BraveRo Sever the one trashed ever

Started by hieu1378, Aug 17, 2022, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hieu1378

The first hello everyone this sever BraveRo begin from Dreamerro sever but when they change owner , sever starting stinks
First Problem with me Greedy from the owner:
+The npc u can choose for echant any can echant (OPEST effect) ur choice: https://imgur.com/a/KMfJ3h1 with 30$. In the past u need to pay 150$ for get that reward talonted
+They create this https://imgur.com/a/XRjjgNK for donation with 3>4$/pcs when Guild Instance only have when woe wining gift https://imgur.com/a/CQa2OAW (6 castle = 6 keyper week) and u only have 3% rate for drop any New Card boss inside it. NOW ONLY WITH 3>4$ u can have more than 30% rate for get these card boss hahah .https://imgur.com/a/5GOq4vw
The second thing with this Sever is their GM/Admin team: Pan(Amind have level 30)
+Talk s*** behind their guildmate  they when that GI key only on testing version and have alot of bug like Freya cant damge Bla Bla bla.
+Lazy Owner no reboot sever making alot of lag https://imgur.com/a/atZ7rfD
+They banned player with do nothing wrong in their rules: They told to me my friend use 0s delay macro https://youtu.be/lkT4h4M0vqw and their GM USING THE SAME WITH AV https://youtu.be/RAT6kL2akxo?t=0 look from begin to second 12 no any agi up And that transform only make u remove animation in 1 time their Admin Pan Spamming at hell. The problem is in their rules no have any block ilegal macro like that https://imgur.com/a/TehNwAU. I think only my friend banned is using it to 1 of the GM of the game Name: Ryan. Me and my friend was fighting back them on forum and they started ban hardware my friend lol https://imgur.com/a/YEVOd2u they not finish yet they starting banned any account with his login but he not owner haha https://imgur.com/a/WZDvzQu 12Years WOW! OMG ! IN game have base at Anyothaya all is Admin/GM U can even open pub at that base cause they blocked it they only opened when need hahah. Admin Power.
+They protect player playing with them: https://imgur.com/a/l1StdLz LOL they blocked dual event coustum quest bla bla but they cover their farmer with the stupid reason it just have same name. SAME NAME IN 1GUILD for fighting with player.
The third Alot of Bug:
+Safe Refine make u refine up 1 lever but usually can make u lost item lever at gament coustum they maked from lever 10 down to lever 0. And u need make ticket and wait around 4 days or a week for Admin fix that thing for you
+Guild Instance: When you begin the instance u cant invite any one more or if some body quit guild when doing it whenn make it bug cant enter any more they still not fix this bug from open beta testing instance to now.
U STILL THINKING HAVE FUN AND FAIR IN THIS SEVER ? NOW You will HAVE THE ANSWER

sate

For me, this "review" is just you being petty over a breakup on a particular private server.
GM reduced the price of "premium enchanting" from 150$ to 30$; well, his/her server his/her decision to be completely honest with you. I mean, if you've decided to play in Pay 2 Win server where you need to pay 150$ for premium enchanting, what do you expect? LOL. Let's just assume the server is corrupt AF, move on and tell the others properly so others would believe your side but not like this. Grow up.

hieu1378

the problem of these is normally farming need farm around asleast 1 month for try luck 1 time for echant temportal boot they maked and you still very hard to get rare effect like runaway, bear, large, small, .... effect and if u want fair to every one u need to pay tons of money for it not like 30$ now lol u want end game equipment but want donate little ? When somebody played 3 years still dont have that item have that effect yet And u told me that It Fair. Growup This sever was alive WIth the name before is Dreamerro and now BraveRo around 11 years DataSave not around few month.

BlankAndWhite

I like the way you lie.

I am one of the support staff of Brave RO and I don't even WoE.

First of all Brave-RO has no Level 30 Gamemasters, this guy is obviously an idiot too because he can't even understand the difference between a gamemaster and an admin.

Brave RO Staffs are divided in the following lvs.
Lv. 2 - support staff
Lv. 20 - Support GM
Lv. 40 - Official GMs
Lv. 60 - Chief GM
Lv. 80 - Developers
Lv. 99 - Admins

To add to that, GM's in this server commands are mostly for doing events, warning, reporting and banning misbehaving players. Even GM 60 don't have an @item command or @refine command here, it's mostly for monitoring the lower level gms. The developers and admins are not playing the game as players, majority of the GM's are just social players who don't even give a f*** about them.

