GRAND LINE RO

Started by code_888, Mar 20, 2010, 08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

code_888

Hi to all. im new here. just want to give a warning to all players of Ragnarok who are planning of joining server. in this server MONEY IS EVERYTHING if you don't have money forget about joining to this server. here is my experience on this server

at first the server is really enjoyable playing it, just like a normal private servers what bring me in this server is that most of the player are from phillipines, just like me. also the GM is filipino so we can easily comunicate with our native language. weeks past months past i notice that GM become close to other players, so for me i look at it as GM is really friendly, what happend next is those player who is close to the GM have different head gear like the "love china" head gear, next is i heard a rumor that GM and some player killing an MVP monster name "NAUGHT SIEGER" i ask the person who told me this "who are the player with GM hunting MVP" note(GM using a GM Acct for hunting), he just says "it's confidential" so it's really unfair for an ordinary player like me, then i saw somebody who has the NAUGHT SIEGER BLADE the blade is noticeable because it has different sprite, so thats confirm rumor is true. and the most worse things that happend is, when the GM check all the item of the server, the GM find out that some player who doesn't donate has a donation item, because they trade some good item for it (eg Donate item = MVP CARDS) the GM make all the donation item untradable anymore. and if they found out that you have a donate item but your not a donator you may kiss you acct good bye the GM Team will Permanent Band you worse is IP band. some player trade there item for tickets (Tickets the item need to buy a donate item) so they can get a donate item, if the GM caught you that you have a tickets and your not a donator they will Permanent band you or IP Band. So what im pointing out is only donator can play on this server if your not a donator your item is only limited, FYI GM here are criticize player i my self experience it. they will tell you bad words, even criticize your personal life. so beware people

sorry for my bad English & wrong grammar im not a native english speaking person.

DeadOwnz

How come most of these reviews are turning into hate topics O_O.
Pre-RO

Yukino

It just shows that

1) Servers, especially most of the new ones as well, are becoming more corrupt for players to handle.

2) Players are now more sensitive compared to before.

3) More players are really losing a lot in PvP for they cannot make builds as good as before (since so many servers have a numerous amount of modifications to cards, customs, etc).

4) Newly hired GMs are not as trustworthy, or old GMs are just fed up with the server, players, or Admin(s).

5) People are bored and just want to complain.

I go with the top 4 choices. Also, I hope the problem will be fixed soon. Can you provide screenshots to what you said? Just wondering XD.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

code_888

i wanted to post a screen shot, but the problem is that all the screen shoot i have is all shattered / blurred and Black & white, i don't know how they do that. i print screen all our conversation before i got IP ban, all bad words and accusation they do. no mater what explanation i do they won't believe you, they even let other players in the prison i think those player are there close friend watch you in shame accusing every thing that you don't even know, throwing bad words in your face, wishing you that you'll be dead. I guess what happen to me is already happened to other players. all that i do is to have a "TICKETS" (Tickets is the item need to buy in on NPC to avail god item) i obtain those tickets by trading my MVP card for it. i think what i did is not illegal to be punished an IP ban.

For me i don't think this server should exist. GM here are really impolite no manners at all. they even tell you that your leaving in a squatters area in a public with out any basis.

about Yukino statement i agree with Nos. 1 & 4

Habuka

It would help if you tried to find a way to show proof.
I Is Warned

DarkDevine

Habuka, this is a review, no report.

Reviews are own opinions based on the very mind of the person that had the experience posted,
there is no proof needed as long as he doesn't actually report the server,
reviews are more likely to tell further players what might happen playing there,
not what actually will happen.

If he wants to report the server, he may open a report thread and post valid proofs there then.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

DeadOwnz

Quote from: DarkDevine on Mar 22, 2010, 10:42 AM

Reviews are own opinions based on the very mind of the person that had the experience posted,
reviews are more likely to tell further players what might happen playing there,

If he wants to report the server, he may open a report thread and post valid proofs there then.
He is right O_O.
Pre-RO

Zarsheiy

It seems, however, that the difficulty lies in this not being a review. It meets very few of the standard review requirements; like DeadOwnz said, it's more a hate topic than anything else. Honestly, if I were reading this, I'd ask for proof too before judging the veracity of code_888's claims.

Tom~

Quote from: Zarsheiy on Mar 22, 2010, 07:32 PM

It seems, however, that the difficulty lies in this not being a review. It meets very few of the standard review requirements; like DeadOwnz said, it's more a hate topic than anything else. Honestly, if I were reading this, I'd ask for proof too before judging the veracity of code_888's claims.
This.

When you claim that a GM is corrupt, you should provide proofs. Even more when your so called "review" doesn't qualify as one.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

The Rape

Quote from: Yukino on Mar 21, 2010, 04:49 PM
It just shows that

1) Servers, especially most of the new ones as well, are becoming more corrupt for players to handle.

2) Players are now more sensitive compared to before.

3) More players are really losing a lot in PvP for they cannot make builds as good as before (since so many servers have a numerous amount of modifications to cards, customs, etc).

4) Newly hired GMs are not as trustworthy, or old GMs are just fed up with the server, players, or Admin(s).

5) People are bored and just want to complain.

I go with the top 4 choices. Also, I hope the problem will be fixed soon. Can you provide screenshots to what you said? Just wondering XD.

#6 Players who go rage quit are more likely to go here and post here to badmouth a server with or without proofs

@code_888
even with your so called screenshots being effed up, mind posting them here? One or two here on RMS should be able to decipher your native language
i agree that majority of your review is more like a hate-the-gm post than a server review
post at server reports if you really wanna get it over with than a server review that's not a review

mickiedeez

I really, really don't see how this is a hate rant. The reviewer commented on the community, the GMs, and the gameplay balance. He explained his experiences with the GMs, both good and bad, without using insults, harrassive or angry language, belligerence or trolling, or any other actions or undertones you might possibly think of in his review. Gms and their actions being the focus of his review does not make it a hate rant or otherwise.

As for his "proofs"(PROTIP: there is no "s" at the end of proof), there are no rules for requiring proof for anything in reviews.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.