My full review of the Ethereal RO server

Started by Mazurik, Aug 02, 2021, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazurik

I want to write a full review about it here, otherwise in a limited review on the RMS server page where there are 500 characters, everything important did not fit. The server is completely new, it opened on July 30 at 15.00 +8 time, if from me from Russia, then + 5 hours - Philippine time.

99/50 1 Episode with a subsequent increase in the episode, rates 1 x 1 x 1 + there are happy hours + premium + books for experience in the amount of 30 - 50%, the received rate of experience jumps from 1 to 1.5+

I believe that the server was made quite competently by the administrator in all settings, now there are few such servers, especially in the segment of Russian and European servers. I am a seasoned old player since 2003 and have seen all sorts of different servers over the years and lately. I was attracted by the first episode in this server, its classic balanced settings and how the admin actively interacts with the players. It can be seen that he cares and he is an active participant, ready to listen to suggestions and discuss them in the server discord or on the forum. There are constant server updates and bug fixes. This makes me happy!

The community of players is friendly, you can find a party for a joint game if you want, on the server you can open only 1 client window - good and at the same time not really for someone.
It feels like 14-18 people are constantly playing on the server, the players go to help and help each other. New players come to the server, I think that the server will gradually fill up with players and more than 100 people will play, and then we will see.

All donated devices do not spoil the balance of the game, but only complement and make this favorite game more enjoyable. The main thing is that you can not even buy anything, but earn points in the game and buy bonuses on them in the form of books of experience, etc. and use them

I recommend everyone to start playing it from the very beginning of Ragnarok 1 episode and feel this nostalgia, plot and pleasant heaviness of the game. Welcome! /no1  /ok  /lv

Lai

Hmmmm a SolaceRO copy cat? Or same owner? :o

Mazurik

Quote from: Lai on Aug 02, 2021, 12:51 PM
Hmmmm a SolaceRO copy cat? Or same owner? :o

no, this is not a copy, everything is different

GMSeiren-tRO

Quote from: Mazurik on Aug 02, 2021, 12:54 PM
no, this is not a copy, everything is different

The website is basically a carbon copy of the SolaceRO (which took a lot of elements from our website, but at least tried to make it their own somewhat) one.

Neffletics

Quote from: GMSeiren-tRO on Aug 02, 2021, 01:03 PM
The website is basically a carbon copy of the SolaceRO (which took a lot of elements from our website, but at least tried to make it their own somewhat) one.

Solace is inspired by the best. /gg
solacero rip

Neffletics

solacero rip

Mazurik

Quote from: GMSeiren-tRO on Aug 02, 2021, 01:03 PM

/omg the site can be anything, these are all site templates, so what are the questions? The server itself is individual, interesting, so come in, see, play, I recommend it to everyone!

Neffletics

Quote from: Mazurik on Aug 05, 2021, 01:11 PM
these are all site templates

lol. Then go find that template on the internet first.  /ok
solacero rip

Mazurik

Quote from: Neffletics on Aug 05, 2021, 02:32 PM
lol. Then go find that template on the internet first.  /ok

I've seen similar ones. It's a matter of choice, whether you want to play or not

Ara

It's weird because it feels like visually it looks a ton like SolaceRO's, but the code isn't actually the same? Like looks like someone pulled up SolaceRO's website and recreated it using sample code from the bootstrap docs site.

Neffletics

Quote from: Ara on Aug 12, 2021, 07:08 PM
It's weird because it feels like visually it looks a ton like SolaceRO's, but the code isn't actually the same? Like looks like someone pulled up SolaceRO's website and recreated it using sample code from the bootstrap docs site.

Yes, they copied the text, structure, and colors. We don't even use FluxCP, so we're surprised Mazurik claims to have seen something similar.  /wah
solacero rip