TalonRO

Started by Fruit Pie~, Jan 20, 2013, 09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boreas

Luckily everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

DontShootTheMessenger

Quote from: DeePee on Jan 21, 2013, 05:02 PM
They are restricted because they are customized, which is a left-over from our past as a part of AnimaRO. I'd personally love to return them back to their official versions, but that would cause a lot of technical issues (people going severely overweight, carts being overweight, causing weight-based skills to skyrocket in terms of damage).

The quickfix my server used for returning items to official weights is to add some sort of line about cart skills not being able to be used if the cart is over 8000 weight and the people overweight would eventually deposit their items to use their skills again. Most of the playerbase was pretty angry about the revision though because it wasn't even that broken in the first place since it was just over cheap but not the best SP pots.

Lord Frito

reviewers provoke with their language, and in turn makes gm team really defensive.. its just natural

but yeah i play tro, its ok.

wish we had bg but gm team doesnt like it, even though we had it before years ago and I played it.... /heh

Boreas

We never had BG implemented with rewards on TalonRO.

It's not that we don't like it, BG just has no priority right now. We'll get to it in due time.

Meta

TalonRO is a weird server. It took me a while to get over the weird things, but a lot of it seems to make sense. Maybe I'll have a different perspective after being on it for a few months.

Scafe

Alot of players so trolling newbies

Hermos