ForgottenRO review

Started by Mamimi, Sep 22, 2008, 12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random

Quote from: BluSnow on Oct 06, 2008, 08:22 PM
I tried this server awhile ago but after an hour i found it very annoying trying to navigate around.

Hmm that is weird all the npcs are organized well sorry you had problems.I will look into the npc locations.

Nish

Forgotten is an okay server but we all know it wouldn't be there today if it didnt copy shockwaveRo.

Some players on forgottenRo are dodge, I remember seeing a so called "GM" cleaning out PVP with his bard and saying oh its my new build.. my donkey lol.

But whatever.. PVP is pretty fun on there.

Random

Well no server would be here today if they did not copy gravitys data.I just used ideas and made them better.If it was a copy people would stay on shockwave not come to me.Shockwave SHR is gone because the admin is not a very smart person.Next time back up your files.Also we are just plain better than Shockwave get over it and get a life.

Auroraâ„¢

There's a lot I could say to that, but I won't, just to prevent more drama starting over something that ended a long time ago.

You people really need to stop trying to start fights where it's not needed. Could JJJ or yC close this, please? Way off topic, anyhow.

» Coming Soon! «