is close to none. You've been a toxic player since the beginning and the only mistake Nova did was to allow you to play again. If anything, you should be grateful for the opportunity you've been given.

Royr

I can offer something but not RENEWAL and not Nova-RO, its High-Rate and Pre-Renwal Classs :D

live4lie

Potatoes pretty much explained it, this is just another salt post because you can't provide sh- for all the sh- you claim and all the accusations you made with your passive aggression like a little girl, find another server to bring competition it like you always bragged about

Also just to clarify, 3rd ban wasn't actually 3rd ban, it was the finish work of 2nd ban because Nova was lazy to ban your IP/other accounts

Good riddance

Min

This NovaRO server must be pretty dang good if you're so desperate to want to come back and play on it though. I don't think I've ever seen someone so butthurt over a ban, especially after you were given chance after chance after chance.  /heh

If there was any special treatment going on it was towards you because you kept coming back and begging Nova to let you play again. IMO you shouldn't have even gotten a second chance.

UnsureWhoIAmDealingWith

How are you this in denial?
I recall on VelvetRO you farmed for an Abysmal Knight card for a week and didn't get one because drop rates were low.  You told everyone that Nic and Kyrie, the admins, had purposely made it impossible for your specific account to get an AK card to drop and that they were conspiring against you, and then you dropped all your items in Prontera and left.
Apparently every server admin is against you, can't imagine why.  :^)

NovaRagnarok

First of all, rant and rave. This isn't a review, this is you complaining.
The German players you mentioned were banned for bug abuse, you can read all about it in the other NovaRO drama thread.
And not only that, but your claim that RMT-ers get pardoned for being donators is ridiculous.
By this point, everyone should start to see a pattern.

But, I'll take some time to reply to you anyway.
This thread is the perfect exhibition of why you're banned.
Every time you and your guild started losing, you started crying that I was biased and was giving items to my friends. (Which of course never happened)
The last time this happened, you were being one-shotted by Hell's Plant due to having somebody from your guild give you Kaite.
(If this thread goes on long enough, I'll be happy to share screenshots, I don't have them on this PC)
It was kind of unsightly, seeing a decent player make such disgusting accusations just to save face.

Each and every time, I took the time to try to clam you down and get you thinking rationally.
You've been banned 3 separate times by now, and each time your friends have begged and pleaded for me to unban you.
The final time we even had a one-on-one private skype chat to discuss the very strict terms of your unbanning.
After breaking that contract, I realized there's no place for you in NovaRO.
Even outside of the server, you continue to spread false rumors in an attempt to save your ego and make it look like we're to blame.

Additionally, as you can see in my YouTube reply, the latest ban was due to a mistake on my part.
I only banned some of your accounts and neglected to IP ban you or hunt the rest of the accounts down.
So when a GM notified me that you had been spotted, I quickly sorted it out and banned you fully.

You claim I knew long ago and only banned you now to help my friends.
I say, what friends? There's no guild I'm rooting for, and the people you used to call 'my friends' are no longer active in WoE.

Now please, if you could stop spreading false information just from being upset, I'd appreciate it very much.
Good luck finding a server which puts up with you.

(And thanks for complimenting the server, we work very hard on it)

As for your latest edit:

"This is the way Nova works, I just happen to not bend. Enjoy bending for your master for benefits Nova friends. Also funny how the people about to post thinks they know the process of my ban better than me who has been in the middle of it."

See what I mean? Already you're starting new conspiracies and starting up your "Me against the universe" view point.
This is why you're so difficult to deal with. Stop making s*** up and be reasonable.

As for your "puppets" claim, I don't need to send people to discredit you, your own drama attracts them.

UnsureWhoIAmDealingWith

"Edit: I'm not here to argue with anyone in this thread."
Edited at 2:59 PM, 3:05 PM, 3:41 PM.
Kind of defeats the purpose of pretending to be above it all if you keep editing your original post to argue anyway, doesn't it?

Donker

He was such a good guy, how this could happen?  /sob /sob /sob /sob /sob

Neffletics

In every server, there's always 1-10 players who thinks they are "the best among the rest" and when they lose, they blame the GM and accuse them of corruption (ex.: giving items to opposing guilds/players/special treatment).

Hammertime, you're playing in one of the most populated servers with many competitive players and then you express concern that you are treated unfairly and accused the GMs of corruption after your guild lost in a WoE? Where have you been all your life?

Kidding part:

Players who can't handle competition shouldn't be playing in a server with big population. Better start your own local server and play alone (or with your friends) so that you don't have to worry about "biased gms" and corruption.
solacero rip

Boreas

Could some mod just delete this whole thing or move it to rant&rave? I see the usual banned person ranting and a bunch of nova fans supporting their server. That's not a review.

N1gh7y

QuoteIn every server, there's always 1-10 players who thinks they are "the best among the rest" and when they lose, they blame the GM and accuse them of corruption (ex.: giving items to opposing guilds/players/special treatment).

Hammertime, you're playing in one of the most populated servers with many competitive players and then you express concern that you are treated unfairly and accused the GMs of corruption after your guild lost in a WoE? Where have you been all your life?

Kidding part:

Players who can't handle competition shouldn't be playing in a server with big population. Better start your own local server and play alone (or with your friends) so that you don't have to worry about "biased gms" and corruption.

I know Hammertime , from multiple servers and his guild does have a reputation of being very hard to beat.
My guild has been banned from nova ro too , for a good reason tho.
I do think this "reviev" if you can call it that does have some value, it does for me at least.
It tells people that they should not bother with this server if their guild has a tendency to think outside the box when it comes to game mechanics and if they put efficiency before being fair to less creative people ;)

If you dont play by the textbook you dont belong in nova ro.

Morpheus

I.... is this... Warrage?

Or does Nova just have two of these clowns running around?

Lai

Hammertime

Quote from: Lai on Oct 15, 2016, 06:56 AM
Hammertime, I welcome you.

I'll give it a try in a couple of weeks and inspect it, when I have time again. Thanks for the invitation.