Reporting a server for abusing RMS

Started by Ravenxx, Dec 03, 2008, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stratose

Princess came off to me as a b**** anyway and from what you said im NEW so.... may not have been Paradox much at all.

But honestly this server has been soo friendly, soo considerate, soo awesome with amazing GM's im not standing up for them because I have to... its because I want to since they are making my invested time soo enjoyable.

Paradox

Quote from: Ravenxx on Dec 04, 2008, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Paradox on Dec 04, 2008, 11:59 AM
And of course, there's always the alternative motive as well:
http://www.lilyro.com/images/uploaded/screenLilyRO059.jpg

That would be fine to use as a motive if she even had a server.
She decided to make her own server after leaving yours, and it won't even be up until
next year. Sorry to bust your bubble I think her motive was the disgusting way you people treated her.

We treated her with nothing but respect.  She got very angry when things weren't added right away, and she threw a fit when we even discussed a change or modification to an idea that she added.  We GMs have lives and jobs too -- we can't always do things immediately, and we certainly have our own minds.

Prove to us even one instance in which she was treated poorly.

Ravenxx

Quote from: Stratose on Dec 04, 2008, 12:13 PM
Regardless of weather I am a newer player, I still know when someone it plain bitter.

Hiya Tira, thanks for the input, Essence was great pre wipe (to clarify my comments previously)

I do disagree as to time not mattering, Yes not reading the rules should be no excuse, yet a novice GM on a new server desperately trying to have their hard work pay off by new players common, I sure we can all see the allure to handing out rewards.

However, IF this rewarding even happened "I probably did it" implys not 100% sure, but regardless all you have is proof that PERHAPS it happened twice, yet YE LONG never expressly said he got any just that he doesn't talk about rewards from RMS reviews at all.

What you do meagerly suggest with that chat in your pront ss, is that it may have happened once a long time ago when the server was young and has not happened since therefore making this server far more legit then many out there.

Despite your many accusations the ONLY thing u have is a smidgen of proof for, other then ur word which is likely bloated with spite and anger, is that a incident involving 2-3 people from the early ages of the server, who PERHAPS got 50 Golden tickets (only amount mentioned in screen shots) for an RMS review

might i remind you have 50 tickets is NOTHING!, you must win an event to get...... 150!!!! events being soo easy to win with the server pop, this plus the fact that it would have been even easier to win when server pop was lower makes this accusation basically nothing

So as much as some of you may claim that the size of reward or the time of the reward is irrelevant.... it is not true, naivety and distance from time of the crime are all factors looked apon by any countries legal system.

The prize at best was a pat on the head for an honest review of a sever.

Yes a rule may have been broken but nothing ill came of it, it was an isolated incident if an incident at all, and since then the GM in question has rectified her naivety.

That is all Raven can prove with her ss if anything at all, NOTE: she removed 2 ss, showing us that she realized that they proved nothing, yet the 2 left are equally as ambiguous, and only relate to golden tickets, nothing else she claims

Without further proof it is merely her word against an established and happy server so you cannot possibly pursue any punishment for any of her claims cept the golden tickets one, which has yet to be adequately proven

New, means nothing, I know an argument and i know when you overstep what you can prove, yes I may have said things i can't prove 100% but what i care about in my posts is proving that Raven's claims are bloated and she trying to attack a well organized and joyful server for whatever reasons

It's more proof then what you have. You're one to talk about bloated claims, coming on here giving justification for a server breaking rules. It doesn't matter how big or small the reward is, fact is it is agaisnt the rules to be giving out rewards for good reviews, and as soon as I received mine I knew something was up with this server. I have never played on a server that was new and just starting out that was giving away rewards to post positive reviews. You think just because a server is new, that gives it an advantage above all the other server's to break the rules?? I dont think so. It seems more like you are attacking me, nor would I call LilyRO a well organized server when the admins are loaning out items to help players level up, and giving rewards out for reviews. You go and ask Ye Long yourself, I'm sure he wont lie to you.
Posted on: Dec 04, 2008, 04:26 am
Quote from: Paradox on Dec 04, 2008, 12:25 PM
Quote from: Ravenxx on Dec 04, 2008, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Paradox on Dec 04, 2008, 11:59 AM
And of course, there's always the alternative motive as well:
http://www.lilyro.com/images/uploaded/screenLilyRO059.jpg

That would be fine to use as a motive if she even had a server.
She decided to make her own server after leaving yours, and it won't even be up until
next year. Sorry to bust your bubble I think her motive was the disgusting way you people treated her.

