MastelaRO

Started by mickiedeez, Dec 15, 2008, 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickiedeez

okay now even though this server sucks balls,  Ill be a nice person about the reviews.

QuoteKrieger     

Played this server for less than 1 month    2008-12-14
This server is a waste of time. The GM's do not even care what players think basically. There are offensive character names and VERY offensive guild names. There was a guild that had a Swastika in their emblem and the GM didn't even care when I told him about it. That's just ignorant, racist, and idiotic.
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 10
Report This Comment
Comment #5
Server
Stability: 1
Availability: 1
Community
Friendliness: 1
Eventfulness: 1
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1
Owner's reply to this review:
Edit
Delete
2008-12-14
He harassed me and disrespected me, I was going to explain simply because they already had the castle. I was waiting for the castle to change ownership before they change their guild name.

obviously needs to be deleted.

QuoteTukuya     

Played this server for more than 1 year    2008-12-15
Server has great events and WoE is good but it lacks GOOD GMs. The server is slowly dying because of the GMs. The server also has extremely bad lag when it comes to WoE. The donations are way over-priced. The only problem that would really ruin your fun here is the biased Gms, who break their own rules. Don't bother here.
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 10
Report This Comment
Comment #1
Server
Stability: 1
Community
Eventfulness: 1
Game Masters
Helpfulness: 1
Game-play
Economy: 1
Guild Competition: 1
Class Balance: 1
Edit
Delete
2008-12-15
I admire your guild name, I took action because your name was offending to another. I like how you rated the guild competition one when you said it's good. Biased, I think not. Your behavior is unacceptable. I was changing your guild's name

again, obviously needs to be deleted.

QuoteZatachi     

Played this server for less than 1 month    2008-12-15
Alot of racism, offensive names/behavior, the Haiku is a racist moron, the Admin doesn't care. saw the same guild w/swassy emblem. Balance is sh*t, Econ isn't good, woe is ok, Haiku really isn't friendly or helpful, apparently will ban someone if a friend asks him to. http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,7596.0.html
See Detailed Rating
Rating: 52
Report This Comment
Comment #4
Server
Stability: 7
Availability: 9
Community
Eventfulness: 9
Game Masters
Availability: 5
Helpfulness: 3
Game-play
Economy: 5
Guild Competition: 9
Class Balance: 3
Edit
Delete
2008-12-15
I find this post spam along with his other guild members, I enforced rules on my server, that RMS forum post is old, refer to the future references. I care for my server to avoid people like you from messing it for others.

His response needs to be deleted.

I said it before and Ill say it again.  I am not affiliated with either Tukukay or Krieger.  I am NOT banned.  I am in  a guild for my alts called Epic, no other players are in it. He lies and claims my link is old yet I posted 15 minutes before rewriting my review to include the link.  I didn't attempt to mess anything up.  Although if you count PMing screenshots to you on the server forums reporting Haiku for his behavior both on his legit and GM account, you could that is mess it up for him -_-

BTW if you enforced the rules on your server you wouldn't have players called "Teabagged Niggah 1" and 2 and 3 and 4 and so on -_-
Posted on: Dec 15, 2008, 04:33 am
Nevermind on his response, I reposted the review (for the last time) with links to my Server review topic and this topic.

Once the 10 all across reports have been taken care of I would greatly appreciate if someone could move this topic to either general discussion or server reviews or re move the krieger and tukukay parts and merge it with my mastela RO topic in the review forums.  Thanks
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

yC

so there's been an outbreak of bad reviews, i wonder what triggered it.  From the racist stuff?

this won't be moving anywhere.  it belongs here.

Head Monocle of DOOM

I kinda loled when i saw the Swastika comment. Swastika's are just unlucky enough to always be affiliated with Nazi's even though they are far older than Nazi-ism.
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

Gabrielle

Swastikas are heavily unlucky, expecially since they're a symbol of luck. The irony is delicious

EdenRO - 8/8/5 NEW Casual Low Rate, Grand Opening: 29th of December
http://edenro.net

mickiedeez

Quote from: yC on Dec 15, 2008, 09:07 PM
so there's been an outbreak of bad reviews, i wonder what triggered it.  From the racist stuff?

this won't be moving anywhere.  it belongs here.
m'kay thanks anywho
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.