False Review

Started by Melona, Aug 21, 2008, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scars

QuoteServer advertises on rotop200 with: Melona Ragnarok Online Brand New | 1000x/1000x/100x | 99/70 | Most Up To Date | Daily Backups | No Donations | No Customs | Anti Systems however they feature a wide array of donation items/misc. completely lying.

With all due respect Edward but you are wrong, we are talking about that review, and I believe it has not been deleted. as of 12:37am, 23 August 2008.

Cheers.

Pandora

Not here to pursue any flame as I have no beef with anyone here, but seriously if you receive cash it's called "donation", and even that is an euphemism because really it should be called a "shop" when players receive anything in compensation of the money they give.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Melona

Quote from: Edward on Aug 22, 2008, 03:36 AM
Quote from: Scars on Aug 22, 2008, 12:32 AM
Then her nonsense replies that got me fired up, yet because of this she accuse me of ripping a website in another topic. With no evidence of course, so please don't expect be to be nice to her.

Oh you mean this one, http://www.woc-ro.com/wp/
Yeah... it's not really ripping cause http://www.burnrag.net/ did such a bad job of it.

Anyways, it seems that Melona is the victor of this topic and Scars in the wrong as the review was deleted.

By the way Scars, you need to spell-check your advertisements... it's spelled 'Daily' and not 'Dailey'

Thank you, although I am not here for victory...

If nothing is going to be done, then that is fine, I would like for this topic to please be closed, if possible.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Melona~

Mamimi

Why was it deleted? It was accurate, they have donates. :/

Denia

Quote from: corpsechan on Aug 22, 2008, 02:50 PM
Why was it deleted? It was accurate, they have donates. :/

Uh, it wasn't deleted ... it's still there >_>;;;

Mamimi

Oh, edward lied. :<

yaaaa definitely closing this one......