And let me just add to this that the one dominating the WoE in this server is this guy's guild for months now which make it funny how he is crying about GM abuse. Really? Are you retarded? You really think you can win if the GM really care about your guild?

Months ago, your guild also tried threatening the admins by saying you guys are going to quit the server if your demand is not met. The admin didn't give in your demands and you were asked to leave if you want too but where is your guild now? Still playing and crying everytime things don't go their way. Pathetic.

Eitherway, for those interested to understand what's happening here. He posted one of the video that got his friend banned. This is an AV spam of his friend that was reported by a player of their opposing guild. For context, Macro is allowed in the server, but 0 delay is not which is very suspicious in this video. His friend was banned for it and was asked to explain how he can spam like that otherwise he will be perma banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkT4h4M0vqw

They are complaining about the other player having a 'similar' spam by submitting a video evidence that they prepared haphazardly as revenge against the other guild who reported them. They think the GM's can instantly analyze and make decision with their crappy evidence when the clear evidences submitted against their friend took a week of deliberation before a decision was made by the GM Team.

This guy is also crying about donation items when these items are mostly available to be acquired in game. For example the Brave card album contents were all distributed during seasonal event. Even a newbie can acquire the contents of these album.  Even now the card album itself was available by just joining battlegrounds.

The same can be said for the enchantments and other items offered in game. All of these items are acquirable in game normally if you have time to grind. The only reason they are offered as a donation service is for those people who are too busy to farm in game and want to support the server. All of those items are normally obtainable by players.

Tokens are also obtained in many ways here. Automated events even give away this tokens and it can be bought by players or exchanged using other currency. Long story short, the tokens here are all obtainable in game. Majority of the veteran in this server are non donators. I don't know if there's any donator in their guild but 90% of their guild members are probably non donators and yet they are the one dominating the PVP scene here so you guys can easily tell how nonsense is the complain of this guy is.

I don't even know why this guy is also crying about the bugs and issues, as if it doesn't exist in every game. In fact regarding the guild instance there's a warning not to modify you guild once you opened the instance. Do you really have to make it the server's fault if you can't even follow a simple warning? And what more, complaining about the bug during beta testing of an instance when it was called beta testing for a reason.

And lastly I saw these guy making claim of GM Bias in the review, he is from the same guild.

Let me tell you that this guy was indirectly reported for RMT which is very much illegal in this server. He is calling the GM Team bias when he himself could have been long banned permanently if only the GM of this server really want them out. The only reason he didn't get banned is because the evidence submitted was considered to be lacking and the GM's didn't bother further investigating it because there's no formal complaint submitted. But again this idiots really think the GM's are bias against them whenever they get banned for being stupid not knowing how much the GM's are already being lenient to them.

hieu1378

Quote from: BlankAndWhite on Aug 18, 2022, 02:40 AM
I like the way you lie.

I am one of the support staff of Brave RO and I don't even WoE.

First of all Brave-RO has no Level 30 Gamemasters, this guy is obviously an idiot too because he can't even understand the difference between a gamemaster and an admin.

Brave RO Staffs are divided in the following lvs.
Lv. 2 - support staff
Lv. 20 - Support GM
Lv. 40 - Official GMs
Lv. 60 - Chief GM
Lv. 80 - Developers
Lv. 99 - Admins

To add to that, GM's in this server commands are mostly for doing events, warning, reporting and banning misbehaving players. Even GM 60 don't have an @item command or @refine command here, it's mostly for monitoring the lower level gms. The developers and admins are not playing the game as players, majority of the GM's are just social players who don't even give a f*** about them.

And let me just add to this that the one dominating the WoE in this server is this guy's guild for months now which make it funny how he is crying about GM abuse. Really? Are you retarded? You really think you can win if the GM really care about your guild?

Months ago, your guild also tried threatening the admins by saying you guys are going to quit the server if your demand is not met. The admin didn't give in your demands and you were asked to leave if you want too but where is your guild now? Still playing and crying everytime things don't go their way. Pathetic.

Eitherway, for those interested to understand what's happening here. He posted one of the video that got his friend banned. This is an AV spam of his friend that was reported by a player of their opposing guild. For context, Macro is allowed in the server, but 0 delay is not which is very suspicious in this video. His friend was banned for it and was asked to explain how he can spam like that otherwise he will be perma banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkT4h4M0vqw

They are complaining about the other player having a 'similar' spam by submitting a video evidence that they prepared haphazardly as revenge against the other guild who reported them. They think the GM's can instantly analyze and make decision with their crappy evidence when the clear evidences submitted against their friend took a week of deliberation before a decision was made by the GM Team.

