BunnehRO

Started by Fruityness, Apr 11, 2008, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruityness

BunnehRO, probably one of the most cutest midrates out there... what could be more relaxing than a bunch of custom Porings roaming around the usually quite emptyish main town, seeing, that there will be no problem in contacting a GM, since there probably is two of them on the map, and one is warmly welcoming you to the server? Sure gives you the nice, safe feeling. For me, this lasted for a week and a half.

Two days ago things started getting more complicated; a friend of mine started thinking about quitting. Not because of real life problems, like it usually is. Because of being mistreated by the Administrator. She told us about what had happened, and that she didn't want to see him anymore, so as her friends, we tried our best to console her. We'd go to a differnet place after the Admin would appear, get back after he'd disappear and so. Until he started eavesdropping on us, using GM hide. He heard us talk about what's happened, and not too long after that, he revealed himself by asking what's wrong. One of us (we had seven people there) stood up instantly. After he had been blunt with the Admin, he received a 50 month ban. Excuses were, that he had been harassing the GM team for 48 hours, but then again, of course he had, I mean he obviously hated all the GMs when he's friends with most of them. Another one of us stood up, very furious about what had just happened. "You're acting like an donkey right now, this isn't needed", he said. Another 50 years of ban. He was probably one of my best friends there; I got pissed. I told him to stop, pointed out things that he had himself said and told him how he's doing the exact reverse right now, and I got banned as well. Quickly went on MSN and heard that all of us had been banned, even when the half of us didn't "ask" for it. Some of us had even donated and got banned just because they had been on the map.

Later on, I posted a goodbye on the forums and got IP banned from there. Then I rewrote my review of the server and it got deleted.

I don't really want anyone to go through this, so before joining,
Remember to always think twice, just like Michael Jackson would.

awww i was hoping it'd be a nice review after all its got such a cute name Dx

and sorry to hear about ur bad time >.< hugs for u and ur friends /hug /hug /hug

mickiedeez

From what i hear, you guys were pist at the admin for w/e reason, and were all harrassing the GM team, advertising for other servers, and jsut being flat out rude.  Advertising other server is an instant ban.  Not to mention coupled with your other behavior.  I say he had the right ot ban you.

~Mickie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Jinxess

Quote from: ryancruz on Apr 15, 2008, 03:51 PM
From what i hear, you guys were pist at the admin for w/e reason, and were all harrassing the GM team, advertising for other servers, and jsut being flat out rude.  Advertising other server is an instant ban.  Not to mention coupled with your other behavior.  I say he had the right ot ban you.

~Mickie

Of course, that's from what you heard. Hopefully players who see this will take both sides into consideration. Same thing everywhere else anyone goes.

MrrgleCaek

Quote from: Jinxess on Apr 15, 2008, 08:44 PM
Hopefully players who see this will take both sides into consideration.

Yeah, but what we've seen from like 99% of the RO servers that pop up on these forums ends up not going that smoothly =x.

Jinxess

Quote from: MrrgleCaek on Apr 15, 2008, 08:50 PM

Yeah, but what we've seen from like 99% of the RO servers that pop up on these forums ends up not going that smoothly =x.
O.o? I'm not exactly sure what you thought I said. Just to clarify, I'm just saying that this is common. GM's will have their side of the story and so will players. As a player myself, these things never get resolved.

MrrgleCaek

Quote from: Jinxess on Apr 15, 2008, 09:00 PM

O.o? I'm not exactly sure what you thought I said. Just to clarify, I'm just saying that this is common. GM's will have their side of the story and so will players. As a player myself, these things never get resolved.
Lol, I'm saying that usually from most of these type of topics that appear on these forums, both sides usually are too stubborn to accept each other's opinions. E-drama ensues usually after that =[

Jinxess

Quote from: MrrgleCaek on Apr 15, 2008, 09:35 PM
Quote from: Jinxess on Apr 15, 2008, 09:00 PM

Lol, I'm saying that usually from most of these type of topics that appear on these forums, both sides usually are too stubborn to accept each other's opinions. E-drama ensues usually after that =[
Lol, to me, I wouldn't say both sides are too stubborn. Sometimes it's one or the other side too. But then again, that's left up to the players and GM's that weren't there personally. No one can completely escape being biased.

Mewi

50 month ban?  If it's disrespectful/harass like language I'd agree with a ban but 50 months?  lol  if someone violated the rules that badly I'm not going to ban someone that long I'm going to permaban them.  He probably doesn't know the existence of @block command... Which I have encountered a few admins who don't.

Sounds like an admin over reaction but who knows what wasnt said.

mickiedeez

Yes from what i hear, from not only the admin, but a few of your friends, and your guild leader.  they all told me pretty much the same thing.  And as fort he punishment, the Admin is very dedicated to BunnehRO, an if he see people breaking mutliple rules, like advertising and harrassment, he doesnt play around.

~Mickie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Cady

I'm playing BunnehRO right now. They are very helpful and the GMs and Administrator are always in IRC, If you have any questions. They have a Mid-Rate, Super High-Rate, and maybe a Low-Rate soon. ^__^