CrownRO Review [merged]

Started by Lilehopho, Jun 11, 2020, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilehopho

CrownRO use to be a good server. When it started, it was truly one of the servers that could best represent the true RO experience. The server had a great starting economy, and wasn't pay 2 win compared to most servers, since there were multiple ways to gain cash tickets. The community started off great and gave off the feeling of being apart a family. However as time went on, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Gradually over time, people started to abuse the systems that were set in place from the beginning, one being the hourly reward system. CrownRO has a system where you are rewarded one hourly point for every hour you are on the server, and you use these points to buy a variety of "Account Bound" item consumption / costumes. One particular item was the Bloody Branch which costed 24 hourly points, and although that bloody branch was "account bound," people abused the system by multi clienting 20+ novice's for the sole purpose of getting 20+ bloody branches a day. Unfortunately, even though the GMs knew about how people were abusing this system, they haven't done anything for a month and a half, and only now recent changed the system to an "Hourly Gamble Box;" with a chance to gain a bloody branch. As a brand new server, the best way to grow is specifically having a strong population off the start of the server, and with this abuse of the system, it can really skew the numbers of their population statistics.

As you can see in this photo, this is in the town Amatsu and there is a someone abusing the hourly reward system by having 20+ accounts named dalana1 - dalana25.

You can see in these photos, this is in the town Geffen near the Geffen tower, and there is also someone abusing the hourly reward system by having 20+ accounts named Asawa01 - Asawa25.

To sum up the Hourly Reward System, this is only 2 of the many occurrences of people abusing the hourly reward system, and overall have skewed the population statistics. With this system in place, it is only a matter of time before the economy is ruined... which it is at this point. There is no flow of zeny / cash tickets because everyone can just make 5+ accounts and multi-client to get all the end-game gear. An RO economy consists of the producer and the consumer, there are people who will do the hard work of killing MVPs and selling the MVP equipment drops for zeny / cash ticket, and then there are people who will grind gefenia and other places for the zeny to buy that gear, but since this system is in place everyone can just multi-client for the bloody branches to farm it themselves; which results in having no flow of zeny / cash ticket throughout the economy.... ultimately ruining the economy. Imagine if everyone did something similar to this and every 1 person mutli-cliented with at least 5+ accounts, the server would instantly be at barely 100 - 200 unique players even though the entire server statistics shows 1100 - 1500. With this system in place, CrownRO only has topped at 1500 players even with this system in place, and as a player that has seen these afk multi-clienting accounts, you can't even begin to imagine what population of the 1100 - 1500 is unique or not. Not to mention I am not even including the auto vendors that also take up a majority of the server population.

Another reason why CrownRO went downhill is because of the BG system. CrownRO's BG system rewards player with War Badges for playing; However the kicker is, those war badges are tradeable resulting in BG never being active because players can just buy war badges, and when it is active, people will go as far as trading for war badges to sell or even create a macro script using AHK to afk skill in BG to farm war badges for free. Another problem with BG is with the shop itself. The BG Shop is not profitable if you're actively playing BG and are constantly using materials. For example, one class being creators who use AD, when actively using AD mats to BG, creators have no way of profiting and benefiting from BG when all the war badges earned is re-invested into mats with no profit in return. Although this can be used to stimulate the economy, people can simply just setup a quick AHK to farm the badges on one of their multi-client accounts while doing something on their main account, and repeat the scenario to farm multiple ways without having to spend a single ounce of zeny / cash ticket.

Overall, CrownRO was once a good server with a stable economy but over time with how easy it is to abuse the systems in place the server isn't what it once was.

SushiBoy

Thank you for your review Lilehopho,

I am not going to lie, certain server features were abused, by players such as yourself; however, we have since addressed these issues.

/no1 Bloody branches were removed from hourly shop and BG as rewards due to abuse

/no1 In my opinion, our BG is quite active, while there are people who try to take advantage of the AFK timer, we have since brought on very competent Staff that monitor it nearly 24/7

If you wish to continue to spam RMS with hateful reviews about our server due to your own ban, that is completely up to you.  For more information about this player so that those reading this forum might get an accurate idea of who this "reviewer" is and his "credibility" please check his other forum topic: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/never-play-crownro-you-have-been-warned/msg199249/#new

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

hollowbash

I have played this server for about a month now so I will add my thoughts.

