Mirf RO

Started by Malevolence, Jul 28, 2009, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malevolence

After writing a bad, yet truthful review of Mirf RO on ratemyserver.net, I was banned from their forums. They also give out "coins", a sort of in-game currency to players if they write good reviews of the server. I have screenshots of that, and if you would like to see them, I will post them. According to my friend my account was just deleted, I think they are trying to cover this up.

Scribbles

I think in order for [insert punishment here] to take place, you have to have screen shots

Squishy

You either give proof or we figure you're typing all this out in spite.

Malevolence

Well, my IP and account were banned, then my account deleted. How do I get screenshots of that? All it said was something like Error 2000 you do not have permission to visit this forum. I can get a screenshot of that if you want, but I can't do anything else, seeing as they already tried to cover it up by deleting my account.

devilsnevercry

Lol why do ppl not post screens if they have them? If RMS punished without actual proof I dont think any servers would be listed. Post the screens you do have, or was that a load of bull?
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

Squishy

Quote from: devilsnevercry on Jul 28, 2009, 08:07 PM
Lol why do ppl not post screens if they have them? If RMS punished without actual proof I dont think any servers would be listed.

Malevolence

The reasons I didn't want to post screens of them giving coins for reviews are 1.Not the main point of this report 2.This happened months ago and 3. I have like 1600 screens in my folder.

devilsnevercry

Quote from: Malevolence on Jul 28, 2009, 07:42 PM
They also give out "coins", a sort of in-game currency to players if they write good reviews of the server. I have screenshots of that, and if you would like to see them, I will post them. According to my friend my account was just deleted, I think they are trying to cover this up.
Quote from: Malevolence on Jul 28, 2009, 08:10 PM
The reasons I didn't want to post screens of them giving coins for reviews are 1.Not the main point of this report 2.This happened months ago and 3. I have like 1600 screens in my folder.
Pics or GTFO? What is the main point of this report without proof? Just seems like your a bit upset and so your out to try and bring em down?
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

xdchaosxd

Seeing as I haven't been banned YET emphasis on the yet part. I can verify that the OP has had an account on the forums and it was banned, and deleted shortly after his review. This is a screenshot of a couple of the OP's posts showing that he did have an account on the forums and it is now deleted. You cannot post or view the forums as a guest, any of you can try it if you want.

While this may not do anything at all, at least it gives some warning to players about the GM's of this server.

Malevolence

devilsnevercry

You can take the time to post your banned on forums but not take the time to look for the screenshot of your report on the server? Can I get some of the stuff both of you are on?

Malevolence

I can't find the screenshot at this time, forget I ever said it. Anyways, it doesn't matter. That isn't the focus of this report, I just added that in. I'll try looking for it a bit more, but I doubt I'll be able to find it.

Squishy

Well good luck with that. I'm confused now though, what IS the focus of this report?

devilsnevercry

With no proof, your report means nothing. the focus of a report on a server IS the evidence you have again, if RMS went off the words of people rather than evidence RMS would be a blank site with a bunch of banned/de-listed sites. If anything I feel sorry for MirfRO let alone the fact you tried bashing RMS.

Malevolence

The focus of this report is saying I wrote a bad review of this server, then I was banned on the forums. That is exactly what happened, I didn't do anything else to deserve it.