Looks like the mobro reviews are mostly false.

Started by cmc474, Jun 15, 2008, 02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmc474

Notice how most of the reviews are like: The new server is amazing! and This is the best server I have ever played, I am really glad they got the new server. For one thing all of the reviews(well almost all of them) are made by users who have made only 1 review, there last login was the day they joined this site and the day they made there one and only review. It seems like people are either making more then 1 acount or something and posting faluse reviews for it. Also I forgot to add that someone is posting on many different forums all of these stats and stuff and one of the key things they post is that how they have so many good reviews and they say go check out all of the reviews.

Helrouis

Quote from: cmc474 on Jun 15, 2008, 02:31 PM
Notice how most of the reviews are like: The new server is amazing! and This is the best server I have ever played, I am really glad they got the new server. For one thing all of the reviews(well almost all of them) are made by users who have made only 1 review, there last login was the day they joined this site and the day they made there one and only review. It seems like people are either making more then 1 acount or something and posting faluse reviews for it. Also I forgot to add that someone is posting on many different forums all of these stats and stuff and one of the key things they post is that how they have so many good reviews and they say go check out all of the reviews.

Your words need more evidences IMHO. As well as mobRO's features are really nice, though it just started recently. So you mean you played this server too? How did you know things that are of information from administrative? Posting this seems to be a grudge against the owner rather than a false review report.

cmc474

About the things that the admin would know, I got that because most of the reviews say it...

Helrouis

QuoteIt seems like people are either making more then 1 acount or something and posting faluse reviews for it.
Assuming things ain't a good habit.

mobRO

I do not take responsibility for others who do not know how to construct or build a correct review.  In fact their really is no structure in creating a review, some users dont know how to react when creating the review, so they look at others. Most of those reviews are actual players, giving points about the server, ups and downs.  I fear that you are the banned player i deceased from the server a few nights ago.

Good day ~

Join in on the fun, Join mobRO

Helrouis

Quote from: mobRO on Jun 15, 2008, 08:32 PM
I do not take responsibility for others who do not know how to construct or build a correct review.  In fact their really is no structure in creating a review, some users dont know how to react when creating the review, so they look at others. Most of those reviews are actual players, giving points about the server, ups and downs.  I fear that you are the banned player i deceased from the server a few nights ago.

Good day ~

Lol, just as I thought.