People abused the hell out of bloody branches with multiple clients and it was going on for a very long time. BB also spawned Niddhogg on this server, so lots of people have proxies without even doing the quest! When the GM says "we have since addressed these issues", well... not really, people STILL have 25 accounts logged in because you can still get bloody branches from hourly rewards, just not as many. Also, you will never be able to address the fact that many many players already abused it and got their s*** from it. There are some MVP cards already on the server from this. One of the GM helpers (developers...) also has an MVP card... no comment about that.

You will see more AFK people on this server than any other you've been on. Even if people aren't leaving 25 accounts open (some still are), they will leave all accounts open they were logged in on always for the rewards. GMs are not keen to fix the issue in any way since it inflates the server pop. Even if they fixed it now people already got an advantage from it.

BG is also a mess on this server... "In my opinion, our BG is quite active, while there are people who try to take advantage of the AFK timer, we have since brought on very competent Staff that monitor it nearly 24/7", again, people already abused this and got their badges.

BG is basically inactive, there's no reward for playing it because the mats are so expensive, and the rewards are the same whether you joined with 1 minute left or played conquest for 20 mins. You won't get anything like a WOE or good team vs team experience here, BG is really dull. It's basically just noobs joining at the last second for badges. Also, there are glorious equips which are OP and I don't agree with. And BG/WOE is pay to win since you can just buy warbadges from players with cash tickets and get the best items.

Anyway, there is plenty of other problems with the server not even talked about here. GMs need to stop accepting stupid player suggestions on the forums and consider how the changes will affect the server as a whole to preserve longevity. For example, speed pots and slim whites can now be bought from tool dealer. Why? And headgears with 12% aspd and +3 all stats with slots... why? These things are not fitting to a mid-rate server.

Finally, I really dislike how SushiBoy has tried to dismiss all of Lilehopho's arguments because of some other drama and frame him as a troll. Nothing Lilehopho has said here is false. I have no idea what circumstances led to his ban, I can't be bothered to look into the drama. But the GM trying to say Lilehopho is only posting this because he was banned and trying to make it look like everything that is posted is untrue because of Lilehopho's "credibility" is very dishonest. If you have any decency you should remove these parts of your post SushiBoy, they really reflect poorly on you and the server. Take the criticisms and use them to improve the server rather than dismiss them because of the player that said them.

Having said all this, I am still playing CrownRO. Why? I am just doing PVM with some friends and ignoring all the problems and damage already done by bad management. The server will probably be dead in 2 months due to this, but unfortunately, this is still one of the best mid rates atm. If you want to PVM and grind you can still have a good time here despite all this. If you are looking for a good BG experience, then avoid unless drastic changes are made. No idea about WOE. Rant over.

SushiBoy

As the original poster's entire guild was banned today, and all related items were erased for:

- Corrupting server files to benefit guild members (sad that they needed an advantage to win WoE and still could not)
- Paypal abuse (donations abuse)

- Conspiracy to destroy the economy

- Falsifying forum polls and suggestions

- Falsifying RMS reports

you can expect to see the rest of this thread flooded with them.

Here is a link to their ban: https://crownragnarok.com/forum/index.php?/topic/876-mh-offenders/&tab=comments#comment-3920

Launch Date: April 17, 2020

wingsabre

I saw how you mentioned they orchestrated fake population, there's actually really nothing to falsify regarding the population, I mean you can ask any player inside crown RO and they'll probably tell you there's a bunch of people afk-ed beside the geffen tower all day. I mean you can check as a GM as well that they are there everyday you can probably spot them in every town like yuno as well and gonryun or amatsu. nothing orchestrated there when your whole server knows those random characters sit there all day long. lol.

Arcturus

The problems Lilehopho highlighted here are not false per se, but greatly exaggerated.

The problem of the hourly point abuse was brought up by the community in the forums as far back as a month ago, and it took the GMs a bit more than 2 weeks to resolve. A bit longer than I would have liked, but still not a month and a half. BG is certainly not dead. There definitely are players trying to AFK and farm but during peak hours it is certainly engaging.

Truth be told, Lilehopho's rant would be more credible if it wasn't coming from someone who has not only greatly exploited the economy himself (thus exacerbating the problems described), but also has been permanently banned for in-game harassment. Apparently, evidence of cheating and conspiring to manipulate the economy has now also been stacked against this player (see SushiBoy's posts).

