JustRO

Started by mickiedeez, Nov 30, 2008, 06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickiedeez

There's been a lot of bad review lately, which are all untrue, so I'm gonna write a review, and hopefully give everyone the facts of what's going on.  I'll start with the server info, and then do the review.

JustRO is a mid rate, 100/100/100(75 for boss items, 50 for cards), the server is around 1 year old now I believe.

Server Status Rating:

Stability 9/10:  Server rarely lags, even during peak times.  Only real lag is in the invasion, do to 100+people using skills, and is easily remedied with turning off effects.

Availability 10/10:  Server is up 99.9% of the time.  Last downtime was about 7 days ago.

Community Rating:

Friendliness 9/10  Every server has 1 or 2 problematic people at times, but that doesn't affect the score much here.  The people here are great!  Very friendly, and the try to help.  It's very easy to make friends here.

Eventfulness 10/10:  There are a lot of events every single day, including Russian Roulette, Poring Event, Invasion Room, Juggernaut, and more.  Even as I'm typing this there's a poring event going on  :)

Game Master Rating:

Friendliness 10/10:  The GM's are always very nice.  They don't have any sort of attitude, they don't use profanity, and they speak fluent English.

Availability 10/10:  GM's are on every day for several hours at a time, at different times during the day.

Helpfulness 10/10:  The Gm's respond to you promptly, and try their best to help with whatever you need.

Gameplay Rating:

Economy 9/10:  Pictures are worth a thousand words(each  :) ).

Guild Competition 10/10:  Theirs a few big guild a bunch of smaller guilds, so woe is pretty active and competitive.  You also get rewarded with points for defending a castle, which you can use to purchase full guild buffs or items from npc's.

Class Balance 9/10:  It's pretty darn good, nothing has been changed or edited, people just know how to play well here.  The only underused pvp classes here are taekwon and soulinker.

False accusations/claims:

QuoteA scammer's paradise. Scamming isn't against the rules, and people who are scammed with proof are told that the items still belong to the other player. GMs are almost never available, unless you PM their "legit"s, but even then, the chances of being helped are low.
  Not true, if you have screenshots of everything, you can get your items, but if you have one screenshot of a trade, and claim someone scammed you, then how are GM's supposed to decide who to believe? 

QuoteGM's are corrupt, are barely online, would rather play their legits than do their jobs, and ignore their own rules.
  The GM's are online several hours a day at various times, they are closely monitored, and are not allowed to have legit's anymore.

QuoteOne of the Admins is corrupt. He buffs his character to do 400k+ on MVPs; he bans if you kill him in PVP; he bans good GMs if they find out about it.
Again, GM's no longer are allowed to have legits, and are closely monitored.  If Nova cheated or abused his power in any way, he would've been gone long ago.  Akinari doesn't have an in-game character.

QuoteSinxs and Snipers own due to Amber Wings.
I double checked 3 times.  The most aspd/flee you can get ion any class with amber fairy is 2 aspd and 15 flee.

Quoteclasses are balanced except for Whitesmiths because of +### movement speed (too fast).
Really take it up with gravity if you have a problem with the Whitesmith skills.  The WS speed skills does not in any way overpower it.

QuoteWhitesmiths are too fast to catch in PVP. Snipers ruin the Invasion events with their traps.
Whitesmiths use an authoritative badge, or a speed potion. I've never even see a whitesmith run away, why would they even need to?  If you think Sniper traps should be removed then post a suggestion on the forums.

QuoteCaught at least 4 bots, reported them in forums, GMs just deleted the threads w/o explaining actions taken.
  All bots are IP banned.  Also, the report section was cleared at the beginning of the November.

Quoteeconomy is wacked
Take a look up above?

QuoteThis is NOT a server for anyone who loves to PVP or WoE. If you kill anyone in the "legit"-GM guild, you're banned. If you don't want to be banned, you have to befriend them and be their dog.
Again, GM's are not allowed to have legits anymore, and thus do not have legits.  If you do not want to be banned, you need to follow the rules.

QuoteA lot of people are banned for no reason. Lots of lag, scripting is slapped together thoughtlessly.
If you do not want to be banned, you need to follow the rules.  How would you know if the scripting was "slapped together carelessly"?  The server as little to no bugs whatsoever.

GM Irene

Gm Irene was recently fired due to being inactive and misuse of powers.  When she WAS active, she either didn't do her job, or she did it poorly. She banned players suspected of botting without bot testing first, she banned suspected scammers without any proof, and other such things.  When she was finally fired, she was immature and angry about it.  She and her friends from the guild her legit belonged to began flooding our RMS listing with bad reviews.  All of these reviews were falsified and made in spite by immature people.

This IS a very good server, maybe one of the best I've played in a long time, and I highly reccommend coming and trying it out to see for yourself that these reviews are all false.  It makes me sad to see people be so immature, and it makes me sad to know that these untrue reviews will not be removed from our RMS listing.  If any JustRO players are reading this, I ask that you please re-review the RMS listing so your reviews can be seen.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

You

Quote from: mickiedeez on Nov 30, 2008, 06:55 PM
There's been a lot of bad review lately, which are all untrue, so I'm gonna write a review, and hopefully give everyone the facts of what's going on.

Stability 9/10:
Availability 10/10:
Friendliness 9/10
Eventfulness 10/10:
Friendliness 10/10:
Availability 10/10:
Helpfulness 10/10:
Economy 9/10:
Guild Competition 10/10:
Class Balance 9/10:

Apparently the "facts" are that your server is insanely perfect or near-perfect.  Somehow I doubt you're giving us all the facts either.

Also, lots of players is not a sign of a good enonomy, it's a sign that you have a lot of autotraders.  Give us an actual economy overview.

Scars

Are you a player or a GM in that server? If you are a GM (which seems like it), I strongly suggest you don't review your "own" server, its only going to give it a negative impact and really doesn't count what you say about the server.

QuoteThere's been a lot of bad review lately, which are all untrue, so I'm gonna write a review, and hopefully give everyone the facts of what's going on.  I'll start with the server info, and then do the review.

Also your opening statements strongly suggest your review is going to be bias, maybe its much better if you don't post it as a review, instead post it as a defense against those statements, much more realistic that way.

Just a few suggestions.

mickiedeez

I'm not a Gm, Im a loyal player who is fed up with BS reviews because some ex-GM can't see to lose the pacifier and act mature.
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Gankz

JustRO is a pretty good midrate server like you said, i never really got into it but from the surface everything you said really makes sense.

I do believe a lot of people exagerate things that happened to only them and take the nasty reviews a bit out of hand...