OdeonRo down

Started by borin, Jul 16, 2009, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

borin

i really dissappointed by this server.

first of all i like playing ro in this server.
but i got many serious error even i`ve download the sakray an kro from RMS.when i ask GM and Admin.they never give me a good answer,they just told me to reinstall it.that`s sucks.
secondly everytime i ask them what is that thing or this thing,what`s the effect,or what is new quest they just told me to go to forum and read it.i don`t want that s*** happen again some day i don`t want the gm just say go to forums when u ask a question.
third,in pvp if someone kills u and u kill them back a giant mob of ppl will keep kosing u. if you don't kill them back they won`t stop kosing u.
fourth,it`s been a 2 weeks this server down without any announcement to the player.and before that,we got serious bug at npc.that`s sucks i think Admin must work more carefully and hard of they want to get back the old plyer and newcomer.

XDokebiX

What's wrong with checking the forums for guides regarding quests?
Most of the servers I played at has guides for quests and other stuff posted on their forums.

Why bother/ask the GM for something that is already available?

Just wondering.  ;D

yC

i think it has been down for a while and i delisted it yesterday.

moving to report dead server.

borin

ok ,thx for ur reply

first of all,have u ever browse the site for odeonro?i guess not.just for u know,i don`t talking this stuff to make odeonro seems bad just to share my trouble.ok this is it there is no newbie guide at that site,oke?
u got it?at the forum,yes but it`s really complicate cosz when we r at the middle of game and we don`t know something why we have to open internet and go to the forum while GMs at the game?but when i ask a little question just like "hey what is the new quest?" why they have to answered me to open the forum while they can tell me that ex."small jellopy is the new quest" ithink its very sucks when they answered like that. :-\

Arkynesses

Quote from: borin on Jul 17, 2009, 02:49 PM
ok ,thx for ur reply

first of all,have u ever browse the site for odeonro?i guess not.just for u know,i don`t talking this stuff to make odeonro seems bad just to share my trouble.ok this is it there is no newbie guide at that site,oke?
u got it?at the forum,yes but it`s really complicate cosz when we r at the middle of game and we don`t know something why we have to open internet and go to the forum while GMs at the game?but when i ask a little question just like "hey what is the new quest?" why they have to answered me to open the forum while they can tell me that ex."small jellopy is the new quest" ithink its very sucks when they answered like that. :-\

Ok, so now, after you get told what the new quest is whats the next step?

Where's The NPC?
Can You Tell Me Where, I can't find the NPC.
What's The Reward?
Where do I find the monsters that drop these items?
How many items do I need?

This is why your told to go to the forums and actually read up on stuff instead of pestering the GM's about the quests in the game. The forums as stated before have all of the information for most of the quests, which on most servers includes pictures, and locations, as well as monster locations and etc.

a GM just saying "Small jellopy is the new quest" like your suggesting leaves so much to interpretation it's ridiculous. If you were on my server, and I said "Small Jellopy Is The New Quest" I can only imagine the 100+ questions you'd be asking me regarding it afterwards.

If you can't handle running the forums and RO at the same time, maybe you should go and browse around on the forums and research stuff first, or ask the other players in the game, before asking the GM?

I mean, no one likes to repeat themselves, and if someone is going to write up a full guide with pictures on how to do the quest, I mean, I would be saying go to the forums as well, instead of having to sit there and explain the quest to you with interruptions (because no one literally just sits and listens anymore, they get told one thing and then they have 100+ more questions)

Just my two cents..
Arkelsa

yC

this isn't a review topic, this is a report of server side dead.  Please keep debate off this topic.  Since server is delisted i'll lock this to avoid more debate.