Farewell to Ragnarok Travels

Started by Raïner, Jul 26, 2021, 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayahuasca

Quote from: Eiponpon on Jul 26, 2021, 05:37 PM
your clique doubled or tripled the prices of important items through shady tactics and many complained about it. savyon even got known for lying to new players about price checks. no one liked aesir or what they were doin to the markets

Please explain these "shady tactics". I was not aware pricing an item for whatever the heck you want is "shady".

Savyon

Quote from: Eiponpon on Jul 26, 2021, 05:37 PM
your clique doubled or tripled the prices of important items through shady tactics and many complained about it. savyon even got known for lying to new players about price checks. no one liked aesir or what they were doin to the markets

I was banned for 'price fixing', but all I did was buy stuff and sell stuff like everyone else. Just because you don't agree with my prices, doesn't mean you have to buy it. My value of zeny was really low on travels due to the severe lack of things to buy, due to the very low population. Not going to give up my hard-earned rare goods for a pitiful amount of zeny that cannot buy anything in a dead market.

But the real truth: Lord J needed a reason to ban me, because he feared the inevitable backlash I would have created towards his server, because I disagreed with some ridiculous changes he made to the server. If I'm banned, I have no voice, he thinks. You've all heard it many times already. "fake review", "mad cause banned" etc etc.

This is how Lord J operates. As soon as someone speaks against him, your messages get deleted and you're banned. His discord is heavily moderated, and any truth is immediately filtered out.

The bans were just to use as ammunition against us. We were all ready to quit playing before the ban wave happened.

Nova

Let me keep it short.

RetRO staff is friendly and they run a tight ship with zero problems.
LJ/Imperial Regalia is an absolute weirdo on a power trip.
Eiponpon is most likely LJ's second account.
Savyon is a good dude who took too long to realize how much of a weirdo LJ is, but better late than never.
TravelsRO is on a decline because of said weirdo.
RetRO just reached a peak high of 170 players a few days ago.
I am not associated with NovaRO.

GMSeiren-tRO

Quote from: Ayahuasca on Jul 26, 2021, 05:39 PM
A users prices were higher than necessary. It was less about "price fixing" or "controlling the price" and more along the lines of "I'm not in a rush to sell, if someone wants it badly enough, they might pay." We're not talking insane overpricing here, and it's nothing the server could have countered with supply and demand. Its affects were amplified merely due to the fact there were not many vendors.

The issue was distorted heavily into a pretense for banning.

Seems a bit strange to ban someone for that, yeah. Is there a rule on their website that says you cannot do that?

Nova

Quote from: GMSeiren-tRO on Jul 26, 2021, 06:17 PM
Seems a bit strange to ban someone for that, yeah. Is there a rule on their website that says you cannot do that?
I highly doubt he was banned for price fixing. It was most likely due to the fact that LJ made fly wings cost 250z, blue gems 1500, without giving pre-notice along with several other changes that made Savyon start a debate and criticize the overlord's decision in public, that made LJ ban him under the pretext of "price fixing". The guy can't handle criticism even if it's done with good intentions. Everything is instantly labeled as doomposting or whatever he calls it. Doesn't matter if you've helped this guy. If you start planting your foot on the other side, he'll censor your comments and ban you. It's every single time with this guy.

GMSeiren-tRO

Quote from: Nova on Jul 26, 2021, 06:29 PM
I highly doubt he was banned for price fixing. It was most likely due to the fact that LJ made fly wings cost 250z, blue gems 1500, without giving pre-notice along with several other changes that made Savyon start a debate and criticize the overlord's decision in public, that made LJ ban him under the pretext of "price fixing". The guy can't handle criticism even if it's done with good intentions. Everything is instantly labeled as doomposting or whatever he calls it. Doesn't matter if you've helped this guy. If you start planting your foot on the other side, he'll censor your comments and ban you. It's every single time with this guy.

Ah well, whatever the reason, lots of other servers out there. These kind of things tend to solve themselves over time. :)

neethree

Quote from: GMSeiren-tRO on Jul 26, 2021, 06:17 PM
Don't bank on it, his terms of service are just copy-pasted from OriginsRO, and have a reasonable terms of service there :P
Still has references to Master/Guest Accounts, #main chat and other things he forgot to edit out in his find and replace exercise.

Current Server(s):
None ;-;

Eiponpon

Quote from: felixvu on Jul 26, 2021, 05:37 PM
Is this enough for the false accusation? lol
its not a false accusation. what were you testing? performance? why do you need a ghostring card from the admin to test performance?

the mo is pretty obvious. the staff have been giving stuff to guilds in secret. thats why the initial guild came there and thats where the mvp cards cake from

Eiponpon

Quote from: Nova on Jul 26, 2021, 05:58 PM
Let me keep it short.
Let me keep it short

travels is a friendly server with a tight ship and is the only out there that enforces the rules against toxic guilds and cheaters who get close to staff
retro is suffering from corruption and got caught giving out items
this is likely a pattern as the other guild has mvp cards
nova got banned from ragnarok travels months ago and it still lives rent free in his head
the population at retro is fake because ppl play and vend on multiple accounts simultaneously. to get the real population subtract the venders from the online number
ragnarok travels hit an all-time peak 2 days ago

Nova

Quote from: Tenuguu on Jul 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
Don't bank on it, his terms of service are just copy-pasted from OriginsRO, and have a reasonable terms of service there :P
Still has references to Master/Guest Accounts, #main chat and other things he forgot to edit out in his find and replace exercise.

Lmfao!
I skimmed over the regulations page once and remember thinking; "This is pretty well-written. He probably copied it from somewhere." And there it is.

Quote from: Eiponpon on Jul 26, 2021, 07:00 PM
Let me keep it short

travels is a friendly server with a tight ship and is the only out there that enforces the rules against toxic guilds and who get close to sstaff
retro is suffering from corruption and got caught giving out items to entice a toxic guild that got banned from travels to go there
this is likely a pattern as the other guild has mvp cards
nova got banned from ragnarok travels months ago and it still lives rent free in his head
the population at retro is fake because ppl play and vend on multiple accounts simultaneously. to get the real population subtract the venders from the online number
ragnarok travels hit an all-time peak 2 days ago

Oh interesting. Am I banned? Because I haven't logged into Travels since the day I left your discord, because of censorship from LJ. How would you know I am banned if you're not LJ aka Imperial Regalia? So you're either the master or the dog. Which one is it I wonder...

Nova

Hah, no problem. As long as your server "lives" you'll be here falsely defending it and I'll be here telling and warning others about how it is. I'll be happily and comfortably watching until the end.

Raïner

https://imgur.com/7p7d7Mw

"Peak players" yeah sure /heh . Fake players more likely. If your own players having doubt about the real population of your server then i dont believe you LUL