BraveRo Sever the one trashed ever

Started by hieu1378, Aug 17, 2022, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbdextrous18

this server is just awful, i've seen the progress of dreamer ro for the past 10 years and it's been great under the stewardship of haze, until the new admins too over renamed to brave ro and took it to SEA. believe me when i say they are absolutely clueless and have no clue how to manage and lead a server. most of their staff team are players and majority of them belongs to a clique in ayothaya. people who think they're the dog's bullocks but they cant do f*** all. all talk no game act tough bunch of nerds of never got laid in their lives. i loved this game but it's really sad to see its current state. i've donated several thousand of $ to haze over the past few years and i wouldnt ever do it for this dank server. absolutely horrendous. pvp scene is so bad nobody plays it, woe scene is bad, the guild where majority of staff team belongs to do not even play and have the guts to influence radical and unsought for changes. they should close the server down and start anew.

the staff team there are autistic so yeah you will see a bunch of rages against this post in a few hours.

FuRai

Quote from: hieu1378 on Sep 30, 2022, 08:54 AM
Look These NOOB ahah
https://imgur.com/a/5WQilSR .He Crying when Bad of himself and the GM STAFF HIS FRIEND. They call all player is noob. They only known to cry when messenger was leak wtf hahah.

That ticket is me btw :) from a donation I made :)  hence im the idiot donating lol I can even share the SS of my ticket hahahahaha but you provided me with much laughter that I didnt bother saying anything.

hieu1378

Quote from: FuRai on Oct 01, 2022, 08:28 PM
That ticket is me btw :) from a donation I made :)  hence im the idiot donating lol I can even share the SS of my ticket hahahahaha but you provided me with much laughter that I didnt bother saying anything.
LOL IF that ur ticket . Why ur Gm Team banned them and finding who leak it outsite lol. Dont make fun more Furai. You are still racist s***

FuRai

Quote from: hieu1378 on Oct 02, 2022, 10:24 AM
LOL IF that ur ticket . Why ur Gm Team banned them and finding who leak it outsite lol. Dont make fun more Furai. You are still racist s***

Because like i've said before you're all desperate for some entertainment and drama is the only way to get it :) So nice leak... you got your people banned for an out of context screenshot lmao !!!

hieu1378

Quote from: FuRai on Oct 02, 2022, 12:54 PM
Because like i've said before you're all desperate for some entertainment and drama is the only way to get it :) So nice leak... you got your people banned for an out of context screenshot lmao !!!
LOL get banned and u NOOB GM guild can win or not ? or still crying and hiding and sneak like thiefbugs.
https://imgur.com/a/BrpFKzK All these list lever 2 GM but now he Lever 11 Already Or These GM team still hiding and lies aahha https://imgur.com/a/5WQilSR. He lever up 9 lever gm with offline s*** and AFK hahah. Nice lever up system GM team or u are friend of Ryan Noob(Immenient) and Pan(Breafast kid, PanFlippingCake)? lol. Reason more iam hearing Racist Boy.

Malaphar

I am not too sure if you realize that when you file a ticket you get a ticket number that you can reference anywhere, OR the fact that sp ARE level 2 and basically cant do anything. OR the fact that several of those that you listed are in fact not even supposed to be talked about which can also result in a ban

FuRai

hieu1378

Quote from: FuRai on Oct 04, 2022, 06:55 PM
Keep making yourself look bad child

https://imgur.com/0qXS8eu

It's my ticket :) I await your apology kid
That pic can confirm you are the owner of ticket ? LOL Where ID IP  and time make ticket ? for that confirm your account Haha. And you gm lever is 11 Right now ? Haha 2 month ago lever 2 now lever 11 with Offline listening to music and afk. when another guy old gm was played game 2 year but still lever 2 ? haha

Malaphar

I am sorry that you feel the need to make drama everywhere with nonsense, why would he ever drop more than what is shown on his personal help desk? have you ever created a ticket there? I would assume not because you prefer to create drama and spread information that is not correct, where in the world have you EVER seen level 11 in the gm side of the server?

FuRai

Quote from: Malaphar on Oct 05, 2022, 04:56 AM
I am sorry that you feel the need to make drama everywhere with nonsense, why would he ever drop more than what is shown on his personal help desk? have you ever created a ticket there? I would assume not because you prefer to create drama and spread information that is not correct, where in the world have you EVER seen level 11 in the gm side of the server?

He doesnt know that the level 11 was my angler level back then lmao fishing op  /heh

Malaphar

or do they pull "lever 11" to drop a level 2 sp in to respond?

ulol69

DEADBEAT SERVER  /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh /heh

so called SEA SERVER with very lag connection in the Philippines with PLDT ISP and the Admin there sucks just type "DEADBEAT SERVER" = Autoban and Hardware ban ROFL this server can kiss my donkey

Malaphar

if that were actually true I would have been banned a LONG time ago