RevivalRO (Low Rate)

Started by Regole, Apr 16, 2012, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regole

RevivalRO is a relatively new server (Less than a month old), hasn't even had its first war of emperium yet.

So to start:

Server rating: The server had never had any downtime, just a couple times when he's reloaded the scripts (Which he told us about in advance each time). Not much else to say about that.

GM Rating: There are only a few GM's at the moment, but they're on a lot along with our administrator Mike. They're always extremely helpful and quick to respond to a player's problems. I've had them warp out to me multiple times to fix some problems I've found with a few obscure things.

Community rating: The community is pretty friendly now. There aren't a lot of players here yet, so everyone needs to rely on each other for some things, making everyone pretty talkative, even between guilds. There's a party for a higher level dungeon every day or so, and considering the number of players who can actually go there, that isn't too bad.

Game-Play Rating:
First off, the economy. There is no economy. There just isn't enough of a player base to actually create one. Mostly just bartering at this point in the server (That's why I'm writing a review :D).

As for guilds, there are around three active guilds at the moment. As there has been no WoE, it's hard to tell the standing between each guild, but it doesn't seem too out of balance in terms of the number of players. The same thing can be said for class balance, since everyone is too busy farming and leveling, no one really goes to PvP.

That's pretty much it.  /no1

Superbia

This server thus far is fantastic! I agree with almost all of what Regole said, but now that we have had our first WoE, the competition is actually pretty good for such a small population. The economy definitely needs a helping hand, as its mostly trading/bartering right now. But I presume such will all be fine once more people eventually find their place at Revival RO. :)