Limit Ragnarok Online

Started by riceb0wl, Apr 07, 2022, 01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riceb0wl

Limit Ragnarok Online –currently this is my friend since I'm overseas working.
This server is interesting why? Balanced? GMs are not corrupt? –well, these are some of the things that I love in this server.
First time I played in an update Ragnarok server with 4th jobs. I am amazed on how balanced and stable this server and how the GM interacts with the players. Not only that, but you can also enjoy your hard-earned goodies (from farm).

Here are some reason/s why I am in this server:

• Balance – all the updates, changes, nerfing here are based on official kRO. Also, any other update or customized features are being tested and discussed in here. We have our discussion channel in discord and in forum; this is not a 'pay-to-win' server. Why? RMT (zeny only) is legal here. So, you can sell to players your zeny; Not only donors can have cash points. As we have a Zeny-To CashPoints conversion every 1st of the month. And on the other hand, you can also convert your cash points to zeny.
  • Server promotes partying – not only in leveling but in instance. As there are more rewards if you have party in most of the instances.
  • Events – yes! We have automated events, but we also have GMs who are organizing daily events... yes daily! And please take note that event coins here have values –you can buy costume boxes etc.
  • Community  /lv – this is one I love the most here. If you're a newbie, don't hesitate to ask in @main channel or @help and someone or most of the time all the people online will answer/help you. A very diverse server that have kind and helpful players.
  • Newbies – if you're new in 4th job meta, well again don't worry as we have a friendly community. Also, there is a step-by-step guide in the forum that will help you from level 1 to max level 4th job! Not only that there are a lot of items, freebies for newbies.
  • Management – GMs not only event GMs but the owner itself is very approachable. Just ping via ingame PM or PM him via discord and they will response.
  • Gelstar  /no1 – this is one of the reasons I think that this server is balance. This is our second currency. You can farm Gelstar and sell with good price to players. You can gamble using this with lots of rare and expensive items. You can also use this in some of the NPC here as a payment instead of zeny. A lot of things you can use with this item.

All in all, I can say that I will stay in this server for a long time. I'm in my 30s now and outside of my home country. Still, I'm enjoy playing this server.
See you in this server!

Official Website: https://www.limitragnarok.com/

aerisdies

Are you... GM Lai? /heh
Anyway, I played that server since 2009 but the Cash Point scandal (December long ago wherein one cash item doesn't disappear when being refunded so... unli cash point) made me hate it. /pif
And also those bullsheet cashpoint wings with stats, may gad. /an

I don't know the state of LimitRO nowadays but damn, I miss this server!
(I even have a NovaRO character named "Limit" /heh)

Lai

Quote from: aerisdies on Apr 11, 2022, 11:40 PM
Are you... GM Lai? /heh
Anyway, I played that server since 2009 but the Cash Point scandal (December long ago wherein one cash item doesn't disappear when being refunded so... unli cash point) made me hate it. /pif
And also those bullsheet cashpoint wings with stats, may gad. /an

I don't know the state of LimitRO nowadays but damn, I miss this server!
(I even have a NovaRO character named "Limit" /heh)

I didn't even notice this topic lmao.

not sure who that is that made this review...this is awesome :D
Long time ago someone made something positive about my server.

But the thing is, this is the NEW Limit Ragnarok, not the old one, so that makes more sense.
The old one which had a lot of s*** etc, was shut down last year.

This review is for the new server ;>

You can come and try out.

aerisdies

Oh, I think, I'll try again :D