FantasiaRO advertising on reports

Started by aquameep, Mar 19, 2007, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquameep

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=1335&url_sname=Pre-RO&page_num=1

Wraith2021 might be one of them, he keeps deleting his pre-ro rating posts and then re adding it so my reply to this comment action is removed so no one can read the real truth. May i request those 2 reviews to be removed?

yC

will look into this. 

If you want to have them removed, the fastest [editted after message has been read, send me a pm if needed].

aquameep

these are the people creating multiply accounts to destroy my good ratings :(

They also falsely rated my stabability to 1 and availability to 1 which is basically non sense :p

[editted, check your pm]

yC

Arakana

-Ahem-

Not sure if I should make a new topic or not, but this server is highly illicit.

"Server owners caught providing incentives to players to a review of their servers (no matter good or bad) will have their servers suspended from the listing."

That's broken, the admin gives rewards to players for voting, I would of reported much earlier however I wasn't aware it broke the ToS.  They also break InvisionFree's Admin and Member ToS all over the place.

Also, a few of their members have posted multiple reviews here.  I noticed that quite a while ago but I considered it too minor to make a forum account for.  The only ones I know for sure are Huma and firemonkey (Both the same person).  However knowing the members nature, they have probably done so a lot more.

Anyway; that's over.

aquameep

oh giving rewards for rating no matter good or bad is agaisnt the TOS? might have skipped it. Already stopped giving rewards... however yC could you check your pms please?

yC

I removed / banned more than a few of those same person spam.

For the incentive part, I already warned the owner about the action a long time ago.  He is still doing it? that is for fantasiaRO...

For Pre-RO, anyone with any proof of the claim can provide me with more details in private messages.

I am a little confused by aquameep he seems to be involved in both fantasiaRO and Pre-RO?

dravokivich

well, heres a post, http://ratemyserver.net/forum/server-discussion/fantasia-ro-review/0/

It clearly states at the end that if you contact a gm and mention that posters char name and class that the poster will give you 1mil zen.

Which is odd, cos you could just pm them and say you saw it and what not...

Wonder what they get out of it?

Shinya-X

So, they just make accounts, get the gift, delete it and make other account and do the cicle again...weirdo o.o

yC

okay, based on this:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/FantasiaRO/index.php?showtopic=10

I will make the decision of a suspension as per the Terms of Service stated.

I am pretty sure I gave them a warning a few months ago.

Spre

why do people constantly cheat? it makes it so difficult fo rthose like me who run decent truthful non decietful servers to get anywhere...

Sidonuke

The server didn't cheat with incentives. It was a reward for people putting time into writing a honest review bout FantasiaRO. I say they should be unsuspended and allowed to have all previous reviews back. This server worked very hard to get those. FantasiaRO should not be punished for tell the players who love this server thanks. Please reconsider the suspension of remove of all reviews.

Thank you,
David Brown (Sidonuke)
([email protected])

Owner of SunshineRO
http://wh005h.com/ro/index2.php

Xara

Quote from: Arakana on Mar 22, 2007, 12:38 PM
-Ahem-

Not sure if I should make a new topic or not, but this server is highly illicit.

"Server owners caught providing incentives to players to a review of their servers (no matter good or bad) will have their servers suspended from the listing."

That's broken, the admin gives rewards to players for voting, I would of reported much earlier however I wasn't aware it broke the ToS.  They also break InvisionFree's Admin and Member ToS all over the place.

Also, a few of their members have posted multiple reviews here.  I noticed that quite a while ago but I considered it too minor to make a forum account for.  The only ones I know for sure are Huma and firemonkey (Both the same person).  However knowing the members nature, they have probably done so a lot more.

Anyway; that's over.

Arakana, okay we understand your jealous you got banned, thats no reason to post lies about fantasiaRO on ratemyserver unless its true you have no life. u cant hack a fly -_-

yC

It's no longer a problem, they will discontinue using our service.  Locking.