I hope anyone reading this thread understands that this player's review is likely made out of spite after such a disgraceful exit from the server, and thus takes everything with a grain of salt. 

SoulessGuard

/hmm
CrownRO held a lot of potential for me and a few others. I haven't played a Ragnarok Online game for a long time, so getting into again is always a treat and always nostalgic. But upon playing for the time that I did, it was a waste of my time.

=Server Ratings=

Stability: 7
-There would be times where its smooth as butter, but there were also times where my character would stay in place despite me trying to control it to move. Also talking to the vending machine thats used as a Universal NPC for equipment and consumables, when going through the chat boxes, and selecting a category it would close the chat boxes and you would have to re-select the NPC to access it again. For example; trying to buy consumables, so you select consumables and its supposed to bring in a window to buy said consumables, but instead closes and you have to select the NPC again and go through the motions again.

Availability: 9
-Nothing to say here, was able to play whenever I wanted to.

=Community Ratings=

Friendliness: 4
-No one says anything in public chat, atleast when I was on, so its rather quiet.

Eventfulness: 6
-I don't think I have ever participated in any events, except 2. That being killing porings in a random town to earn an event coin, and the disguise event. The events are rather automated, and only a handful of people participate in these events. For a server with 1000+ players, theres only like 8-15 people participating. (Atleast for the ones I have participated in)

=Game Master Ratings=

Friendliness: 6
-I have only talked to 2 GM's. And only 1 seemed convincingly worried about my situation.

Availability: 7
-Its definitely not super fast because of the player base, but they do get to you in a timely fashion.

Helpfulness: 4
-They do talk it with you, but they dont give you any notice when exactly things are done. Atleast for me, there was no "exact" time when my problem was going to be fixed. You kind of have to figure it out on your own once they have decided to help.

=Game-play Ratings=

Economy: 6
-Cash Tickets seem to take priority in terms of currency. Only a few times I see players farming for items, or grinding for zeny. Most players just buy off others. And if anything, donate to gain CT, then sell CT to gain zeny from other players.

Guild Competition: 5
-Never participated in it, so it remains as a 5.

Class Balance: 2
-I really do feel in a mid rate such as this, anyone can kill anyone in pvp, our stats are low enough to where there are some balance. The imbalance comes from PvE, I feel every class is super underwhelming in terms of PvE, and farming/grinding. However, there is only 1 class that was generally superior, and that was making a Whitesmith. Cart Termination costs 0 zeny to use, aswell as Mammonite. But the use of Cart Termination with a free cost other than SP, you can take on many places other classes will suffer in. Most of the players I played with would rather make a Whitesmith because it was much more efficient to spam Cart Termination versus someone going Sniper and trying to farm/grind.

Now for the elephant in my room. Just recently there was drama, I will not get into 100% of what happened, but it was about racism and just being toxic towards eachother. Both parties were being racist and both parties said things that were not right. How this affects me or anyone wanting to find the RO experience, the way things were handled between the GM's and the 2 parties was just not done well in my opinion. While both parties were racist, the other party decided to doxx the other person, revealing personal info about himself and of his/her family members, and he was able to walk with a slap on the wrist. IT IS NOT OKAY TO REVEAL THAT TYPE OF INFO, NO MATTER WHAT. I just don't feel comfortable playing in a server that warrants drama and actions that go beyond that. If racism warrants a ban, then what about being racist AND invading personal privacy, ones identity, and not to mention his/her family? A slap on the wrist? That is not right. I'm not saying one of them was right, they were both wrong. And this is not the RO experience I had imagined, and I hope it is not for you.

As for these 2 parties and clarification:
Party A got perma-banned for racism and being toxic, and breaking server rules after the fact he got perma-banned.
Party B is still able to play despite doxxing Party A. Party B revealed personal info of Party A, his/her identity, and family to the public for further "roasting"

wingsabre

you forgot to place the fake population you see in geffen and other towns. you can still see them if you want lmao.

