AvrisRO - 10/10/5 -

Started by Authentic, Dec 18, 2011, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aedra

i watched the exchange between aynia and agnus from their chat on main; i can't vouch for what may have happened that wasn't in main chat. however, i feel that a more complete version of what happened is more enlightening than what aynia said

-aynia on some alt was sitting in bg doing absolutely nothing, only chatting in guild chat/ventrilo
-agnus bans for aynia being 'afk'. while this is uncalled for (there was a warning or something but aynia merely left bg without saying anything), aynia is also responsible for not contributing to his/her team
-aynia gets angry - apparently you're allowed to leech in bg if you're farming badges or something (what)
-aynia's friends get angry
-this whole debate on main chat of everyone complaining about teaming in bg and creas with bragi are completely unbeatable so you may as well just give up; meanwhile people repeatedly ask agnus what his definition of 'afk' is or for a revision in bg rules to clearly state you must contribute to your team shouldn't that be a given? i guess people just don't like to actually play RO anymore
-agnus either doesn't understand/ignores them because he just keeps repeating something like 'aynia was afk and that's against the rules' or whatever
-meanwhile, trolls are in heaven and talking random crap, generally making everyone even more frustrated

while gosu is probably more reasonable, agnus didn't ban anyone because he visibly dislikes them and it shouldn't be implied that he did (unless aynia's other account was banned when he/she kept whining on main chat about the earlier posts in this thread)

anyway, my review of this server:

FULL OF TROLLS. kind of hilarious. find yourself some nice friends/a good guild and there's plenty of leveling parties to get into
and a fun lesson, kids! don't be a douchebag in any way and you won't get banned! :D

Aynia

Quote from: Aedra on Dec 27, 2011, 11:36 PM
i watched the exchange between aynia and agnus from their chat on main; i can't vouch for what may have happened that wasn't in main chat. however, i feel that a more complete version of what happened is more enlightening than what aynia said

-aynia on some alt was sitting in bg doing absolutely nothing, only chatting in guild chat/ventrilo
-agnus bans for aynia being 'afk'. while this is uncalled for (there was a warning or something but aynia merely left bg without saying anything), aynia is also responsible for not contributing to his/her team
-aynia gets angry - apparently you're allowed to leech in bg if you're farming badges or something (what)
-aynia's friends get angry
-this whole debate on main chat of everyone complaining about teaming in bg and creas with bragi are completely unbeatable so you may as well just give up; meanwhile people repeatedly ask agnus what his definition of 'afk' is or for a revision in bg rules to clearly state you must contribute to your team shouldn't that be a given? i guess people just don't like to actually play RO anymore
-agnus either doesn't understand/ignores them because he just keeps repeating something like 'aynia was afk and that's against the rules' or whatever
-meanwhile, trolls are in heaven and talking random crap, generally making everyone even more frustrated

while gosu is probably more reasonable, agnus didn't ban anyone because he visibly dislikes them and it shouldn't be implied that he did (unless aynia's other account was banned when he/she kept whining on main chat about the earlier posts in this thread)

anyway, my review of this server:

FULL OF TROLLS. kind of hilarious. find yourself some nice friends/a good guild and there's plenty of leveling parties to get into
and a fun lesson, kids! don't be a douchebag in any way and you won't get banned! :D

I was actually just surrendering, because a team of a blacksmith, 3 crusaders and a gunslinger all with no gear isn't beating an organized and semi geared set up of clown, creator, wizard, alchemist and some 5th class.

I was surrendering. Not AFK.

Agnus apparently thinks "Do not afk in BG" means you can't surrender and speed up the inevitable.

Then you got retards like Aedra who don't understand what's going on looking like idiots. Lol.

Also, Agnus has banned plenty of people he doesn't like. I know of at least 2.

Judgement

Read the first few lines of the first page and instantly thought BS, sounds like someone's trying to advertise the server.

I'll give this a three months before it dies down.  If it's still up, maybe another 6 or more with a small number of players with no signs of improvement.  Every damn server starts off "promising" and with over 200 players, at least those who advertises right, but they quickly die out soon after.

Didn't even read any of the comments from this thread.
Super Smash Brothers 64!