Mirf RO

Started by Malevolence, Jul 28, 2009, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xdchaosxd

Quote from: Squishy on Jul 28, 2009, 08:35 PM
Well good luck with that. I'm confused now though, what IS the focus of this report?

I believe the OP's first sentence was the focus of the report, the second being something he could add in if he could find his proof.

Quote from: devilsnevercry on Jul 28, 2009, 08:37 PM
With no proof, your report means nothing. the focus of a report on a server IS the evidence you have again, if RMS went off the words of people rather than evidence RMS would be a blank site with a bunch of banned/de-listed sites. If anything I feel sorry for MirfRO let alone the fact you tried bashing RMS.

Exactly where is he bashing RMS, he's only trying to report a server. Needless to say it should be obvious to everyone without enough evidence no action will be taken however sitting by idly and not trying is even worse.

Malevolence

Quote from: xdchaosxd on Jul 28, 2009, 08:40 PM
Quote from: Squishy on Jul 28, 2009, 08:35 PM
Well good luck with that. I'm confused now though, what IS the focus of this report?

I believe the OP's first sentence was the focus of the report, the second being something he could add in if he could find his proof.
Exactly.

devilsnevercry

Quote from: Malevolence on Jul 28, 2009, 08:39 PM
The focus of this report is saying I wrote a bad review of this server, then I was banned on the forums. That is exactly what happened, I didn't do anything else to deserve it.

Okay and RMS is to do what? Look at them and say "No dont do that bad bad"? I mean RMS isnt responsible for that and if your looking to get them de-listed with this i doubt it would.

Tried bashing there, fail attempt but still noting RMS wasnt doing a good job by allowing MirfRO on the listings, when RMS does a good job at de-listing servers that need it.
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

SolaciousDawn

Heya dama. What's up?

Anyways, it's funny how Malevolence attacked our server, SolaceRO, too by talking about Mirf with his review, and now I don't really know what's up. It happened recently, and I just wanna post his review here as well just in case in helps in your case, dama.

Malevolence

Well, my friend told me to do that, I was only helping him out.

Newly

So if your friend said "Hey jump off the 200 Foot Bridge!" Im sure you would right? Cuz your friend told you to?

yC

reviews deleted.  Helping out in terms of reviewing isn't allowed ... obviously.

However, you might want to ask your friend to get some "review in exchange for coin" screenshots for your case in this topic.  That would actually help us do the job faster.

Malevolence

Well, he recently started playing, so he wouldn't have any. Forget about that. All I know is that I was banned from the Mirf RO forums, then account deleted, then IP banned. Could be a different combination of that. Whether you do something or not is obviously up to you, but you should.

devilsnevercry

Yes because we know how RMS totally works off of only words with no actual proof of a server breaking the ToS. Seriously who do you get whatever it is your smoking I want some.
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

Zelos

It just seems to me that your trying to bash this server, and get them delisted from RMS in retaliation for you getting banned.

yC

No point arguing if he is bashing or reporting.  We need to see proof to take action.  Will look this until I get any proof in my private message inbox.