Moonlight RO : From a bunny's point of view.

Started by SnowBunny, Jul 15, 2011, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnowBunny

Since I'll never have enough space on the tiny review thingy at the RMS mRO page, I'll just write my 2 cents about Moonlight RO here.

To start, I've been playing RO for almost 8 years, from the Malaysian Offical to other random private servers. I came to mRO around mid May. So basically, mRO is a highly customized SHR server. Equips are all four slotted with an exception of the shield being two slotted. 3rd jobs are also present and it's being tweaked at by Admin Lunar's observation.

Availability/Stability
The server is always available 24/7. So far, I've only faced a server error once in mRO. Then again, an error can never be predicted. As for stability, the characters save every 9 - 10 minutes. Therefore, just in case something unexpected happens, a major rollback will not be required.

Community
The people here in my opinion are friendly, but, it all depends who you're dealing with. Certain groups tend to be a bit overboard but they apologise in the end anyway. We're all jokers and kinkyness is one of  funny bits of this server's community. We range from the young still schooling people to the old veteran players. Most of the people will often lend a helping hand if you're in need and maybe release a tip or two for improvements. Tho, there has been a decrease in population on the server since holidays ended for some of the players.

Staff/Admin
Generally speaking, I'm from a +8 timezone.. There's at least 1 active staff when I'm on(cuz I'm on and leave my characters afk at times). They'll host events every 2 days or so. The 3 GMs on mRO are the most friendly and helpful people you'll ever meet. Tho, don't irritate them to much as they're normal people too and people have their limits.

Competition
PvP isn't as active as it once was but WoE is growing more popular. For now, there're 3 main guild in the run and we all can expect more guilds to build up and join in the fun of WoE. PvP is still around with the occasional PvP-ers inside having friendly duels and improving their builds. It'll be nice if you make friends with some of them, they might lend you a tip or two.

Economy
Customs are sold in zeny, tho, some other quested customs are sold in coins which is another currency in mRO. If you want good stuff, farm! Lunar didn't put 2 gold rooms on the server for nothing. Good stuff never came cheap before.

Playability
Like in every other community worldwide. If you're nice, you get treated nicely. If you're nuts, some of us will have a comedy with you. If you're bad, don't be mad if we start frowning against you. It's just the way people roll. Therefore.. Be nice.. :)

There are some things money can't buy. Having a good experience on RO is one of them.. I highly recommend this server for PvP addicts, WoE fans, headgear lovers and also for people that just want to chill in main and chat with other players. We get that a lot sometimes. :)

Conclusion
MoonlightRO, definitely worth the time. /ok

-Bunny-

[ps: I wanted to add something but I forgot what I wanted to add in. I'll probably edit this again in the near future]

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!