PlasmaRO: Violation of Server Owner's ToS

Started by Drix, Aug 25, 2012, 02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drix

Hello yC,

I just would like to bring in unto your attention about this server Plasma Ragnarok Online, that I've found to be violating some of the ToS.

But if you say that they are not violating any, please pardon me for my misjudge.

Your server has a completed website and/or forum (just a link to download your client or display your sclientinfo is unacceptable)

an interactive chat section or a community forum

Here's the link of their website that I've found to be incomplete:

http://plasmaro.idealhostingsolutions.net/

Obviously, the site's buttons are broken. Except for the Control Panel and the Download buttons ofcourse.

Second, they don't have a Community Forum to discuss server issues with.

Lastly, I've heard that the staffs had been giving incentives in-exchange for a server review. (Not yet proven, but will be uploading proofs once proven of course.)

Oh well. That's all for this report.

Regards,
Drix

yC

It has a website, a download and a control panel with status display.

About the communication requirement their facebook page satisfy that.  I am fine with a fb page being a server's "forum" as long as news can be posted and question can be asked in case of help/downtime.  What's unacceptable about facebook link (especially when it is put it the rms listing) is when a server use it as their main website, with nothing else to show just a fb page + download link = server done.

Drix

I see.

Thanks for the response yC!

Regards,
Drix