DreamerRo Server

Started by kurt85, Jan 11, 2022, 03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurt85

I just wanna share some tips on how to win every event and easiest way to get rich in this server which  is, (Become a GM ). As i remember, there's one GM who get demoted from GM position ( GM Dwarf ), just because he recalled his character in one of automated event in DRO (Save The Princess). I'm actually curious why this gm ( in that SS) didnt get demoted? is it because of, *cough*BIAS?*cough* or because he's the only SPRITER  in DreamerRO? while GM Dwarf is NOBODY and just an ordinary GM? /hmm /hmm

As u can see on those screenshots, that GM recalled his own character in (faceworm instance) to farm treasure boxes from that instance and im pretty sure he also doing  this in another instance such as Old Glast Heim / Elite Dungeon.
And the other one screenshot  was during seasonal event where there's a mini games called, "House of Trials". He recalled his own character to win the first place and get the prize while those ordinary player working hard and trying their best to win the event but too bad they couldn't, because they're not a GM /heh /heh /heh

Valiants

It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true. It is true.

Valiants

"is NOBODY just an ordinary GM? /hmm /hmm

/omg /omg /omg /omg /omg /omg

jacobo_bobo

Quote from: kurt85 on Jan 11, 2022, 03:13 AM
I just wanna share some tips on how to win every event and easiest way to get rich in this server which  is, (Become a GM ). As i remember, there's one GM who get demoted from GM position ( GM Dwarf ), just because he recalled his character in one of automated event in DRO (Save The Princess). I'm actually curious why this gm ( in that SS) didnt get demoted? is it because of, *cough*BIAS?*cough* or because he's the only SPRITER  in DreamerRO? while GM Dwarf is NOBODY and just an ordinary GM? /hmm /hmm

As u can see on those screenshots, that GM recalled his own character in (faceworm instance) to farm treasure boxes from that instance and im pretty sure he also doing  this in another instance such as Old Glast Heim / Elite Dungeon.
And the other one screenshot  was during seasonal event where there's a mini games called, "House of Trials". He recalled his own character to win the first place and get the prize while those ordinary player working hard and trying their best to win the event but too bad they couldn't, because they're not a GM /heh /heh /heh

Did you report your concern to the Administrator? You can't accuse of bias if you didn't report it.

You don't know if the GM is testing the instance and/or event.. As a GM there are so many other command that can be abused better than @recall and @raisemap.

The GM could of used @killmonster to finish the dungeon, instead of spamming @raise map to resurrect himself.. or even @hide/@monsterignore so monsters wouldn't kill him. Also, if the GM wanted to abuse for drops, can't he just @item whatever he needs or @summon whatever monster drop it? I mean, it's all logged anyway right?

Feels like a lot of work around to abuse GM commands to be honest.. Looks more like testing.
Quote from: Valiants on Jan 11, 2022, 03:41 PM
I've seen some GMs, notably GM Arceus or Rad from go 18 and GM Princess abuse recall also in Dreamer RO. They create item for their own guild!!

Considering only GM's have access to the @command log and the GM menu on the left of the screenshot, I assume whoever posted this is either GM Arceus or GM Princess, both of which were banned 3 weeks (?) ago due to GM command abuse. Kind of defeats the purpose of the report.. when it is about "GM not getting banned for @command abuse", yet the Head GM Arceus and his gf GM Princess were banned for the same thing very recently.

Ara

Don't they need to have entered some instance CD reset command to be "farming" Faceworm that way? All that is, is warping to a character inside, probably ressing it, and then leaving the map (idk what @whogm does) There's no recalling in the logs in this screencap, though you're accusing them of recalling their own character to farm Faceworm.

I don't really see anything from this screencap that they're abusing commands in Faceworm UNLESS you're trying to say that they're using the @raisemap command irresponsibly to res their own character, instead of ending the run or getting a res in a legal/normal way. Your screenshot doesn't really support your accusation, unless there's something special in the instance implementations on this specific server that I don't know about, I don't play on it.

idk anything about the custom event, can't really comment on it

Neffletics

Although the story is one-sided, the command @raisemap resurrects everyone on the map. It can be used to give some players an unfair advantage by giving them unlimited lives.

If there was no event that day that gave the GM no legitimate reason to use the command, then it is corruption.
solacero rip

Lai

An old and "big" server like DreamerRO don't have a TEST server for GMs to test things? :D

Report to their admin, 1000000% I bet this GM will be removed of his power asap if the Admin see the report.

BlankAndWhite

DreamerRO is a high rate server and that instance is something that majority of veteran players can do solo. It's rare for veteran players to even die there especially before nerfs (that SS is before nerfs). It only take around 15-20 minutes to finish it solo.

The current record holder only took around 14 minutes.  In the past before the nerfs on some PVE gears, players can do it faster.

My point is, this case is very minor that majority of dRO players will in fact only shrug it off because they can do it better than that GM even if it's true that he irresponsibly uses his commands. Not saying it doesn't deserve a punishment if it's true but it is simply meh compared to other abuses of GM's I've seen in the past from this server and other server's I played before. 

The way I see it, the topic starter is trying to make it more dramatic by saying things like "way to get rich fast". It's ridiculous, it's hilarious. Look, ever since I started playing in this server for more than 4 years now, that person is already a GM. And it looks like I am richer than that GM. Dude 4 years+ and that GM is still running faceworm instance that barely drop anything with market value nowadays and dying like a noob. As a veteran of the server, I don't envy that GM, I feel pity for him, lmao.

And if it was reported and investigated why wouldn't that GM get a proper punishment? The recently banned GM from dRO was a head GM and in my observation is a much closer person to admin than this GM.

BrunoMars

Quote from: kurt85 on Jan 11, 2022, 03:13 AM
I just wanna share some tips on how to win every event and easiest way to get rich in this server which  is, (Become a GM ). As i remember, there's one GM who get demoted from GM position ( GM Dwarf ), just because he recalled his character in one of automated event in DRO (Save The Princess). I'm actually curious why this gm ( in that SS) didnt get demoted? is it because of, *cough*BIAS?*octordle* or because he's the only SPRITER  in DreamerRO? while GM Dwarf is NOBODY and just an ordinary GM? /hmm /hmm

GMs should not abuse their power or use insider information to gain an unfair advantage over regular players. If there are concerns about the actions of a GM in a specific game server, it is best to report those concerns to the server administrators or support team. They will be able to investigate the issue and take appropriate actions if necessary.

Remember that maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment is crucial for the overall experience of all players. Game developers and administrators strive to create balanced and fair gameplay for everyone involved.  /omg /omg /omg