ManiaRO Reborn

Started by lnfinity, Aug 10, 2011, 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lnfinity

So today I downloaded a server named ManiaRO Reborn. Looked nice and all after reading the reviews. I logged in and immediately, I noticed a GM broadcasting stuff in tagalog. I PM'ed him saying, please speak english and he did. He said that he would give the 2st two players headgears who make a review on RMS. I have proof of this, i SS'ed.

1st image: Him saying go to maniaro.org page, then the RMS banner and write review.

2nd image: The GM asking what name he wrote the review with, [jara91193]. You can also see on their review page, that several reviews were written at the same time and this guy [jara91193] has written one too.

3rd image: After telling the GM I was gonna report him to RMS, he said Good Luck and another player kept telling me not to report.

The players who wrote the reviews at the same time gave it all 100. Now I'm not gonna lie about this, this was the worst server I've ever played. My own opinion. I also got IP banned after writing this and my review. Not that I care, but that just shows how unprofessional they are.

This is my 1st time reporting and I hope that I reported it correctly.

Cheers.

yC

I wish you have what he said before and after the "then write a review der".  Here in your ss, there is actually nowhere where the GM says what he will give for review.  Or you tell me what I should be looking at in the ss that shows they give incentive for review.

lnfinity

Well first of all the fact that i got banned for "nothing". They IP banned me minutes after. In the first picture, he was talking in tagalog first and I didn't SS that because i wanted the english part. He repeated it and i only managed to get that part in the 1st SS. Write a review der? only 2 first player? go to maniaro.org page? What else could he possibly mean? Lol.

In the second SS there is a guy next to GM Kerobin saying his username in RMS. You can see him, "Over Power: jara91113".

In the 3rd SS i was talking with a guy telling me not to report him. I even said, "i've never seen a GM who gives headgear for review" and he replied saying "well listen, he did that" the rest I thought not was important because he the player was also a witness and he clearly said that he did give headgears for review. I also told the GM in the SS "ok i took ss" and he said "good luck".

I just noticed that the players removed their own review from the RMS page. You probably have some history thing where you can see their reviews. I can also take a SS of my account, the login screen that says "Rejected To Server". More proof I do not have, sir. I wish I could have taken more screenshots.

yC

These are all implication only ...

The players didn't remove their reviews, some of them fail short of the review guidelines so they need to be removed.  But I have logs of them.

lnfinity

If you do not want to delist this server, i really do not care. Just reported them because they weren't following the rules. But if you want to keep a server that breaks your rules, thats your problem.

Ciao.

yC

Unfortunately, for a fair trial proof is required.