Unsuspend FantasiaRO!

Started by Sidonuke, Mar 25, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think needs to be done. (Dont vote till you read my pled)

Unsuspend and Restore Reviews
Unsuspend Dont Keep Reviews
Dont Unsuspend at all

Sidonuke

Everyone I feel FantasiaRO was in no way cheating. Why cant a server say thanks for writing a honest review about the server they love. Why does the people who wrote the reviews based on the true feeling have to be deleted. I beg you all to help FantasiaRO to have back its place again! Thanks in advance for attempting to make FantasiaRO and its players happy to see how great the server they play really is.

Thank you,
David Brown (Sidonuke)
[email protected]

FantasiaROSucks

FantasiaRO is ghay they spammed ingame to hey do this and do that they are even saying Vote and get us unbanned and you get GM! dude this server is 100% s*** they should be banned all of them! i beg the admins to not allow this cheating insane asylum of a server to infect out server list and reviews.

Xara

Quote from: FantasiaROSucks on Mar 25, 2007, 08:10 PM
FantasiaRO is ghay they spammed ingame to hey do this and do that they are even saying Vote and get us unbanned and you get GM! dude this server is 100% s*** they should be banned all of them! i beg the admins to not allow this cheating insane asylum of a server to infect out server list and reviews.

Okay, actually he says that to get a bigger population, and also the 100 gift boxes have nothing to do with that, so f*** off, and also he thinks that but the gift boxes we get help us with quest (dumb donkey), also there server colors, so for now on keep your opinion to yourself ^_^ and have a nice f*** day c***

Token

So what you're saying, or, what I gather through your illegible mass of english text, is that you are upset because the administrator of FantasiaRO is asking us to help support his server? Doesn't every other server on the list ask their server to write reviews or vote for them?

He isn't saying you WILL be a GM if you help, he's saying YOUR CHANCES WILL INCREASE. This does not mean whoever helps will be a GM, it just means they have a higher chance at being one. Investigate before you state information.

Now, your opinions upon this server would go GREAT in the server reviews. So why not put them there? I mean the admins WANT negative reviews as well as positive, from the truth of your heart right?

The administrator of FantasiaRO has indeed before provided rewards for writing good reviews, which is why the initial complaint email was sent to the administrator of FantasiaRO. He removed the word "Good" because he misunderstood the initial complaint email. He believed that the RateMyServer Administrators had meant for him to remove the incentive to write GOOD reviews and only good reviews, and he changed this so that he would reward you for writing ANY type of review. He received an email almost a month after this saying that there was still incentive for writing a review on his forums, and thus he removed those as well. However! It is TRUE that the reviews of FantasiaRO are from the true feelings of every person who wrote a review. Otherwise they would not have bothered to write a review of FantasiaRO and moved on to a better server, which is generally what people do when they are surfing RO servers.

In short.
The admin of FantasiaRO has discontinued all "Incentive" or "Rewarding" for writing reviews, as the admins of RateMyServer have expressed their dislike towards such things. The admin of FantasiaRO has also asked for ONE LAST chance at redeeming themselves, but also asks that the reviews that are present in the "Second time" be kept as well, because they were from the heart of every player who has played FantasiaRO. This is all they ask for. If there are any complications or briberies / incentives to write a review, the administrator of FantasiaRO will accept what is coming to him with no complaint.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this misunderstanding will be settled as swiftly as humanly possible.
~Token.

Aizenmyouou

You created an account just to say this?
How sad.

Xara

Quote from: Aizenmyouou on Mar 25, 2007, 08:56 PM

You created an account just to say this?
How sad.

xxxDeathGodxxx

FantasiaRO is a great server, REALLY! I posted my good review about it has TOTALLY nothing to do with the rewards, and I certainly believe that most others who were willing to post a review were not there just for the rewards. Besides, I never got my rewards because our admin doesn't really give the "reward" out very often.

UNSUSPEND IT PLEASE

~CC.F.

Mewi

Asking players to write a review is one thing...  bribing them is another.  Bribing of course is wrong and creates to many inaccurate reviews.  Btw... I dont see how writing a review will get anyone closer to a GM position... I mean jeez...

Becoming a GM means you sacrifice a part of your soul forever, be prepared.

yC

Case handled, not a happy ending.  As the first chance is already given.  Locking the poll & topic, decision has been made and accepted.  Thank you for your contribution.

Here I will explain once again how it is wrong to provide incentive:

You may say you write a review was not because of the reward, but there are people that does it for the reward.  Also, because of the incentives given people are writing more than one review to get more than one reward.  It is already written in our Terms of Service for players that they cannot register for more than one account.  Because of incentives, people are breaking the rule.  You see how that is wrong?

If you are going to write a review from the truth of your heart without incentives, good for you.  Now, go teach the rest of the people your wisdom.  Surely, not everyone share the same point of view.  If everyone can learn to write a review from the truth of their heart, without taking personal feelings into account such as "he banned me i am going to rate it  1 1 1  11 ".  Then ratemyserver will be a much better place.

Providing incentives will just lead to people abusing the system both ways.  First by abusing the ratemyserver system by opening multiple accounts to review the same server.  Second by abusing the incentive system to get more sets of 100 gift boxes. 

Can you tell me out of the 70-80 or so reviews, they are all from different people? I can tell you I removed more than a few that are writing a review more than once (Some are smart in disguising, some are dumb making it easily see they are the same person from data on my side). 

See how that is unfair to other servers with no incentive provided?  Yes, you get more reviews.  You rank higher that way.  It is just that simple.

Also, it is not our dislike, it is a rule we have in our Terms of Service for Server Owner when one sign up for the listing.  When you break a rule, you are out of the game.

Moving this to junk yard in a few days I guess.