DiviniaRo

Started by thebomb2, Feb 20, 2009, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caamora

Quote from: Descent on Feb 28, 2009, 01:24 PM
Quote from: Caamora on Feb 28, 2009, 01:04 PM
Maybe if you actually checked it out you'd realize that it is different than skotlex's job changer. But everyone wants to act naive about it and just show criticism for something they havent actually checked out.

Maybe if your "players" could make a "review" that isn't an Advertisement, you wouldn't be catching heat for it.

"Awesome original job changer" or not, THIS...

Quote from: Blatant AdWell, since the old topic was closed, ill open a new one

I've had alot of experience with RO servers in my lifetime. I've been playing RO since early iRO days and I've never seen a server more dedicated than DiviniaRo. The users and staff are so friendly and are willing to help any and all people that need it. There always seems to be someone there who can help. The server is super stable and usualy only has downtime when its being updated. Its fast, lag free and always online.

The admins are very dedicated in their work. When they say they are going to work on something, they actually go and work on it. They dont spend all day killing monsters and giving away items but they are doing their support role very well.

This server has lots of unique features such as the job changer. I can guarantee that this is the ONLY server around with this feature. It allows you to change jobs without changing characters, and if you realize you dont like that job, You can go right back to the one you had before!

I've seen good servers, I've even seen great servers, but i've never seen a server so masterful in my life. DiviniaRO has capabilities and long term goals and could possibly be one of the top 5 private servers in the world. If you dont believe me, go check it out for yourself!!

...is an ad. So what's wrong? Advertisement space not enough, or are you just desperate?

EDIT: FOR CHRISSAKES, WHEN WILL YOU MORONS GET THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD "TROLL" STRAIGHT. IT IS NOT A BUZZWORD FOR RANDOM USE ON RMS, IF SOMEBODY IS CALLING YOU OUT ON SOMETHING THAT'S OBVIOUSLY BULL, IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TROLLING.

THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM I KNOW OF WHERE PEOPLE CAN USE A WORD WITHOUT HAVING ANY CLUE WHAT IT MEANS.

Possibly because I've looked at your other posts and you seem to troll alot of threads. I'm sorry that one of my members tried to write a decent honest review of my server and you see it as an "Advertisement." What I dont understand is you arent a moderator, you just seem to lurk on these review forums and try to give everyone hell for petty mistakes. This is a review from one of the users on my server and he wrote it up himself. You see it as advertisement so now I have to catch hell for it?

I'd like to know how this whole Jobchanger is "Bull". Again, your are criticizing something you HAVENT SEEN. If I was to post my code on here you'd see its completely different from skotlex, it also functions completely different.. I suggest you get a different hobby than to sit on the RMS forums and flame other peoples threads because you dont have anything else to do.

1. forum troll

Someone who gets pleasure by typing annoying/controversial/offensive words at strangers on internet forums, for them to read.

example:
person 1:can someone tell me how to do this?

troll: you're stupid, i hope you're not as ugly as you are stupid, then you will have problems

2. flame

a flame is a tirade. The flamer may be quite articulate and intelligent as they question the upbringing of the flamee. One can also flame about a third party to a conversation. Finally, a flame may be from an idiot, in response to a resonable post from someone else.

Cielte

Quote from: Caamora on Feb 28, 2009, 01:37 PM
1. forum troll

Someone who gets pleasure by typing annoying/controversial/offensive words at strangers on internet forums, for them to read.

example:

troll: you're stupid, i hope you're not as ugly as you are stupid, then you will have problems

2. flame

a flame is a tirade. The flamer may be quite articulate and intelligent as they question the upbringing of the flamee. One can also flame about a third party to a conversation. Finally, a flame may be from an idiot, in response to a resonable post from someone else.

k. Nice going there bud.

It's an ad, not a review. It's a job changer that you probably modified not made.

Caamora

Quote from: Kozua Nekiem on Feb 28, 2009, 02:00 PM
Quote from: Caamora on Feb 28, 2009, 01:37 PM
1. forum troll

example:

2. flame

k. Nice going there bud.

It's an ad, not a review. It's a job changer that you probably modified not made.

If thats what you'd like to think, then go right ahead. This seems to just be a misunderstanding on the users part, I never claimed to be the ONLY one who has this in their of these but I can assure you its been coded from scratch and isnt modified. It doesnt really matter to me if you everyone thinks I modified it. Fact is, its coded by us, maintained by us, and it works. Its one of the FEATURES of our server, its not what MAKES the server. Despite what you think it IS a review posted BY one of the users on my server. Looks like you play somewhere else so why would you be "trolling" in here looking for someone to "flame"

Regardless, I dont really care if you dont like my server, I'm not forcing you to play there, thats the beauty of it all. Everyone seems to think that because they posted on here saying that I "modified" someone elses code to make it work the way I wanted it to work, therefor it would be custom. If it makes you feel any better, I'd modify the original post in this thread to say "Custom Jobchanger - credits to skotlex for the idea" but I cant. There, now we can all move along and quit with the bickering.

And, advertisement or not, this thread hasnt been closed or deleted because it qualifies as a "REVIEW." In case you havent noticed, I do have an ADVERTISEMENT in the correct section on these forums as well.

Zone

*turns on lamb of god's newest album*
Anyways, I see nothing special about this review.
I don't see anything special about this server from what's in this topic.
However, wtf is SUPER STABLE? There is no such thing! Only stable, or unstable.
You don't know if the server is normal or fast, because there is nothing to show that the server is fast.
Only the standard processing. As for the GMs working on something, that's just a stupid statement, of course they are going to be working on something. They don't have to be working on it 24/7.

As for the job changer, the only thing special I see is that you can roll back your character.

/swt im just going to close this.... it kind of went from people asking how it was special, to people saying its not and insulting it (can't think of a word thats not as strong as insulting, cause well.... the insults if you can call them that weren't really... bad)