Corruption on EmpRO

Started by Xeyra, Jun 08, 2008, 06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeyra

"Basic". Yeah, I guess it's "basic" for every server starting out to be corrupt at one point in time. Boring server, boring administrator let alone stupid too, server lags about every 5-30 seconds but they're waiting on a new host so the servers will be down for a week.

If you don't mind some players getting 99/70 transcendents in about 30 seconds with some "basic" gear on a 1k/1k/1k server, sure, this is your server. Have fun with another corrupt server. Seen and did what I needed to; next server, please. /ho

mark_sanbeda

is it really hard  ??? 1k/1k/1k ? not sure on the 30 sec though but i think i can make 1 w/ just an hour or so.. the drop rates are not that bad either...

Untitled

Even if it IS easy to get it, for a GM to even give an item, it's not a good sign anymore. Even if it's just an apple, it's kinda an abuse of @item..

Jinxess

Quote from: Untitled on Jun 08, 2008, 10:26 AM
Even if it IS easy to get it, for a GM to even give an item, it's not a good sign anymore. Even if it's just an apple, it's kinda an abuse of @item..
The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Another TechRO obviously. All of the nerdy guilds are there anyways.

Brainstorm

"fck yea" "mai team" "rest of yas" "you really sck"

Who can really give trust to an admin that can barely communicate?

Quote from: Brainstorm on Jun 08, 2008, 11:29 AM
"fck yea" "mai team" "rest of yas" "you really sck"

Who can really give trust to an admin that can barely communicate?

lol i agree....
the method of speach of a GM usually needs to  be professional or else

plus IMO a GM should never openly swear at a player.... it just seems really... inappropriate

Aragorn

tsk tsk this server is a bad one giving away items and cards tsk tsk tsk.. (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

Loki

Quote from: Aragorn on Jun 09, 2008, 12:53 AM
tsk tsk this server is a bad one giving away items and cards tsk tsk tsk.. (>.>)

Good thing they don't duplicate  ::)
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

mark_sanbeda

Aragorn

so what if they didn't dup?

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: Aragorn on Jun 09, 2008, 03:00 AM
so what if they didn't dup?

you don't understand... the jokes on you...  :-X

baseballGuy

Shinn

"lets get this s*** started"

wow...you know I never understand why...players PLAY on servers like these? I never get it...why invest time on a server when the admin talks dis 4 plaers (wow it's hard to type like that haha)

anyways I think eA is too user friendly now-a-days ...any retard can set it up and ruin the taste for Ragnarok for a set amount of players with some horrid experiences.

Regards,
Shinn.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.