old GoldenRO website goes to breezero x.x

Started by mickiedeez, May 07, 2008, 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickiedeez

http://www.goldenro.org/index.php

GoldenRO recently name changed to JustRO, and thier old website now just has a link to BreezeRO O_o

Is this allowed?
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

yC

the only golden-ro listing i see is this: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=4559&url_sname=Golden-RO-Low

and their link is not the one you have up there.  So there is nothing related to RMS that we can do.

Hanyuu

GoldenRO split and became two (or more) servers. JusRO is the renamed version of GoldenRO, while BreezeRO was created by the admin who left golden. Maybe Pro or Aki just mixed their urls up?
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Valiance

All I know, is the server has been down for some time, from the link on their page on RMS. It says both servers are down, and its been that way for, what 2 weeks now? No users online? I just think Golden died O.O (friend played there)

/hmm i guess maybe they just died? cause theres like nothing on their website..... just a link to breeze RO..... unless someone hacked em?

and ya i doubt that RMS can do anything here o.o

mickiedeez

i play golden everyday... it name changed to JustRO O_o.... but I saw the goldenRO still in the server listing when posted this, so I thought they were posing as another server X_X
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Hanyuu

Just (formly golden) and Breeze (all three servers) are up and running. I play (or rather chat) on them regularly. Just goes down almost everyday at around 4AM est and has to be manually put up.

Valiance, check before you accuse a server of being dead. Have you been on it?

ryan, you should double check the rates and the actual link before claiming a server broke a rule.
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Valiance

If you look at the site posted on the RMS page, the page is dead, we are not talking about the other 3 servers in general that split, we are talking about RMS. Frankly, I really dont care about the 3 servers that split golden, but look at the GoldenRO RMS listing website posted, when you DL it from THAT site, it doesnt work (The game starting), therefor, should be removed.

Easter

actually breeze ro went down for beta testing abt 2-3 weeks back and the admin said it would open somwer in june....

Flow

James (Prodigy) asked me about webdesigning for him for his new server.

Why would he still be in charge of your webhost?

mickiedeez

seriosly this topic is OLD

someone close it...