This guy is also crying about donation items when these items are mostly available to be acquired in game. For example the Brave card album contents were all distributed during seasonal event. Even a newbie can acquire the contents of these album.  Even now the card album itself was available by just joining battlegrounds.

The same can be said for the enchantments and other items offered in game. All of these items are acquirable in game normally if you have time to grind. The only reason they are offered as a donation service is for those people who are too busy to farm in game and want to support the server. All of those items are normally obtainable by players.

Tokens are also obtained in many ways here. Automated events even give away this tokens and it can be bought by players or exchanged using other currency. Long story short, the tokens here are all obtainable in game. Majority of the veteran in this server are non donators. I don't know if there's any donator in their guild but 90% of their guild members are probably non donators and yet they are the one dominating the PVP scene here so you guys can easily tell how nonsense is the complain of this guy is.

I don't even know why this guy is also crying about the bugs and issues, as if it doesn't exist in every game. In fact regarding the guild instance there's a warning not to modify you guild once you opened the instance. Do you really have to make it the server's fault if you can't even follow a simple warning? And what more, complaining about the bug during beta testing of an instance when it was called beta testing for a reason.

And lastly I saw these guy making claim of GM Bias in the review, he is from the same guild.

Let me tell you that this guy was indirectly reported for RMT which is very much illegal in this server. He is calling the GM Team bias when he himself could have been long banned permanently if only the GM of this server really want them out. The only reason he didn't get banned is because the evidence submitted was considered to be lacking and the GM's didn't bother further investigating it because there's no formal complaint submitted. But again this idiots really think the GM's are bias against them whenever they get banned for being stupid not knowing how much the GM's are already being lenient to them.

Are u STUPID ? LOL GM TEAM NOT PLAY AS player ? LOL DONT be stupid . Before answer anything u need read first where i take from it on ur whatapp GM/Amind Team AND U told u not use @item ? Where Guild Instance u guild GM team did at 0AM time at Asia  when u told me My gulid dominate WOE and Horable 1MONTH Where the key u can get? WHY Any item realease alwasy UR GUILD BASE have first EVERYONE IN GAME KNOWN THE THING.
ABOUT BANNED MY FRIEDN YOU GUS just protect ur GM / ADMIN TEAM and be stupid when u banned him without any wrong in ur guys RULES. DONT MAKE RULES JUST VIEW AND BANNED PLAYER WITHOUT ANY WRONG HERE. YOU TOLD ME THAT RYAN NOT GM TEAM OF U GUYS ? THAT RYAN WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT MALAPHAR ONE OF THE TOP DONATION FOR SAVING UR SEVER NOW. WHY I CANT ABUSE U GUYS WHEN MY FRIEND GOT BANNED WITHOUT ANY WRONG ? LOL AND ANOTHER ACCOUNT FROM ANOTHER GUYS GET BANNED WHEN THAT GUYS U BANNED NOT EVEN OWNER THE ACCOUNT AND HE IS THE OLD TOP DONATION FOR U GUYS ?WHAT WrONG WITH U GUYS HERE ?
U complain about RMT WHEN in the past before old owner left he banned 1 GM because @item for give/ sell player? AND when u have owner that guys back and the one who have lever 99 (RADIAN) BUT WHY U NEED COMPLAIN MY GULID DOMINATE WOE IN UR SEVER WHEN UR NOT PLAY GAME AS PLAYER's? ARE u stupid ?
and what u bring that PIC Here when iam not that guys go prove me something here more interest.
U GUYS NOT USING BUG? WHEN RYAN AND PAN IN UR GM TEAM WAS USE A BUG (combine 2 Fused Dracula Bound and unbound ) for getting more Life steal LOL! U think that a trick? WITH U GUYS GM TEAM USING IS THE TRICK WiTH PLAYER using will be a bug

BlankAndWhite

I knew you were dumb, but I didn't expect you to be this dumb. I said it in my first reply. You are someone who can't differentiate between an admin, support player, game master and so on.

I said the Developers and the admins are the one who don't play as players. It's because this group level has the omnipotent power that you are so scared about.

And what about the image that you are showing? Do you realize how retarded that screenshot is?

