False...Positive Reviews

Started by Ashton, Sep 25, 2008, 11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashton

I played this server for months and it had a wipe and name change and the GM's themselves left false reviews (one giving the server a 100) making the server get a rating far higher than it deserves.

The server had 4 corrupt GM's and for being re-opened over a month has an average population of 6 people.

When it first started only returning players (about 4 people +gm's) rejoined and a GM wrote on the ratemyserver

"once it opened people immediately came!"

Obviously some people leave false negative reviews, but GM's should not leave false positive reviews.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=5726&itv=6&url_sname=BraveRO%20Valor&page_num=1

Virt and Cleo and Joe are GM's

Cleo and Virt's reviews should be taken down as they are the GM's lying to get more people when the server has real issues like peoples storages being deleted, extreme lag and downtime, and a downright rude community.

http://89.46.37.10/~braveror/forum/memberlist.php?mode=leaders         shows the GM team including Cleo and Virt.

No server deserves a 0 and no server deserves a 100

yC

there are gms that write reviews all the time, i don't care that much as long as they do it once only.  everyone on the server can have a say.

Pandora

Really? Even admin could make a review?  ???
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Shinn

Quote from: Pandora on Sep 29, 2008, 08:50 AM
Really? Even admin could make a review?  ???

yea I think so...as long as its honest I guess...I remember there was a whole topic about this somewhere I read on RMS before >_>

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

yC

even if i say they can't ... they will do it ... so why not allow it for everybody, it will save the resource to enforce such rule (aka why put it that way when i won't be strictly enforce the rule ...)

It would be harsh to ban but too much hassle to catch everyone and yet too easy to write again.

as long as the review guidelines and server + user TOSs are respected.

Pandora

[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]