EssenceRO Review

Started by Usagimimi, Feb 11, 2010, 12:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom~

How can an opinion be false? It's what he (Annihilate) lived/saw while he played on Essence.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

DeadOwnz

Fine rms wins
NVM
rms vs DeadOwnz
Pre-RO

Seravy

Quote@Servay: Did you post a review? Because you're responding like your Yusifer? O_o
You mean I'm supposed to make a new topic instead of posting a reply? No don't want to do that, because I'm not playing there at the moment. It's what I experienced when I was playing there about 8-9 months ago, I better leave making reviews to people who still play there.

Annihilate

Quote from: Seravy on Feb 17, 2010, 07:33 AM
Quote@Servay: Did you post a review? Because you're responding like your Yusifer? O_o
You mean I'm supposed to make a new topic instead of posting a reply? No don't want to do that, because I'm not playing there at the moment. It's what I experienced when I was playing there about 8-9 months ago, I better leave making reviews to people who still play there.

Lets just go get a beer and get over it. My treat.

Randfeon

Posting to confirm that 3rd class skills indeed don't work on maps with PvP enabled. Basically, they're just for show and more skill points. Besides that, they have no other advantages over Transclasses (job bonuses are the exact same, amount of stat points doesn't change, and so on).

The part about SGs being required in MvP parties is true though, but I believe there's a pending suggestion to halve the HP of MvPs and the damage of Heat.

DeadOwnz

Quote from: Randfeon on Feb 18, 2010, 03:16 PM
Posting to confirm that 3rd class skills indeed don't work on maps with PvP enabled. Basically, they're just for show and more skill points. Besides that, they have no other advantages over Transclasses (job bonuses are the exact same, amount of stat points doesn't change, and so on).

The part about SGs being required in MvP parties is true though, but I believe there's a pending suggestion to halve the HP of MvPs and the damage of Heat.

Yup. I hope that they dont let that s*** happen?
SG's are finally a good class to play and with a reason too.
Pre-RO

Annihilate

Quote from: Randfeon on Feb 18, 2010, 03:16 PM

A professor,a paladin,or a wizard with a complete skill tree.

Randfeon

That's a bit worrying, indeed, but I guess everyone has already gotten used to it.
...Well, at least I don't see anyone posting about these extra 89 skill points anywhere.

Annihilate

Quote from: Randfeon on Feb 21, 2010, 10:05 PM
That's a bit worrying, indeed, but I guess everyone has already gotten used to it.
...Well, at least I don't see anyone posting about these extra 89 skill points anywhere.

eh, NATG[main guild in eRO] has now moved to vastRO. Means eRO WoE has now been officially reduced to zerging. Now, if there is only 1 decent guild there, i.e. NATG, this means that everyone else wont be smart enough to do that, or at least knows how to do that but doesnt know how to abuse the extra skills. Now that theres no NATG, [you know the rest of what im trynna say]

profluj

eRO is one of the few servers I have seen with good 3rd classes, and is really stable. But yet they are always doing work on it. So in that regard, it is good but there is a few resets.
http://saiphro.com/

I play on SaiphRO and I love it. Go to the website and check it out!

l†achi

I've played EssenceRO on two different equations and it has never ceased to being so well put together and organized. I can't say I see a GM on often during my stay, but the server still ran well. They need a flood chat protector because there happened to be a couple spammers

DeadOwnz

LOL itahci what was the second equation?
Pre-RO