You are telling in RMS that these people are gamemasters, admin who can abuse this and that stuffs. But what are they talking in that chat? They are talking how to strategize in an instance that they just failed to do.  If these people that you are showing in that staff chat are as omnipotent as you are trying to make them be in game, do you think they'll need to strategize just to do a simple instance? That screenshot only show that they are playing as normal player and do things like normal players.

And what else do you want to complain? First you complain that there are bug during the beta test of an instance. Your guild was given an opportunity to try it during beta test and you complain that it was buggy. You don't like the fact that your guild were given an opportunity to test it, but also hate the fact that the GM Team are doing testing themselves. Dude get some help.

You have so many accusation about the GM team team but can't even submit a single proper evidence showing them abusing their power. That Ryan is a GM? That Ryan is a support player, a lv. 2 support player. All he can do is listen to @request and give an answer on it.

You were crying about his power? Influence? Check the video again, that video was uploaded and submitted on august 6. Again it took the GM team more than a week to give him a decision. That only show that a proper investigation was done before your  cheating friend got banned even though it was a report made by a staff member. And you call that power abuse, influence? Yes, this only show how bad your logic is. Wasn't it your guild who always make a demand, threatening even the admin to quit the server whenever it's not met?

Horu

Quote from: hieu1378 on Aug 18, 2022, 07:52 AM

Are u STUPID ? LOL GM TEAM NOT PLAY AS player ? LOL DONT be stupid and what is this thing? [personal information removed] . Before answer anything u need read first where i take from it on ur whatapp GM/Amind Team AND U told u not use @item ? Where Guild Instance u guild GM team did at 0AM time at Asia  when u told me My gulid dominate WOE and Horable 1MONTH Where the key u can get? WHY Any item realease alwasy UR GUILD BASE have first EVERYONE IN GAME KNOWN THE THING.
ABOUT BANNED MY FRIEDN YOU GUS just protect ur GM / ADMIN TEAM and be stupid when u banned him without any wrong in ur guys RULES. DONT MAKE RULES JUST VIEW AND BANNED PLAYER WITHOUT ANY WRONG HERE. YOU TOLD ME THAT RYAN NOT GM TEAM OF U GUYS ? THAT RYAN WAS COMPLAIN ABOUT MALAPHAR ONE OF THE TOP DONATION FOR SAVING UR SEVER NOW. WHY I CANT ABUSE U GUYS WHEN MY FRIEND GOT BANNED WITHOUT ANY WRONG ? LOL AND ANOTHER ACCOUNT FROM ANOTHER GUYS GET BANNED WHEN THAT GUYS U BANNED NOT EVEN OWNER THE ACCOUNT AND HE IS THE OLD TOP DONATION FOR U GUYS ?WHAT WrONG WITH U GUYS HERE ?
U complain about RMT WHEN in the past before old owner left he banned 1 GM because @item for give/ sell player? AND when u have owner that guys back and the one who have lever 99 (RADIAN) BUT WHY U NEED COMPLAIN MY GULID DOMINATE WOE IN UR SEVER WHEN UR NOT PLAY GAME AS PLAYER's? ARE u stupid ?
and what u bring that PIC Here when iam not that guys go prove me something here more interest.
U GUYS NOT USING BUG? WHEN RYAN AND PAN IN UR GM TEAM WAS USE A BUG (combine 2 Fused Dracula Bound and unbound ) for getting more Life steal LOL! U think that a trick? WITH U GUYS GM TEAM USING IS THE TRICK WiTH PLAYER using will be a bug

[screenshot with personal information removed]

You said this screenshot was taken from the support player group right? It means it was also taken by another staff. That staff is maybe your friend or guildmate. You are complaining about GM being bias against your group when this screenshot alone is enough evidence of how toxic your group is.

Support players are told to keep everything in that group private, this is because whatsapp staff group has private information of the staff members and it should not be shared in any form. Still someone from your group who was trusted to be part of the staff team is sharing this information to you and your guild.

You are complaining about the staffs being bias against your group when you also have staff among your peers. That Jean and  Bryan who reported your friends are also a support players. You presented screenshot here of these stuff which prove nothing of them doing anything wrong.

But your friend who gave this screenshot to you who is also a staff, was proven to be doing something against the staff rules. I think whatever you are doing here only reflect how bad your group of people is. I honestly will prefer if you guys just move to other server.