SoulessGuard

Yeah I had already considered that, regardless whether I said it or not, many others have revealed it. And its fact that there are a ton of them

FreeElfy

I really liked CrownRO. I've had little to no problems playing the actual game in the short time I've been here. However, I was informed about an incident that transpired a week before I started playing and lack of GM authority. Essentially, 2 players were harassing and being racist towards one another. 1 of those players doxed the other which kept both players instigating one another. At this point both players IMO, should be BANNED. The issue is how the GMs handled this situation. I believe the GMs did their best with the decisions they made. That's the key here though, the "decisions they made" were terrible. Instead of banning both players, both recieved a 3 day mute in discord which of course, only lead to both players getting into another situation in-game. More things happened and one player received a 2 day ban that turned into a PERMA ban while the only one who was also deemed as being racist and harassing and who also doxxed the other player is still running around the server.  Keep in mind the player who doxxed the other player, posted his facebook page with his real name and also posted pictures of his family members on an online forum for the server to see. He then threatened to also message the family and harass them.

In conclusion, if your down for a server who has a guy running around known to dox players and harass them, CrownRO is for you! The server and game itself honestly is above average, its the community that is the problem and IMO community is important when looking for a stable RO server.
As of writing this post, the player who doxxed is still allowed to play the server.

Dictionary

There has been a surge of conflict in the recent days regarding this server. I have played since the server's inception, donated, participated in PvM and WoE, so I have seen all sides of the server. I would like to make an actual review that is devoid of emotion because many of the people involved with the drama (including the head admin GM Sushi) are now angrily posting here hoping to get their side of the story out.

Server Population / Donations / Business Model

Lets make it clear, like most new midrate servers in the past decade, this server was designed to be a short lifespan server with cash-grab donations. Although it is not necessarily "pay2win", since all headgears offered in donation shop can be acquired through other means. It certainly is "pay 2 grind less" though, which happens to be the case for any game that offers anything more than cosmetics in their donation shop. For example, I dropped $50 on the server and played the market to get a fully geared MVP/BG champion without having to farm a single thing. The next paragraph explains why it is so easy to do so.

The GM team deploys other tactics like an hourly points system which rewards you for being online with points every hour. These points could be traded for things in a shop, the most controversial of which are bloody branches - some guilds who wanted to promote PvM competition did not like this, because you could potentially get full gear from MvPs without ever seeing the MVP on their actual map, or competing for it (including quest mvp Nidhoggur which was included in the BB list). Other guilds who were not very skilled in PvM liked the BBs though because they could get PvP,BG,WoE gear very quickly with minimal effort -- just an MVP champ, multiple AFK accounts to farm bloody branches, and a bloody branch room. And when I say multiple afk accounts, I don't just mean 4 or 5, there are several instances of large groups of 20+ perma-afk characters who were obviously made and placed in conspicuous locations just for the sake of farming the branches. I am honestly too lazy to find or post screenshots here but you can ask anyone who plays the server and they will agree with me here and cite proof as well.

To say the GM team DESIGNED the hourly point system to be abused this way would be a baseless assumption, but they certainly are complicit / limp-wristed when it comes to punishing it -- maybe because it heavily inflates the server population which is "favorable" for them to say the least. It makes sense why they would do this, but also makes sense why players would be angry about it. The server population floats around 1000-1300 but I can say with a certain level of certainty that the real population after removing multi clients, vendors, and such would be closer to <300.

PVP, BG, WOE

You would think with a consistent server population of 1,000+ that PVP, BG, and WOE would have a large amount of participants in the server, but that is rarely the case. Sometimes BG does happen to grow into a 20v20 but the games are rushed out in a way to where the main objective is farming badges (which are tradeable and could also be used to buy Bloody branches, which plays into the last topic I wrote about). WoE included 3-5 small guilds depending on the day. Some guilds were more GVG oriented, like Milfhunters (who are now perma banned because some of their members used a buggy Devil Square exploit to get cash tickets), EZQ, pwnstars. Other guilds were more castle/breaker oriented including Damnation, Chaos Monkeys, Oracle, and several other solo breaker sinxs and champions who wanted to participate in the fun as well. This created a huge dichotomy between the two playstyles that the different guilds wanted -- GVG guilds wanted long, drawn out, strategic fights, while the breaker guilds just rushed to break the stones, cades, and emperium. Lots of drama between these two ideologies plague the main chat after every WoE, with both sides of the guilds trying to push/deny suggestions on the forums for their favored playstyles. In conclusion, CrownRO WoE is more similar to BG in a sense where its more fiesta-style because everyone wants to do their own thing at the same time which is simply not possible. Personally, seeing an SE castle break 10+ times in a single WoE is laughable to say the least.

