This site is UNTRUSTED

Started by Type, Jun 30, 2008, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Quote from: yC on Jul 01, 2008, 09:00 PM
Yes it's junk, i have it came with my laptop ><.

I have to use it, and i am complaining.   ::)

Apple isn't all that good too.  Of all the Apples products I only bought the newer version of the shuffle, 1gb, less than $100 investment and I am already decided to stay away from them.

The mp3 player itself is nothing bad, the thing I can't stand is the stupid iTune.  To add songs to the shuffle, I have to install iTune, to install iTune I need quickTime.  I uninstall quickTime as soon as i installed the OS, I hate it so much and they force me to install it back.  Also with iTune they like to manage your mp3 for you, guess what I just like my folder and stuff why they have to put their hands on my stuff.  iTune like to make a copy of everything I ever uploaded to the shuffle.  Now that's taking up more harddrive space that necessary.  Why can't it just be a plug and play thing like any mp3 players out there ... samsung .. creative etc where I can just see it appear as a drive and then copy and paste files into it.  Think about it, it's the shuffle I am talking about, there is no LCD display whatsoever ... so why I have to have that iTune to rename my file to the right artist, right name etc.  Junk ...

ulzimate

You can disable the security prompt.
Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> System Configuration -> Tools tab -> Disable UAC
You can also reach the advanced Windows Firewall settings that way through Administrative Tools.