We treated her with nothing but respect.  She got very angry when things weren't added right away, and she threw a fit when we even discussed a change or modification to an idea that she added.  We GMs have lives and jobs too -- we can't always do things immediately, and we certainly have our own minds.

Prove to us even one instance in which she was treated poorly.

That's a lie. You treated her like crap paradox, I even witnessed this many of times. How did you treat her with respect, by talking s*** behind her back? Define "very angry" Paradox, because I remember it quite differently. Did she ever flame you unfairly? No. Infact you still are cutting around the bush and not keeping this thread to the relevant topic that you are giving out reward items for reviews. I'm going to correct you on the last statement aswell, you don't have a job Paradox, you involved nearly everyone with your private life on that server, very unprofessional. Infact, that screenshot only proves that you can't handle the heat as an Admin and you talk s*** about people in public chat and instigate the hate towards her. I do know that she had a job, and she took the time out of her life, and yes she is much older then you and has far more responsibilites then you do; to help you with your server. You forget that when me and her first joined the server there was hardly any member's there. It was us who brought them in, it was her that offered help to better your server. You treated her like she was below you and quite frankley I think you got what you deserved. I never said I agreed with what she did, nor did I ever say it was the right thing to do. But am getting sick of you and your server spreading hatred about her. You need to grow up. Now let's get back to the topic shall we? You giving out rewards for reviews.

Stratose

you have no proof about any items being loaned so therefore your claim is groundless.

And an advantage? hellz no a new server is helpless to try and get people to come so don't pain LilyRO as any sort of mischievous bully in this scenario.

You really can prove nothing with these screen shots, try and you may noone is positive as to what really happened.

What we do no for certain is that the only evidence given to us, is weak and loosely links a GM's comment with a wild, for what I think, fabrication of a huge pit of corruption.

Let the server grow as it should and it deserves, move on and stop wasting your time attacking a server who's players love it (evidenced by myself and chaos, only new members, posting in her defense)

EDIT: with raven's post (about Paradox) above, it can be seen clearly that this thread is likely the result of spite and anger rather then a legitimate claim. And for you own advice raven lets keep this to your claim about rewards not personal bashing

Kthx :D

Ravenxx

Quote from: Stratose on Dec 04, 2008, 12:35 PM
you have no proof about any items being loaned so therefore your claim is groundless.

And an advantage? hellz no a new server is helpless to try and get people to come so don't pain LilyRO as any sort of mischievous bully in this scenario.

You really can prove nothing with these screen shots, try and you may noone is positive as to what really happened.

What we do no for certain is that the only evidence given to us, is weak and loosely links a GM's comment with a wild, for what I think, fabrication of a huge pit of corruption.

Let the server grow as it should and it deserves, move on and stop wasting your time attacking a server who's players love it (evidenced by myself and chaos, only new members, posting in her defense)

EDIT: with raven's post (about Paradox) above, it can be seen clearly that this thread is likely the result of spite and anger rather then a legitimate claim. And for you own advice raven lets keep this to your claim about rewards not personal bashing

Kthx :D

We do have proof of argument between her and Paradox over the loaned out items. I don't think you had join the server when this happened. Also, it doesnt matter if a new server is helpless to get people to come, I will most certainly report a server that is breaking the rules on RMS to get on the server rankings because that is wrong and I dont think the admin's of other servers who play fair would disagree. I dont see how my post is out of spite and anger?? I'm the one trying to keep this topic on the reward for reviews while you two are coming here spreading hatred over a GM that quit over a week ago. Get over it, and fess up to the RMS rule breaking.

Paradox

I did not give out rewards for anyone's RMS reviews.

Stratose

your entire rant about Paradox was off topic so yah.....

anywho, loan items has not been proven, yet again i make this statement, your evidence for golden tickets is weak i suggest u focus on that rather the biting of too much and not being able to prove anything.

and also if the reward was given... no qualification was assigned to the review to be "good" for all we know the individuals in your hypothetical example wrote honest reviews and then afterwards, like yourself got some tickets (if this happened im pointing out that no rule was broken).