Toxicity and Drama, Lilehopho vs. Bozzneil, GM Jazzy, and GM Sushi

Dice games (typically overseen by GMs) are played in this server for gambling cash tickets, gears, etc. This whole Lile vs. Bozz drama stemmed from salt that resulted in those games. What started as in-game flaming between the two players devolved into name calling, harassment, racism, even doxxing of pictures and of family, which, in my personal opinion, is the worst offense of them all. This took place in game, on discord, and posts from the two can even be seen on these forums too. What made matters worse is that the same guilds fighting about WoE related issues were housing these two drama queens as well, so the toxicity and flaming escalated to even MILFHUNTERS vs. Chaos Monkeys flaming which took place on CrownRo's forums, discord, and server's main chat. There were even some instances of some people sending fake new recruits to MILFHUNTERS' discord to spy on their chats and use this information to flame some more. And when I say some people, that includes the head GM Sushi as well... which is extremely unprofessional behavior on his part to say the least.

The disgusting toxicity displayed on both sides remained unpunished for weeks until it escalated to such a point where an ex GM by the name of Jazzy resigned from their position because the effects it was having on their mental health. Jazzy sent a long message on CrownRO's discord explaining this, and it was quickly removed and covered up by GM Sushi. I'm sure someone has the screenshot of the message before it was deleted, though.

Head GM Sushi decided to solve this issue by permanently banning Lilehopho from the server and discord, and muting other members of his guild for continuing to stir drama even though being warned not to do so. Bozzneil was temporarily muted from the discord, however, continues to play the server scot-free, makes alt accounts to disguise himself and flame others even more, and even posts on this forum as explained above.  This is interesting because he was the one who did the doxxing and posted pics of Lile and his family members all over the server's discord... to say that flaming is bannable and doxxing is not is such an inconsistent ideology and Sushi should be ashamed for this. I do agree that both players displayed toxic behavior and both should be harshly punished - but at least be consistent about your ideals.

The Lynching of MILFHUNTERS

As noted above, GM Sushi and other players used fake accounts disguised as new players to join and infiltrate MILFHUNTERS' communications within their Discord. (A side note here - how stupid MH has to be fall for the same trick over and over and blindly trust "new" people in their communications is laughable as well). During his time snooping in the discord, he found evidence that a few MILFHUNTER players used a Devil Square glitch to gain many cash tickets and lots of overpowered gear. His solution was to ban the entire guild and remove all the items from circulation (I highly doubt he got all of the exploited items though because lots of it was already circulated throughout the market or given away).

GM Sushi was then very opportunistic and decided to convict the entire MILFHUNTERS guild of not only the exploit, but also several other offenses to cover his own donkey which are a stretch, including but not limited to:

-Falsifying RMS reports (although lots of the reports written here are emotional, not all of the information is necessarily wrong, and not all of them are from MILFHUNTER players either)
-Accusing them of orchestrating screenshots of AFK accounts to exaggerate the hourly point abuse (which is funny because the guild got permabanned but the AFK accounts still run rampant)
-Brigading the forum for suggestion implementation (can't deny that they have blatantly been doing this, but so have all the other guilds -- you can literally see this being done in the suggestion section if you go check.

Conclusion

In conclusion, banning all of the players associated with the exploit 100% should have been done and I support that. But to use this chance to perform a complete character assassination of MILFHUNTERS and discredit all the other valid concerns they have with the server is very slimy.

With GM Sushi's inconsistent punishment rules, selective spying on certain guilds, and failing to create bipartisan solutions for issues between guilds, it is quite clear he has his own personal biases in the matter which is horrible behavior from any head GM.

If you are thinking about joining this server, you had better hope that the exploited items were actually properly wiped from the already-inflated market (which given the GM team's incompetence I highly doubt it). And you also better hope that your ideals align with the head GM's otherwise you will not only have to deal with fighting against other guilds toxicity, but the GM team as well.

CrownRO had potential to be a new popping mid-rate with the huge surge of returning RO players coming from corona virus quarantine -- but the toxic playerbase and terrible response from the GM team blew it hard.

2.5/10

Lettuce

Alright first off: Why I just had to make an account for this.

Sushi has made it very clear that bringing this up on the server's discord will warrant some sort of punishment.

.... I mean, really?

Correct me if i'm wrong but shouldn't the server's discord be a place where players can talk about the server including it's problems? One of his GMs even said that criticizing the server or the staff will also warrant a sanction. Really???

Okay now to the server review thingy.

