DivinityRO

Started by Spirit of Amiga, Mar 26, 2012, 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie Felis

Quote from: Icymyst on May 11, 2012, 11:08 PM
Well

Here's to a server where the Host Made you hold your breath, and robbed you blind...

http://forums.divinityro.com/index.php?/topic/1961-i-regret-to-inform-you-of-what-you-already-know/

Thank you Cookie, for robbing Me, Kobe, and a Bunch of others of the cash we actually WORK FOR while you sit around, play with the dog you brought with our money, and bounced without even TELLING US you left the server.

Thank You GM-Peach for actually having the balls to come forward and give us the news and the chance of the messenger getting shot haha.

Cawliflower: I really hope, that no one ever falls for your crap, you provided a server, provided us ways to donate, then shut the server down without caring about what our money went to....

It's gone, in fact there's nothing left of the forums.  What did it say?  I mean obviously the server is gone.

Raruri

Gee, who didn't see this coming?

papachan

Quote from: Annie Felis on May 12, 2012, 02:09 AM
It's gone, in fact there's nothing left of the forums.  What did it say?  I mean obviously the server is gone.
I too wish to know how GM peach saved the players of divinity.

Usagimimi

Spoiler

[close]

Cookie posted a resume here on RMS and removed the server from the listings before posting on dRO about anything. GM Peach was the first to inform players about these two things. About an hour or so later, Cookie came forward to let everyone know, but he deleted the topic in the process. Then he brought the boards down.

Cawliflower

All I have to say is that the reason I hadn't posted the announcement on the DivRO forums was because it was difficult to ponder what to say. I loved the server. What's the big deal? I clearly wrote who I was in the application and honestly I was sure someone from DivRO, as larger as it is, would see it. Thanks for the wall of screenshots. Nothing to hide, that's the reasoning though.

Peace out.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

No, we're not going to start a new divinityRO drama topic. If the server is now dead then is dead and that's it.
Maybe it wasn't the best way to announce the end but remember the fun you guys had there at least while it lasted and the time the admin team used to provide you that because nobody will take that from you.

If someone wants to discuss about money that admins get as a profit and what happens to it then make a new topic in here.

If someone wants to be in contact with the players from there then make a new topic in here or use this one made with the post from scio that says that his guild is hosting a forum where the players from DivinityRO can be in touch.

Go, Alpaca!! Use Talk!!