The rule as i'm assuming states rewards for reviews but specifically good reviews. That parameter you cannot prove as there goes 50% of your claim that they were rewarded for GOOD RMS reviews, if rewarded at all.

EDIT: BAM you have it... Paradox says she did not give out tickets. Now its word for word as those screenshots prove little or nothing. Server is doing well and has been for some time. I suggest that we all air on the side of caution and keep and eye on LilyRO, to see if indeed corruption is present.

For now it would be foolish to pursue anything for fear of punishing a well run and legit server.

Pandora

You're not allowed to reward for reviews be they good or bad.

I think the screenshot shows that the person got reward for review and the gm admits to it, there's nothing unclear about it.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Ravenxx

Quote from: Paradox on Dec 04, 2008, 12:47 PM
I did not give out rewards for anyone's RMS reviews.
That is not true. I can get a hold of a few member's I have kept contact with that can back me up on this, who left your server a couple day's after joining. They got tickets for reviewing as well. How are you going to justify what you said in my screen shot? How are you going to justify Ye long saying "And she does know I don't talk about The reward from reviews neither does Weasle."

Stratose

Ye Long's statement could simply be in response to someone wanting rewards for RMS reviews and cuaseing drama when they did not get rewards and therefore as principle weasel nor him talk about rewards.

Easily explainable in a harmless way.

And no i dont agree with giving out rewards for rms reviews and i have no seen it done on lilyro.

I would invite you to find your friends who got tickets, yet would remind all of you that I could easily claim to be from another server and say i got rewards which would not be true.

Your friends will have to provide screenshots of the offense happening or else simply you could be creating multiple RMS accounts, or having other people make claim.

I am only pointing out that even if she gets more ppl to support her claim, we need evidence to prove that a reward was given.

EDIT: @pandora it can be viewed that way yes, but the text could be out of context, but regardless it happened once if at all, for nothing meaningful as a reward, and long ago. Yes i would say that if this did indeed happen that a warning and a slap on the wrist be issued.

That all i would recommend due to the server abiding by all the rules to this date, supporting its players and honestly fitting in beautiful with what your website is trying to do. Connect players with a home they love.

If a mistake was made it has long since been rectified and new knowledge created and as a whole LilyRO is as legit as they come.

Remembering, that the current stance LilyRO GM's are taking is the THIS DID NOT HAPPEN.

Paradox

Of course Weasel and Ye don't talk about it, because I don't give rewards on anyone's reviews. Good or bad, I just don't. I explained before what you had scrolled up what I said. Bringing people up that you say I gave rewards out for the reviews, you can easily just say, "back me up on this guys."

In all honesty, this is your second attempt to bring us down. We proved to you the first time that our Staff nor I did anything wrong of the sort. Your tormenting the users and future users of LilyRO on this. What do you want me to say? That I am lying and you win?

I told you the truth that I am not handing out rewards to good or bad reviews. All tickets look the same so you can't prove that I gave it to them at an early time. All Tickets came from the events. None from this BS of writing an RMS review.
NO ONE HAS EVEN SEEN ME GIVE OUT ANYTHING FOR AN RMS REVIEW. IT'S BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Please stop bringing your hatred down upon a humble server. What are you gaining from this?
I really did like Princess, I wasn't mean to her. When she did those actions then I had my other thoughts.

Still all in all I did NOT give ANYTHING for people who wrote RMS reviews.

Ravenxx

I am not going to sit here an argue with you two when I know the truth and I know that you are giving out, or did give your user's a reward for a review. You've already lost alot of members that weren't happy because of some choices you made as an admin. Nobody, certainly not me hates you so quit with the attacks. But what I do hate is when a server is ran by a admin that thinks it's okay to break the rules. Fact is, you did it. I dont care really how much you deny it because I know, Ye long knows and certainly a few other people know. Screenshots or not, the fact is we know. I'm not going to get into a he said/she said argument with you. Because I am the one with screenshot of you saying you did not read the rules. If there never was a reward for reviews to begin with, I'm pretty sure there would be nothing for Ye long and Weasle to not talk about.

Paradox

The fact is you don't have enough proof to justify your claims.

Case closed.

Pandora

So what was the context in the screenshot then? Because the subject at hand seemed to be getting items for review and a gm agreeing, what is the context that we're apparently missing?
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

how about we all just wait for yC to come and make her choice~ ?