As for the the basic aspects of RO here's where I stand:

PvE: 6 - It's fine but not thrilling
PvP: 7 - Just okay. Nothing I haven't seen in other servers before
WoE: 8.5 - Pretty good so far

Community: 7

Lots of people here are great honestly. I have fun talking to people on discord and in game. Plus if you ask a question on discord, someone will most definitely answer with something helpful. However, there have been multiple instances of harassment publicly seen on discord and in game. Unfortunately it's these people that ruined the community for lots of us.

However, had this been handled in a better fashion, the toxicity of these few players could have been kept in check. But that's not the case. Which leads me to the last part.

Staff/GM Team: 5

Started our great. Was really active, friendly, and helpful when the server was running smoothly. But when issues started popping up, they handled them quite poorly. Responses on abuses were late and they seemed to have so much trouble making any decision then sticking to it. Changes are made then removed then changed again. It's happened a significant number of times. As for the way they deal with handing out sanctions, I agree it has been inconsistent and downright unfair.

Ban Lile and MH for cheating yeah go ahead they deserve it. (other server owners might want to get in touch with Sushi regarding this. Get their names and emails or whatever in case they join your server next). But seriously ... Neil is still here??

It's not just about the spat Neil had with Lile. Yeah they were asses to each other. But Neil harassed waaaaay more people for days/weeks. INCLUDING ONE OF YOUR OWN GMs.

I mean seriously he bullied one of your own for so long and what does he get? If you really want a better community why the hell is he still here? This person has negatively affected your players for so long and he's still there? Are you guys bffs or something? What the hell is stopping you from removing this person who has bullied (not to mentioned doxxed) players and Staff alike? Please i really wanna know. What reason is it better that this guy who has harassed so many people remain in the server rather than just banning him and moving on.

A toxic community is bad yes. But what's worse is when the Staff don't act on it.

So yeah if you want to play at Crown, be wary of harassers. They may even go as far as invading your privacy and releasing your personal information to the public. 

The sad thing is the server does have potential and I've had some fun here. But man, seeing how they handle this cases, kinda turns you off.

BoyKamatis

Quote from: Lilehopho on Jun 11, 2020, 06:47 PM
CrownRO use to be a good server. When it started, it was truly one of the servers that could best represent the true RO experience. The server had a great starting economy, and wasn't pay 2 win compared to most servers, since there were multiple ways to gain cash tickets. The community started off great and gave off the feeling of being apart a family. However as time went on, everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Gradually over time, people started to abuse the systems that were set in place from the beginning, one being the hourly reward system. CrownRO has a system where you are rewarded one hourly point for every hour you are on the server, and you use these points to buy a variety of "Account Bound" item consumption / costumes. One particular item was the Bloody Branch which costed 24 hourly points, and although that bloody branch was "account bound," people abused the system by multi clienting 20+ novice's for the sole purpose of getting 20+ bloody branches a day. Unfortunately, even though the GMs knew about how people were abusing this system, they haven't done anything for a month and a half, and only now recent changed the system to an "Hourly Gamble Box;" with a chance to gain a bloody branch. As a brand new server, the best way to grow is specifically having a strong population off the start of the server, and with this abuse of the system, it can really skew the numbers of their population statistics.

As you can see in this photo, this is in the town Amatsu and there is a someone abusing the hourly reward system by having 20+ accounts named dalana1 - dalana25.

You can see in these photos, this is in the town Geffen near the Geffen tower, and there is also someone abusing the hourly reward system by having 20+ accounts named Asawa01 - Asawa25.

To sum up the Hourly Reward System, this is only 2 of the many occurrences of people abusing the hourly reward system, and overall have skewed the population statistics. With this system in place, it is only a matter of time before the economy is ruined... which it is at this point. There is no flow of zeny / cash tickets because everyone can just make 5+ accounts and multi-client to get all the end-game gear. An RO economy consists of the producer and the consumer, there are people who will do the hard work of killing MVPs and selling the MVP equipment drops for zeny / cash ticket, and then there are people who will grind gefenia and other places for the zeny to buy that gear, but since this system is in place everyone can just multi-client for the bloody branches to farm it themselves; which results in having no flow of zeny / cash ticket throughout the economy.... ultimately ruining the economy. Imagine if everyone did something similar to this and every 1 person mutli-cliented with at least 5+ accounts, the server would instantly be at barely 100 - 200 unique players even though the entire server statistics shows 1100 - 1500. With this system in place, CrownRO only has topped at 1500 players even with this system in place, and as a player that has seen these afk multi-clienting accounts, you can't even begin to imagine what population of the 1100 - 1500 is unique or not. Not to mention I am not even including the auto vendors that also take up a majority of the server population.