FuRai

Please remove the screenshot where phone numbers were being shared as I did not give any consent whatsoever to have my information shared like this.  Moderators will be contacted aswell in regards to this.

yC

As per the forum rules, do not share any personal information of others. 

Horu is an account created by BlankAndWhite behind a VPN.  You can take that post as a post by BlankAndWhite.  The account is deleted because there is no reason to hide behind another account.  We do not allow that.

Royr

baphomet123

i think this is dreamer RO and it change owner then change name?

hieu1378

Quote from: baphomet123 on Aug 19, 2022, 03:18 AM
i think this is dreamer RO and it change owner then change name?
yeah sir, Chang owner than change name.

plarr

I know them guild items expensive, and it hurts the soul, I spend like 50$ in donation and WoE is still hard to compete in

RichesToSadness

I have played this game for too long and this is the worst batch of corrupted GMs that I have seen in this game. The GM and Staff in this game are so poor in their rules. They will try to bend the rules so that they can ban players.

In this image, https://ibb.co/WsRCt7Y you can see that GM Frosty is threatening a player named aaaaa to be banned because another staff member said something bad in their private chat that ruin the appearance of SP, and another staff member leaked it to the public. Who is at fault here? The player for leaking it in the forum, or their problems in the staff team? The player is innocent and only shown that the other staff player is corrupted and he is threatening to ban him permanently. The tradeoff is that the player should tell him which staff member leak the message so wont be unbanned, I see that GMs now threaten player to not be permanently ban.

I believe this player will be permanently banned due to GMs and admin abusing their power. They forcing him to apologize and want to transfer the blame to the player for how faulty their staff team is. First they ban him for 3 weeks with insufficient evidence until the player defend all his statement and prove him innocent. When that happened, GM punish him for a violation he did not commit with permanent ban by leaking out what the staff say, which was leaked by another staff member.

Dont play this game, it is a copy paste from dreamer RO. You guys can see here how toxic the staff member are with yellow name in this link. GM Frosty is the most corrupt that he need to threaten his player to identify his staff member that leak message. https://brave-ro.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=471

That BlankAndWhite and Horu in this RMS forum is also a staff member possibly Imminent or named Ryan. If he really is so innocent as a support player why he need to use VPN to derail the topic owner in this page? Same in the forum, full of vpn to spread toxic behavior.

hieu1378

Quote from: FuRai on Aug 18, 2022, 12:53 PM
Please remove the screenshot where phone numbers were being shared as I did not give any consent whatsoever to have my information shared like this.  Moderators will be contacted aswell in regards to this.
Look These NOOB ahah
https://imgur.com/a/5WQilSR .He Crying when Bad of himself and the GM STAFF HIS FRIEND. They call all player is noob. They only known to cry when messenger was leak wtf hahah.
Quote from: Horu on Aug 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
[screenshot with personal information removed]

You said this screenshot was taken from the support player group right? It means it was also taken by another staff. That staff is maybe your friend or guildmate. You are complaining about GM being bias against your group when this screenshot alone is enough evidence of how toxic your group is.

Support players are told to keep everything in that group private, this is because whatsapp staff group has private information of the staff members and it should not be shared in any form. Still someone from your group who was trusted to be part of the staff team is sharing this information to you and your guild.

You are complaining about the staffs being bias against your group when you also have staff among your peers. That Jean and  Bryan who reported your friends are also a support players. You presented screenshot here of these stuff which prove nothing of them doing anything wrong.

But your friend who gave this screenshot to you who is also a staff, was proven to be doing something against the staff rules. I think whatever you are doing here only reflect how bad your group of people is. I honestly will prefer if you guys just move to other server.
NOW WHO LEAKED THAT PIC  ? LOL
And The update About balance Char. NOOB RYAN MAKE SUSGETTION NEFT ALL CHAR . All only few his main char IS SORC IS ALWAYS NEED BUFF HAHA. When u playing here if u guys can kill his char u will get neft soon. Never accept their Faking NOOB.
Ragnarok but make event for they afk all day long. Need change the name From Brave Ro =>  NOOB s*** AFK RO.
WOE now is comptetive about GM TEAM WITH PLAYERS BUT they still hiding and doing thief mind haha. They no have  castle was 5 week but they still have key s*** for runing Their instance.
Join their forum if u post any complain or s*** they will give u 2 option is you will get delete the thread or you will get banned hahha. WTF SEVER WTF TRASh GM. I never racist anyone but only that FURAI IS REALL NIGGA haha