fulse Review for server

Started by icemaster451, May 22, 2008, 03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icemaster451

Hi could you please remove a review on my server reviews this is due to this person has never been on my server or registered on it

person name is Heru
review is here

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=4737&url_sname=CherryRo&page_num=1

thanks

Loki

I don't see anything wrong with his review and you don't have solid proof to prove him wrong.

Quote from: Heru date=May 12After seeing them spam other ro servers, I decided to go ahead and try it out. It's not much different from any other server. The people were so-so and they were all focused on leveling/hunting. GM was a little egotistical and not too helpful when I sprite errored. It's new so woe and vending sucks.

Spam...yep. Someone on your server advertise on another server forum. The fact that its new, of course WoE and vending would suck.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

icemaster451

the profe i have is my account info on all players theres 33 players on my server so its not that hard to find a name im willing to let a mod or admin from here look tho my account for my server if need be just i think this is a little unfair due to one player slamming ( this player was removed soon after i found out about slamming)

yC

i don't see anything wrong with the review neither.  People may not use the char name as user name here, since we got like 30000 accounts many common RPG names are taken.

Loki

My RMS name and my RO name is different. People mostly use different ID here than the RO they play.

Fruityla

So basically...honest reviews are now considered false because they might say something bad about the server? 9_9 It's a REVIEW. It's supposed to be honest! Not sugar-coated bragging just to get good rates.

If you want that, go to voting sites and have your players click the vote button a billion times a day.

Edit: Oh! And I recognize the name of this server as they spammed the forum of the server I play on advertising their own. Good going there, buddy. Might want to work on correcting that before you lose your server listing.
Old game is old.

Untitled

This really doesn't seem like a false review. He gave decent points on most categories. He didn't put a 1 on everything... So, he was being honest.

Hanyuu

Well, the review by toohot22 does break one of RMS's reviewer rules.

9) Reviews that refer to the review of others (this is not a forum).
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

yC

Quote from: Hanyuu on May 27, 2008, 12:20 PM
Well, the review by toohot22 does break one of RMS's reviewer rules.

9) Reviews that refer to the review of others (this is not a forum).

Unfortunately to the OP, I have to agree with Hanyuu and that means review from toothot22 deleted.

Loki

Lol.

Instead of getting an honest review deleted, the server lost a high rate review that does not follow the rule.

Interesting...