Another reason why CrownRO went downhill is because of the BG system. CrownRO's BG system rewards player with War Badges for playing; However the kicker is, those war badges are tradeable resulting in BG never being active because players can just buy war badges, and when it is active, people will go as far as trading for war badges to sell or even create a macro script using AHK to afk skill in BG to farm war badges for free. Another problem with BG is with the shop itself. The BG Shop is not profitable if you're actively playing BG and are constantly using materials. For example, one class being creators who use AD, when actively using AD mats to BG, creators have no way of profiting and benefiting from BG when all the war badges earned is re-invested into mats with no profit in return. Although this can be used to stimulate the economy, people can simply just setup a quick AHK to farm the badges on one of their multi-client accounts while doing something on their main account, and repeat the scenario to farm multiple ways without having to spend a single ounce of zeny / cash ticket.

Overall, CrownRO was once a good server with a stable economy but over time with how easy it is to abuse the systems in place the server isn't what it once was.

Those AFKs are mine , I have a 70+ characters using 10 PCs (5-10 accounts per PC). I own a computer shop that accommodates 20 clients (50% of the actual capacity due to COVID). I give my players free BBs at the time it was purchasable (1 BB per day) and it makes my business good. I don't see an abuse on this because those BBs were used by many players, not as active as players that owns a PC or laptop, but they all enjoy playing CrownRO.

Don't make a fuzz over this, it's not like cheating or making CTs or zennies out of nowhere. We (shoutout to my players) LEGALLY USE the present system of the server not like those people trying to destroy the server.

This is a good and user-friendly server that even newbies on RO can play.

Don't listen to those bastards that say its bad, you can clearly see their intention of destroying the server.

MORE POWER TO THIS SERVER! RoK On!

wingsabre

Quote from: BoyKamatis on Jun 23, 2020, 03:01 AM
Those AFKs are mine , I have a 70+ characters using 10 PCs (5-10 accounts per PC). I own a computer shop that accommodates 20 clients (50% of the actual capacity due to COVID). I give my players free BBs at the time it was purchasable (1 BB per day) and it makes my business good. I don't see an abuse on this because those BBs were used by many players, not as active as players that owns a PC or laptop, but they all enjoy playing CrownRO.

Don't make a fuzz over this, it's not like cheating or making CTs or zennies out of nowhere. We (shoutout to my players) LEGALLY USE the present system of the server not like those people trying to destroy the server.

This is a good and user-friendly server that even newbies on RO can play.

Don't listen to those bastards that say its bad, you can clearly see their intention of destroying the server.

MORE POWER TO THIS SERVER! RoK On!

Thanks for defending the original poster or defending MILFHUNTERS against GM Sushi's accusation of falsification of RMS post (see
- Falsifying RMS reports in previous comment - for context since you cant view the MH Offenders post anymore; it was basically telling how MILFHUNTERS deliberately and purposely made random characters to make it look like the server population is fake [which it really is] ) proves that GM Sushi literally blamed us for "creating" fake population or a bunch of characters to make it look like we intentionally planted these random characters around. Thanks for the confirmation! Glad you posted, Clear Lie from Sushi LMAO.

""

BoyKamatis

Quote from: wingsabre on Jun 23, 2020, 04:50 AM
Thanks for defending the original poster or defending MILFHUNTERS against GM Sushi's accusation of falsification of RMS post (see
- Falsifying RMS reports in previous comment - for context since you cant view the MH Offenders post anymore; it was basically telling how MILFHUNTERS deliberately and purposely made random characters to make it look like the server population is fake [which it really is] ) proves that GM Sushi literally blamed us for "creating" fake population or a bunch of characters to make it look like we intentionally planted these random characters around. Thanks for the confirmation! Glad you posted, Clear Lie from Sushi LMAO.

""

YOU ARE WELCOME!!

BUT STILL... those who try to destroy the server are cry babies. I don't know the who they are but dudes or miss or whatever your gender is, grow up and learn to accept things. Most players are trying to play fair, move on and let this go. Me and my players wanted to start playing again. STOP the attacks and let the players decide if they would continue playing in this server despite your warnings (thank you btw).