False creationRO Review

Started by c-RO, Sep 18, 2008, 05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c-RO

overated   
Played this server for 3 months 2008-09-18

mk i got banned with some other friends on creationRO.. this server sucks. the gms dont do crap everyone hacks and they single you out just cause you have mvp cards. its hella stupid, low rate , retarded, o ya did i mention STUPID dont play it would be better playing your own made up server than this See Detailed Rating Rating: 27Report This Comment Comment #2Server
Stability: 1
Availability: 1 Community
Friendliness: 1
Eventfulness: 10 Game Masters
Friendliness: 3
Availability: 1
Helpfulness: 1 Game-play
Economy: 2
Guild Competition: 2
Class Balance: 5 Server owner may click here to reply to this review 

--------------
This server does not suck. This player was banned due to the fact of GM and player harrassment because he couldn't get free items. As well as his friends spamming the servers and harrassing players as well. The GMs dont do anything? The server is updated daily. We have active GMs always on willing to help people and also Im always working on the website graphics. No people do not hack. There has yet to been a hacking report on the server. So he is lieing. Low Rate? Its new. Only been up for 4 days and still in beta. Not stupid.

Is it possible for this post to be deleted?

mickiedeez

grats your server will be taken down for sure since it's still in beta, which violates the server rules :D

but yeah the review isn't reliable....
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

c-RO

The mid rate server has been up for months now. We just added the low rate server and its open up for beta which will end in a few days :3.

MVP Champ

that guy who posted indeed got banned for being an donkey to both players and mod ._.!

shame on him!