ExistenceRO

Started by silverleaf, Sep 03, 2011, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverleaf

Hello all,

My name is Silverleaf, and I'm a representative of ExistenceRO. The server is only about three and a half weeks old, it is at a 4x/4x/Custom rate, and it is getting about 30-40 actives at a time. So, that's a little bit of background. Here's my review of the server thus far:

The server is your typical RO server, except, they have 3rd classes here, and they are working on getting renewal mechanics. This is absolutely awesome, because in my eyes, Renewal was one of the best things that could have happened to RO. Definitely a plus.

The community is absolutely amazing. The people are so very kind and friendly. There are always parties going on, and there are several guilds, so there is absolutely no place that one could hide without being chased down and greeted-to-death.

The economy isn't too great, but laws and principles of economics show that it will level out over time. Again, the server is new, so not a lot can be expected at this point. People's prices for buying / selling are really fair though, IMO, considering the status of the server.

The GMs are very helpful and are constantly working to provide the absolute best experience possible. They are working on getting 3rds fully up, running, and bug-free. Renewal mechanics are also in the works, and should be out before long. There are several custom quests / items in game, and there will definitely be more to come. There are generally a few events per week as well. The GMs are usually available, and will get back to you ASAP about any issues you may have.

In terms of balance, donations are a part of the server. However, there are guidelines that have been set in order to promote balance, such that donations do not create imbalance. The game's mechanics are fair, and there haven't been any alterations to actual game files or anything crazy that could break the game (IE, asura hasn't been set to do stupid high damage, or mvps haven't been set to give a lot more exp than they should).

I think that pretty much lays out a general review. I could write more, because it is such a great server, but I will spare you all the hell of reading whatever shenanigans I may have just written (it's four a.m. here x.o). I definitely recommend giving the server a try, and hopefully, it will become your new RO-home.

Thanks for reading!
Silverleaf