Midgard Tales: Wasted Potential by Incompetent People and Poor Management

Started by Ravenvoxx, Dec 08, 2023, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ravenvoxx

Quote from: ednis on Dec 11, 2023, 06:39 AMThe person who started this thread probably hated the update not because he is a macro farmer but because he might be frustrated with the changes that make it harder for him to farm

thank you for your understanding.
yes, i'm not a macro farmer like what GM accused me.
and yes, it's harder to farm now, since Arch Mage don't have travel skills that allows them to move swiftly (although i, myself, didn't bring Fly Wing that much everytime i farm)

Quote from: ednis on Dec 11, 2023, 06:39 AMI don't find it negative as I've seen these MVP tier 1 and tier 2 not being killed for as long as I've stayed in the server, only those who have valuable cards are being killed, other than that probably 5% of the MVPs are just being killed on both tiers

i was building my character, so that i can farm in higher level dungeons and i need the Safe Refine Ticket from the Boss (what is his name again?). when i was still active, the MVP tier 1 and tier 2 are the only one i can hunt, because MVP tier 3 is almost non-existent. for my Arch Mage, it was more fun to hunt tier 3 one, rather than tier 1 and tier 2 (and you only need very little ticket if you hunt the tier 3)


(btw, please, don't take this as an offensive comment. i never intend to do so.
and i appreciate that you update me about the current server situation where they removed the MVP's healing phase and increase the drop rates.
good moves from the dev, i guess)

ednis

Quote from: Ravenvoxx on Dec 11, 2023, 11:34 PM(btw, please, don't take this as an offensive comment. i never intend to do so.
and i appreciate that you update me about the current server situation where they removed the MVP's healing phase and increase the drop rates.
good moves from the dev, i guess)

No worries, I don't find it offensive, we are all grown-ups here.

Quote from: Ravenvoxx on Dec 11, 2023, 11:34 PMi was building my character, so that i can farm in higher level dungeons and i need the Safe Refine Ticket from the Boss (what is his name again?). when i was still active, the MVP tier 1 and tier 2 are the only one i can hunt, because MVP tier 3 is almost non-existent. for my Arch Mage, it was more fun to hunt tier 3 one, rather than tier 1 and tier 2 (and you only need very little ticket if you hunt the tier 3)

I am unaware of safe refine being farmed, I used to get this from eggs in exchange for battle badges, katsua keys, and making them by yourself, there should be a guide for that, if you don't check the server's wiki, you would need to refine armors that are dropped from illusion dungeons, refining them to +8 (manual refine) gives you 1 piece of +7 refine ticket, refining it to +10 gives you 1 piece of +9 refine ticket depending if you are upgrading an armor or a weapon.

Nevertheless, these refining tickets are only applicable to level 1 armor and level 4 weapons. If you are already mid-geared, this is no longer applicable to you, we have a refining system that does not destroy your equipment it just consumes more materials, this only works on level 5 weapons and level 2 armor.


Quote from: Ravenvoxx on Dec 11, 2023, 11:34 PMthank you for your understanding.
yes, i'm not a macro farmer like what GM accused me.
and yes, it's harder to farm now, since Arch Mage don't have travel skills that allows them to move swiftly (although i, myself, didn't bring Fly Wing that much everytime i farm)

You're welcome, again, putting emotions in your reviews will make your judgment poor, give the server a chance and all should be well. The server has been up for almost 2 years now, people do come and go, as I've said on my first reply, if you don't like it, then leave, no need to ruin a server if the updates suck, I'd rather rant if the owner just decided to abandon the server and close it without reasons.

Anyway, good luck to you and to the new server that you will be playing on, if you've decided to come back, you are welcome to do so.

wLink

It seems servers with Midgard in its name don't tend to fare too well.

ednis

Quote from: wLink on Dec 12, 2023, 07:25 PMIt seems servers with Midgard in its name don't tend to fare too well.

Not all, but I'd still say this one is fair. There was just a misunderstanding between a player and the updates themselves. The server is still healthy, there are still players that are playing, I would suggest you give the server a try and let me know your judgement :) server has a lot of potential, to be honest.